Monster 2

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Monster[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 2[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

  The next day

Hyuna has been wandering all over the school trying to find Sehun who'sbeen missing since 3 hours ago. " Where could that jerk be? " she said to herself. She almost entered the main building when she saw Sehun at his usual hiding place, which is under the tree where they met for the first time.

Out of places, why couldn't I even think the one place that he always hang out? she thought and groan afterwards. At first she wanted to just sit beside him under the tree, but she notices something different. Oh, he read. Since when?

She then sneak slowly and pat him on his right shoulder, when he turn around she immediately goes to his left side and when she sure he's not looking at her direction. She snatched the book away from him. Right after she saws the cover page, she bursted out laughing " oh my god did you just read the fault in our stars? " Hyuna couldn't help herself but laughing more loudly.

Sehun snatched back the book from her and forcely shut with putting his palms on  " do that again. you'll die " he glared, releasing and take a seat under the tree again.

" Gosh why so serious? phewww " 

Hyuna wiped her tears from all the laughing and took a seat beside him. They were silent for 5 minutes as Hyuna keep sneaking a peek on his book while he busy on hiding the book from her sight.

Hyuna sigh loudly and Sehun know what's that mean, her rambling is about to start. " You know Augustus Waters died at the end of the book. It just sooo tragic. Like-- at the start of the book we all knew that Augustus is a survivor from cancer right? and let me tell you that I never expected that cancer will come back to him. And hear this don't deny it we all kinda thought that Hazel will be the one who died right? ugh I watched the movie and it just so sad that Augustus died, oh and I cried when he, Hazel and Isaac together at the church, imagining the death of Augustus Waters. Oh and when he wrote the letter for Hazel at the end of the movie. It just sooo romantic and.... sad " 

She sighed loudly and pretend to wipe her tears away when Sehun just stare blankly at her " really? Do you really have to spoiled the ending? " he ask with a you're-an--for-spoiling-my-mood-to-read-the-book looks.

She shrugged innocently " sorry. It's the bad habit of mine. My grandma always hit me when I tell her how all the movie that she wanted to watch ended. Got pretty serious injury there. " 

Sehun shake his head and smile slightly before turn his attention back to his book. 

Hyuna stare at him for a while before pat him on his left shoulder " are you free tonight? " after she ask him that, Sehun stopped what his doings and turns toward her " why? " he ask.

" My grandma just open a bakery shop across the street and I'm very much appreciated if you could come to the opening day? " 

Sehun turns to his book again and ask " when? " deep down he wanted to go to support her but mostly the reason is that he get to spend time with her. But he remembers the devil in his house and he started to doubt wether it's a good thing to go to the opening or not.

" We started at 4 and probably closed around 11? I don't know. So...? " 

" I'm busy---" 

" I'll save you a seat. Please? " ​she plead with her puppy eyes that no one including him to resist. 

" Sure. Whatever. okay " he rambled and pretend to look at his book, when he actually look at her grin so widely at the corner of his eyes that he couldn't help himself from feeling flattered on how she seems happy with him being there. 

" Thank you! " she squealed " well I better get going. My class already ended and I need to help my grandma and her workers set up everything. See you there! " she reached for her backpack and happily waved at him before dissapeared from his sight.

Please, just for today. Don't dissapoint me god, he thought before leave for his house. 

At Bakerys' shop

It's already past 6 p.m but Sehun is still nowhere to be found, Hyuna couldn't help herself from keep looking back to the door even though she's serving other customer. 

She smile brightly at the guest and put the order list on the kitchen counter before staring at the door again. Where is he? she's half angry but half worried on what might happen on him. 

" Hyuna, what are you doing staring at the door? come here help me! " 

 " Yes grandma! " she shout  before looking back at the door again. She sigh defeatedly knowing Sehun wouldn't turn out soon. 

On the other side

" YOU UNGRATEFUL SON! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!! " 

Sehuns' dad yelled before kick him on the stomach. He's crumbling weakly on the floor. For the past hour his dad has been beating him physically, this had been the routine of Sehun's life. Most people find peace in what's they called house but not his. That explain on why he spend so many times at the park until late night.

When he come home this evening, he was greeted by his drunk dad. Sehun's gulp waiting for what happen next, and now here he is clunching tightly on his stomach. Today has been different than any other day cause usually his dad will beat him using only with bare hand but today he started to use wooden chair, hitting his back.

 When he reached for the broken bottle, Sehun realized enough is enough. With litle strength left he managed to bring himself up and punch his dad strong enough that make him knocked out.

After making sure that he's good to go, Sehun immediately run aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter