fall in love with someone else?

Trying My Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 YEAR LATER,

Aaron had just finished shooting his drama but he didn't felt satisfied towards his acting as he thought that if he has acted betterasthe outcome would be better for the drama. He also felt happy that all his shooting has came to the end but without knowing it he had miss gui gui a lot had forgetten his crush towards someone else.

Gui Gui in the other hand was very concentrate with her acting and had long forgotten about her love lifes.As making it possible for her to forget about her crush. Her fans all thought she was having fun as they thought that she is dating Taecyeon..

Taecyeon on the other side of the world had been fall in love with someone else. It was actually a suprised for Gui Gui as she was told that he had fallen with someone else and that he was very happy upon knowing that he had release his feelings towards Gui Gui. Even though Gui Gui felt very suprised but she is happy that Taecyeon had found someone that has love him the way he is. The fact that Aaron doesn't know about this making him feel more insecure as he thought that he don't have the chance to make a confession to Gui Gui as Gui Gui has already been peeted by someone else.Therefore Aaron had decided not to expose his feelings towards Gui Gui.and just kept it to himself...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter