Overdose 2

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Overdose[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 2[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

" Kai! Where are you? " Luhan shouted from the other line " I'm somewhere, could you guys please treat me like an adult? I'm 20 for god sake! " Kai yelled back on his phone. " Well if you start to realize that all you do is worrying your hyung's then we will treat you like you want us to. Where are you by the way--- god don't tell me you were following her right now " Luhan groaned frustratingly as Kai frowned annoyedly.

" It's none of your business. Look I'm sorry that I worried you guys alot but I'm old enough to take care of myself and I hope you guys realized that " Kai didn't wait for his response as he hang up quickly. He sighed loudly and put his phone on his pocket. He's now across the street away from Hyuna. He was staring at her for god known ever since when.

She was eating at street food stall alone and he staring stupidly at her. He wonder, she's rich but why she always choose to eat at this place?

*********

At the club

Kai greet all EXO members,hugging them. Luhan was still mad at him for hanging up just like that earlier but shrugged it off and hug him. He still his little brother anyway.  They were dancing crazily and laughing, just enjoying the moment when at the corner, Kai saw her ... dancing ... with another guy. And that make his blood boils.

He walked to her, his eyes was narrowed and the glass that he had been holding on entire time, broke on the floor after he throw it furiously. Hyuna smirk as she saw he storm towards her but hell she didn't care, instead of stopping she grind hard on the random boy who come up to her, ask for a dance. Kai come up to her and spun her around before drag her with him but not after he punch that guy. (other people are too busy to care)

I drew you in closer with all I had
Now I can’t turn it back
Hyuna didn't even fight back, just letting him drag her god knows where. Before she knows it, he turn around and pin her against the wall while wrapping his hands around " what the are you doing huh? " he growl while leaning towards her and sandwiches her between him and the wall, her smirk widen " why in the world would you care? we broke up remember? " she said as she struggling to pull his hands away from her but he was so much stronger. He start to squeezed but not fully choking her, " you know what you were doing to me aren't you? you know the effect you had on me and yet you ing used it against me " he gritted his teeth and Hyuna just shrugged " well to be honest, it's kinda fun playing with you " he clenched his jaw and squeezed a little bit tighter, leaving Hyuna breathless and she desperately slap his hands, his body " let me go you bastard! you choking me! "  He smirk and lean towards her closer until their nose brushed against each other " well aren't you look beautiful, begging and pleading me to let you go " " I'm ing serious you ! let me go! " instead of letting her go he pull her by the neck and kiss her roughly. She hit him and try to push him away but he take both her arms and pin it above her head. He lean down and start peppering kisses on her neck, he bite and leaving a mark on her skin. He pull away with a proud smirk across his face while she giving him a death glare " you bastard! you ing bit me " she spat and with all her strength she pull her hands from him and wipe the blood on . She turn away intend to walk away from him but he pull her back to him and no matter what they think of each other they have to admit that they fit each other perfectly. " You know how people often take their anger out? " he caressed her cheeks and she on the other side glaring at him and try to shake herself from his grip but he just pin both her arms behind her back. " They have "  With that he forcely lift her on his shoulder, didn't give any about her pounding on his back and swear at him. ************ Kai squinted his eyes, uncomfortable by the sun that peeping between the curtains. He turn to his right side and smile a little, watching her sleeping peacefully with one of her arms being cuffed to the bed.  - " untie me " she said sternly and pull the rope forward. He sigh and untie the rope only on her right arm, she frowned " no I won't untie both your arms. You will leave " " The hell I am! " she yelled and then realized that she didn't need his help, she can untie it herself. She sat up but he already know what she were planning to so he grab her ankles and handcuffed it at both sides of the bed. " Like this handcuffed? I bought it just for you " she gritted her teeth and turn her head away from him. He smirk and lie down on her chest, his smirk turn to grin since she didn't do anything to stop him. - After awhile Hyuna finally open her eyes and staring fully right at him. She glared at him and turn away from his gaze " unlocked this handcuffed " she said calmly and he sigh " promise you won't leave? " he plead and she nod. After he uncuffed her, she hurriedly walk to her clothes and wear them fast as lightning. Kai let her be at first but after he watched her walking to the door, he run to her and pull her by the shirt, throwing her to the bed. " You  said you won't leave " he clenched his jaw and grip her hips tightly while she just smirk " oh well I lie " she said as-a-matter-of-fact and push him away. This time he let her go, he gritted his teeth and followed after her. When she's about to reach the door, he turn her around and pin her against the wall once again " What the is your problem? why are you being such a ?! " he snapped and glare at her. He expected she to laugh in amusement or even smirk but instead hurt, betrayed shown clearly on her face. " Because people like you doesn't deserve my kindness. because people like you who keep calling people , , , e doesn't deserve any kind of happiness in this world " her eyes swelled with tears and she didn't waste time to wipe on it. " People like me? "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter