lives

Trying My Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"oh, you're back",Taecyeon said with his hoarse voice.

"hmm,just came back. Do you want to eat?,I've brought you some noodles."Gui Gui asked.

"ermm let me wash my face first..wait for me at the dinning table",Taecyeon answered.

after Taecyeon ate,he went back to his hotel since he thought that it's not appropriate for him to stay too late even if he want to and ask her about the promised they made but after thinking long abut that, it would be better for him if he asked her the next day so he decided to wait till tommorow.

The next day came by but there is no call from Taecyeon at all as Gui waited for him to call her to give him answer but there is no call at all from him. As much as she wanted to call him first but she did not do so as thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

It has been a week that there is still no news from him and Gui Gui decided to ignore about it as it would be better for them not to see each other. Even though she doesn't tried to call him but she sometimes tried to search news about him in the internet. After searching for it she then found out that he is probably busy with his new movie so she decided not to disturb him so he could concentrate doing his jobs.

Whereas on the other side of the world, Aaron had been trying to contact Gui Gui but failed due to her handphone that happen to be switched off at all the times Aar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter