complicated

Trying My Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gui Gui: I have something to say to you

Taecyeon: what?

Gui Gui: ermm, we have been dating about a week now and I've been trying to like you but my mind keep went off to Aaron and I felt like this would be very unfair to you if this continue to be like this. So I 've been thinking about this relationship and as a result I want to break this relationship.

Taecyeon: Gui Gui, I know that this is very hard for you and to accept me like that would be the hardest for you but I want you to think about this relationship again. I would be going back to Korea tommorow and would leave you about 2 weeks and came back so you would have time to think about this. I really hope that you would have a feelings towards me even if it only a little bit. If you really have made your mind to break up with me within these 2 weeks, I would accept it.

Gui Gui: but taec-

Taecyeon: only two weeks is enough..2 weeks...just please do me a favor...please

Gui Gui: okay...but don't get too much hope about this...after 2 weeks, you would be back and if I say this again,don't take it too hard...okay?

Taecyeon: thanks Gui...come on,I will send you home

...

(Taecyeon P.O.V)

how can I not be sad if I have lost Gui Gui...she is my everything but I would do anything for her to be happy...I know what she wanted to say when she approached me but I just acted as if I didn't and ignored the fact..the truth about it...even if your heart would always be for Aaron,gui but I would still be by your side and watch you from afar...I really hope that Aaron would realise what he have now and would be very grateful towards it...I can't help but to compare myself with Aaron..

I am more popular than him

I have more money than him

I am younger than him

I have a very great personality than him

I am healthier than him

I am more good looking than him

I have everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter