Overdose 1

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Overdose[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 1[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID1]"EXO-OVERDOSE

REQUEST

Okay some people request this song with Kai and Chanyeol and I'm stuck to choose between them, so last week I watched Overdose live performance and I finally made up my mind, I chose Kai cause technically he really looks like he's crazy or something lol. So yeah, but for you who don't wanna Kai, free to read as whoever you want. Enjoy!!

" Hey Jong In, here! " Suho shout while he nod and run to them. " Nervous for your first day kiddo? " Kyungsoo said and ruffle his hair. Jongin shrugged carelessly and fix his hair from the mess Kyungsoo just made " a little. This college is big as f-- " he stop when he saw the glares his hyung giving him " language " they said together. Kai smirk while rolling his eyes

They're now were walking to his locker and keep talking things they can come up with. Suddenly Jongin stop and stare at the girl walking past him, he tap Luhan shoulder repeatedly until he grew annoyed " what Jongin what? " hurriedly he point at her " who's that? " he said without taking his eyes off of her. Luhan grew anxious, he forcely pull Jongin chin. making him frown looking at Luhan

" Jongin, I know you think she's pretty with a gorgeous body and all but trust me you don't want to involve with her " 

" why not? look at her, she's smoking hot! " he grin and look at her once again while she lean on the locker while reading a novel. He smile and whispered slowly " she's beautiful " 

Luhan look at others with fear spread ocross their face, he groaned and pull Jongin by his shoulder " Jongin ... she's no good. Getting involve with her meaning you will have your heart break later. You do not want to get in her game. She's evil, mean and doesn't have feelings. She doesn't capable to feeling a things Jongin "

 " we love you, you know that right? we don't want you to get hurt " 

Luhan warned, didn't want Jongin to fall any deeper than just a crush towards her but it's already too late after he look back at her while she doing the same. She smile sweetly, knowing it will bring any men to knees.

Jongin froze, feel as his heartbeat going faster than ever, then he knows it only take 5 seconds for him to be wrapped around her finger. She smirk before walk again leave him with his wild fantasies about her.

******

A Weeks later

" where are you?! " Minseok yelled as soon as Jongin pick up his phone, he stay silent didn't want him to know where he's at " are you--? are you at the club?!!! " BUSTED!

His eyes widen but still didn't talk while Minseok on the other line was getting furious and ranting about everything. He pull his phones away and stare blankly at  the front. After awhile he put the phones back to his ear " KIM JONGIN YOU GET BACK TO YOUR DORM RIGHT NOW! OR I WILL FIND YOU AND BEAT THE OUT OF YOU IF YOU DIDN'T-- " he hang up and groaned afterwards.

He comes here at the first place is because he want to clear his mind a little. For the past few days he keep thinking about her and it stressed himself out. He want her, he admit that, he ing want her but because the 'promise' he made with his hyungs. He didn't make a move on her but god it kills him. Every single time she walked past him, he just want to grab her and kiss her hard and roamed his hands to those gorgeous body.

He realized how addicted he is towards her and she barely do anything but just smile at him on his first day. He didn't even know what her name is. God the longer he stayed here the longer he think about her. 

When he was about to stand up from the stool, he saw her at the entrance wearing that god damn red tight dress (X). He can feel his friend down there is getting hard just by looking at her. He gulp nervously when she turn and her eyes drop on him, she smirk and stride towards him slowly. He want to run or turn away or act like he don't care but he find himself couldn't do any of those even though his mind was screaming at him to get the hell away from there.

" Hi, it's Jongin right? " she look at him through her eyelash and bit her bottom lip slowly before let them back to its place. Jongin was getting crazy, his knuckles was turning white and his breathe become heavy.

He nod and her smirk wider when he saw his eyes squinted and he was shaking. Put her hands on his chest, she slowly unbotton his shirt but stop and lean on his ear " I'm Hyuna " she his neck and smile innocently at him before turn around and walk to the restroom.

Jongin can't handle it anymore, the promise, everything he want her and he will get her. One way or another. Swiftly, he followed after her. Before she can pull the doorknob, he grab her and pin her against the wall " wh-- " he interupt her by kissing her hard, he and bit on her bottom lip. He titled his head and kiss her harder while his hands travelled down to her hip, grip it roughly and then to her . He squeezed it hard and that let a moan come out from her.

He smirk proudly and let his tounge inside , fighting against her and of course he win. Hyuna pull away to take a breathe but that didn't stop Jongin from kissing her. He her earlobe and kiss down her neck and on it , she try to push him away but instead he bit her neck roughly, making her scream.

He pull back and smirk widely at the lovebite he cause " mine " he wrapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter