Which Parent areYou From #2

HUMALIEN

A magnificient wedding between Taesan Group Ceo Seo Eungi and a Hanguk Unversity Hospital big doctor Kang Maru was held. This wedding executed after Eungi returning from periphery of Busan along with Kang Maru that become a doctor there. After completing a several affairs, Eungi come back to her position as CEO at Taesan Group. Her stepmother, Han Jaehee, have languished in prison for 27 years for killing her husband and money laundering. Kang Maru became a doctor at Hanguk University Hospital where he was once an apprentice.

Kang Maru and Seo Eungi sacred a lifetime vows. The guest invited were swept up in the seriousness of the union of love from Maru and Eungi. They witnessed the true love of this couple. Ciel Hotel ballroom decorated in elegant, add more fancy to the party of the sole heir of Taesan Group.

The newly married couple was scheduled to have a full week vacation and honeymoon in Maldives. A romantic honeymoon or couple who met on the plane when Maru gave an emergency shots to save Eungi from the death. Unfortunately their honeymoon must end quickly when Eungi got a call from Park Joon Ha, a former lawyer who is nw became Eungi’s Personal Assistant. There is something to be resolved, forcing Eungi to sacrifice her honeymoon and returned to Seoul.

The conjugal life become more colorful once in the morning Eungi woke up and feel her stomach was queasy.

“I think you have a morning sickness Eungi-ya. Are you pregnant?” Maru touching his wife’s forehead to check her temperature. “Mollah.” Eungi shook her head.”I’ll take you to OB/GYN.”

Kang Maru’s car sped through the Seoul streets and stop at Hanguk University Hospital. Both walking along the corridors at the hospital. Some nurses and doctor who met Maru and Eungi gave them a small bow as a respect. Maru and Eungi arrived in front of glass door with a small plate inscribed with OB/GYN beside.

“Oh, good morning Kang seonsaang.” Jo Eun Sung, a senior OB/GYN doctorat the hospital greeted Maru and Eungi.

“Annyeonghaseyo Jo Seonsang.”

“What can I help you? Your wife is more beautiful.”

Thanks you.this morning my wife have a nausea, looks like morning sickness.”

“I’ll check it out.”

Jo Eun Sung doctor examine Eungi for about twenty minutes and came out behind the curtain followed by Eungi. Both were smiling.

“How did it go?”

“Congratulations, your wife is pregnant.”

“Really? How old is her pregnancy?”

“The pregnancy just step on third month. You should be cautious because Eungi seems a little weak. Don’t let her work too hard.”

Maru smile expand. So does Eungi. Maru holding his wife’s hand and took her ot from the OB/GYN room after thanking Jo Eun Sung doctor. Eungi’s pregnancy be the most encouraging news in their small family.Kang Choco and Park Jaegil even send some baby stuff for them. Eungi keep working at Taesan Group until her pregnancy reaches seven months. And she was replaced by Park Joon Ha for a while until she can come back to the office.