All Too Well 2

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]All Too Well[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 2[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Hey, first of all I'm so sorry that I still didn't update any request cause this month I'm extremely busy. My mom is a baker so I have to help her and all so I really hope you guys didn't mad and by the way about the request I just want to inform you that, I don't pick all the song that you guys request I only pick a few that I think I can make. Sorry and I really hope you guys understand. And once again sorry if I didn't pick yours. Okay enough with my ranting. Enjoy.

I bit on my bottom lip as I stare at my phone for 30 minutes now. With a sigh I press call, there's no turning back now. I rub my left hands on my thigh, a habit I get when I nervous and wait patiently for her to answer.

" Hello? " weird, this doesnt' sound like Jihyun. After a long pause I finally realized, it's him. God why must he pick up her phone? " umm hello? Sehun? "

" Hyuna? "

" Yeah it's me " I took a long deep breathe before continue, I'm so nervous. " umm I'm just calling to ask about the wedding. Jihyun already told me about her- I mean you guys wedding but I kinda forgot to ask her when is it "

" you're coming? " I heard the hesitant in his voice and I chuckled slightly. " Yeah, sure. It's kinda rude ya know, to not coming when she already invited me plus I heard there's a buffet and cheese fountain at your wedding. Seriously guys, cheese fountain? cheese? fountain? there's no way in the world I would miss that "

He chuckled probably remembered how I love cheese. " yeah we have cheese fountain and yeah we very serious. Anyway it's in Saturday, this 28th. "

I smile and thank him but before I can hang up, he said to me, very carefully " thank you Hyun, really, thank you " I nod but realize that he can't see it so I just said welcome and then we hang up.

******

I wake up with the sound of my phones ringing, I didn't bother to check the caller so i just picked it up " hello? " I scrunched my face as I heard how husky and rough my voice is " HYUNA!!! " I remove the phones from my ear on how loud Jihyun is.

" Jeez girl what's up with you? "

" are you still sleeping? don't say to me that you forgot my wedding started at 12? it's 2pm now! " my eyes widen and I sit up immediately " oh my god I'm so sorry I'll be there soon. Oh btw do you have walk on the aisle? please tell me I didn't miss it "

" no no no you still have another hour. Now get your off from the bed and go to shower. Fast! " before I can reply she hang up making me gasp. She did not just hang up on me. Meanie.

I strip from my pajamas and hurriedly walk to the bathroom. After about 15 minutes shower, I walk out from the bathroom and took my outfit from the closet, and work on my hair afterwards.(X) (X). 

" Done! " after putting accerious and all, I'm good to go. I look at the wall clock and run across the room to take my purse. I didn't waste time and run to outside after lock the door and to my mini cooper. I look at my wrist watch and freaked out more. I have 30 minutes, hope I didn't get lost.

******

I reached her house after 20 minutes and I run to the receptionist, after telling my name to the receptionist I run again and accidently bump onto someone.I gasp when I see stain all over his shirt " oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there and I was late for--- "

" Hey it's okay, it just a plain water. Now can I help you with anything since you look really need for something "

" umm yeah do you any chance know where the bride room is? I..I'm Jihyun's friend " I said nervously and play with the hem of my dress. He chuckled, noticing me nervous.

" Yeah actually I do. Go into that house and to the second floor, turn left and then you will see some girly, pinky door and you reached the destination "

I laughed " thank you " I said and he nod " It's my pleasure to help you " I smile and excuse myself before run again to the house and to upstairs, I giggled when I heard the sound of Jihyun panicking , saying that the dress is too long. I knocked and she turn around " HYUNA!! YOU MADE IT!! " she shouted and pick her dress up before strode towards me. I hug her and grin widely as I look her up and down. She even looks beautiful in wedding dress. (X)

" Well, aren't you look gorgeous? gosh babe you're beautiful " she blush and mouth thank you while I just smile at her. " I better go now, to watch you walk down the aisle beautifully " I wiggled my brows and she slap me playfully on the shoulder " thank you for coming " I nod and wave to the others before walk to outside again. I look around and my eyes stop at the freaking big cheese fountai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter