last day

Trying My Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last day of the shooting and gui gui would be going back to taiwan the next day in the morning so this is the last day for her to spend her time in korea...she felt sad at the same time excited to go back home..she really miss her dad and her friends.She had been realising her feelings towards Aaron and she felt frustrated because she tried to throw her feelings away but unfortunately it's not easy for her to.

While at the same time, Taecyeon had develop some feelings towards gui gui.He felt very miserable as he would not going to see gui gui from tommorow onwards.He gets really irritated by himself as he still developing more feelings towards gui gui. He tried to forget but it is not going well for him too.Compared to GuiGui, he is more upset towards himself because he would not see her or watch her from afar because they are not from the same country and it is hard for him to go to Taiwan as he has his own schedule in Korea. He really tried his best to become close with gui gui during the week before she go back home.

In taiwan, Aaron had become very frustrated as Gui Gui has been ignoring him for a week and it's hard for him to contact her as she is now in korea so he had no choice but to wait for her to come back to Taiwan. He felt as if it is not fair for him to be ignored like that as he did nothing wrong to gui gui.He had been trying to remember if he had hurt her but as he remembered he thought that he had did nothing wrong at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter