feelings

Trying My Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Ying Jie P.O.V)

I let taecyeon stay at my house as he didn't have anywhere to go since he said that the hotel room is full so I let him in. He confessed to me but I haven't give any reply as I needed time to think for it cause it's so sudden but at the same time I felt happy but I don't know why and I can't get away from that feeling...I felt that I should give him a chance but I can't help but to think about what would Aaron might think if we date each other..would he get jealous? or would he give his blessing towards us...I really hope that I could fall in love with taecyeon but as far as I think, I would always think about Aaron..so I decided not to think about it and gave a chance for myself to give it a try with taecyeon.... .....  ...... ...... ...... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ....... .......

It has been a couple of days that I haven't contacted Aaron and also I have been giong on a date with taecyeon...I enjoy my times with him...but something is missing in my heart..Even if I date Taecyeon but my mind would always think about Aaron...How is he doing? Is he fine? Is he busy? why doesn't he contact me at all??

I tried to think about taecyeon but my mind always blew the thought of him and then I would started to think about Aaron.. I felt that I am not being fair with Taecyeon..because the one who I should think about is Taecyeon and not Aaron...I felt the needed to explain to Taecyeon about my feelings towards him and break up with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter