Which Parent are You From?

HUMALIEN

The wedding was held exactly one week after their meeting. It’s touching when Minjoon tried various way to meet again with Song Yi. Minjoon kissed the woman forehead who had just officially become his wife. Se mi managed to catch the flower bouqet that was thrown by Songyi. Devoting hopes to follow her bestfriend soon, for getting married. He wedding was held in private and quite luxurious party. Not many people know that Minjoon is Alien. His strength is slightly erase theie memories about his alien(ness).

And here they are now. Maldives. On the same day of the wedding party. A night after the party. In a matter of seconds. Isn’t that a istinct advantage to have an alien husband? Your honeymoon doesn’t need plane tickets. It’s simple, just find a nearest door, close your eyes and open the door slowly. Jjan, you will be on your honeymoon room. Teleportation. Of course you have to book a room previously. But still, it’s simple right? But, there’s only one problem….

“Minjoon…. How can you leave our suitcases?” Songyi whinning like a child. Minjoon throws up a little his wife’s body in his arms to fix their position. Minjoon lifts Songyi.

“Don’t you see? I only have two hands and both are keeping you in so you are not falling on the floor. You could stand by yourself but you want this position so bad. Was that my fault?”

“Eo?” Songyi jumped down from Minjoon arms and slightly smoothing her dress. “Still, you should remind me. Or you can use your telepathic powers to lift them with your mind and bring them along with us.”

“Nevermind, we can buy the clothes later. We will not be here for long.”

“Ah waeeee…..” Songyi stomped her foot. “I wanna have a honeymoon here at least a week or ten days, that might be enough.”

“I have a lot of work Songyi-ya. Your manager also told me that you still have a schedule in Seoul. Our honeymoon is just two day.”

“Shireo!” songyi looked away and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Geurae, then should we go back to Seoul now?”

“Ah Minjoooonnnnnn…” Songyi sat on the floor and kicking the air in front of her. She made her voice as cute as possible to make Minjoon give more.

“Three days should be enough.” Songyi let out a long sigh. “Fine!”

==

This time, Minjoon choose to rode the plan rather than using his teleportation to go back to Seoul. This bird like things is more convenient, and it can bring along Songyi and her seventrrn suitcases without left. Well, two suitcases was belonged to Minjoon. Why could that much? Of course, Songyi had an incredible skill to seduce Minjoon bring a big success and she could get a two weeks honeymoon in Maldives. Minjoon rested his head on the chair that feels so much comfortable. His body was exhausted. Two weeks in Maldives and having that thing every night. In contrast with Songyi that still looks fresh, her phone was busy taking pictures of herself. Sometimes Songyi face the camera toward Minjoon that pretending tobe sleeping. Until an hour later Do Minjoon feel so grateful that she is now asleep beside him. He will have a quiet trip to Seoul. “Remember this Minjoon, you love Cheon Songyi. You love her very much, however she is.” Minjon cast the spell in his heart and then sleep until finally woke up and saw Korea from above.

==

And their lives continue as conjugal life in general. Quarrel, have fun, making out. Yeah it’s all the same with any couple. Minjoon really loves Songyi although he doesn’t show his love like other husband. The important thing is Songyi knew that Minjoon loves her so much. And Songyi will not demanding anything from a person who… Oops, can we call Minjoon a person? Well a bit change. Songyi will nt emand anything from an alien who gave up his 400 years of waiting to be able tp return to his planet just for her.

“How could you not tell me?”

“Oops… Sowrry…”

“So how old your pregnancy?”

“It’s been five months.” Songyi said with passionate fervor. Almost jumped before Minjoon read her desire on her mind and quickly hold her. This is for the baby and for Songyi.

“And you just tell me now?”

“I want to make a surprise.”

“Well, I was surprised. Keep your pregnancy, Songyi. Don’t have so much activity. Don’t forget to eat nutritious foods. Stop drink beer. Listen to a good song for your baby. Light exercise on a regular basis. Go to a doctor on-”

“Syop!” Songyi halt Minjoon sentence with palm facing minjoon face. “You are more talkative than Eomma.”

Minjoon rid Songyi hand. “It’s for my son. And also my wife.” Thank you Songyi.”