Death is A Necessity

The Dark Samurai

To me Yuki’s a traitor,

She killed my parents a few nights ago.

I was supposed to help her yet she betrayed me.

Such a nice friend to have who randomly kills your parents.

Being with a notorious street thief is a bad idea when you’re a samurai.

First they seem innocent and then they betray you. More importantly they steal what’s important to any human. Love.

She won’t know until it actually happens and I am scared for her. Her ‘friend’ Miyuki kills innocent people with the katana Yuki gave her. It’s pathetic to kill people who don’t deserve it. Why would anyone trust the Watanabe’s now? F*** that I killed their parents and they don’t know they’re each others sisters. Well I think I know that Miyuki knows she has a sister.

Yet I’ll take her life away from her before she knows it! Hehe.

Kojima Haruna…. I wonder where you are right now. From the first time I met you at that bar, I realized that I had feelings for you.

I saw what looked to be Yuki with who seemed to be Miyuki talking to each other.

I want to slit Yuki’s throat right now, that traitor. Those b*****s. Everytime I do something that I think is right it hurts other people and I feel very terrible.

And as I killed more and more people my guilt starts rising and rising.

My next mission was to kill an assassin who kills by arsine poisoning and explosions.

Who does that? I searched a large abandoned mansion and saw a tall beautiful figure…

Could it be you Haruna?

“Nice to see you again Yuko-chan, yet it’s going to be the last time you see me,”

“Haruna...Wait you’re the mysterious assassin who uses Arsenic and Bombs to kill your targets!?”

“You didn’t notice? I’ve been out of sight for 4 and a half years and you still didn’t notice. So unobservant.”

Then as soon as I knew it I sent punches, kicks and anything else at her and nothing came out of it.

“Goodbye Yuko. Forever”

Her three slow beeps coming from somewhere and they became progressively louder and louder before…

Bang!

Damn I knew she was going to do that yet I was so distracted by knowing she came back… Back to kill me that is. Unconsciousness began to creep up on me and as I saw blood, my eyes began to close.

“Oshiriko-chan!”

“Yuko-chan!”