The Names

HUMALIEN

CHEON SONG YI GAVE BIRTH OF BABY BOY

The title became a headlines in various magazine and even newspaper. Of course she is an actress with a fat body – due to pregnancy – can steal the attention of the television audience. But fortunately the baby identity never revealed to the media instead of his gender.

Cheon Songyi indeed just give birth of a baby boy from her marriage with Do Minjoon. Lots of congratulation came to both of them. From their family, friends, fans and others. All who knew Songyi and Minjoon. Although not everyone know who’s Minjoon in real and were not invited to their wedding party.

“This boy is very handsome.” Songyi the baby cheeks on her arms. Seems happy with the birth of his son. “What is his name?” Songyi looked up to her husband. The man staying beside her.

“Hmmm…” Minjoon put his fourth fingers on his chin while his index finger knocking his nose. Thingking.

“Don’t give an alien name for our children.” Songyi threatening her husband.

“Do…. Kyungsoo?”

“Good, doesn’t sound like alien’s name. Sounds like a human name. Really.” Minjoon frowned.  “Of course, you don’t even know how’s alien name.” Songyi chuckles. “I know one, Do Minjoon.” Minjoon pinched his wife’s nose tip.

Songyi get rid of Minjoon’s hand and focused on her baby. Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo-ya, this is your mother, Songyi. Cheon Songyi” Songyi speel each sentence, hope the little baby understand. “I’m a great actress you know. You see a billboard there?” Songyi lifted Kyungsoo’s body a little so he could see the billboard in front of their apartement building. “ you see right? Yes, your mather is really famous artist.”

“Yah! Cheon Songyi what are you doing? He could fall.” Minjoon take Kyungsoo from his mother’s hand.

“Oopsss Sowrry… Ah you can hold him a while. I wanted to eat something.” Songyi then went into the kitchen leaving Minjoon and Kyungsoo alone in their room.

“Kyungsoo-ya. I’m your father, Do Minjoon. I want you to grow up like human. And let my alien blood circulating in your body. You may inherit my powers too.” The new father gave his son a kiss on his forehead. The little baby was staring at his father as if he understood what his father just said to him. His eyes was round and wide like an owl’s, mixed with his face, make a perfection on his visual. His good looks is just above average. He inherited a good face from his parent genes. Visual family?

“Grows into an intelligent, kind and confident child. But don’t too imitate your M…”

A sound of broken glass can be heard from the kitchen. Stop Minjoon from giving advice to his son.

“You heard that Kyungsoo? Don’t be so careless like your mother.” Minjoon brought Kyungsoo to the kitchen and to saw what was that only woman in their house just did. Songyi was trying to push the plae shrds she just dropped with her put it into the trash that was overthrown in first place. She just can’t take them one buy one since she just gave a birth.

“What are you doing?” Minjoon stood up in front of Songyi with Kyungsoo on his arms. Songyi looked up at her husband. “Sowrry…” she said without a sin. So innocent.

Tsk. Minjoon handed over Kyungsoo to Songyi. “Bring him to the room. I’ll take care of it.” Minjoon started to kneel and put the broken plate into the trash. “Ne…” Songyi walked briskly toward the room. Minjoon take one of the shards scattered and give apathetic look to it. This plate from Joseon Era. Minjoon sigh. One more valuable collection destroyed in Songyi’s hands.

‘You love her Minjoon. You love her.’He casted his spell.

==

Elsewhere in Hanguk University Hospital. A little baby girl was also born and see the world for the first time. Cries echoed in the operating room. The father grabbed her from the nurse’s hand and give her a little kiss on her forehead. The baby’s mother wasstill unconscious. Fortunately, the operation went smoothly, the baby and the mom live until now. Kang Maru handed the baby back to the nurse so the baby could be cleaned first. Kang Maru went out from the operation room and met her sister outside with her husband and daughter.

“Choco-ya, she was born.” Kang Marus can’t hid his touched tears.

“Really Oppa? Baby girl?””Hmm.. she is very pretty. Just like her mom.”

“Kyaaaaa….” The woman called Choco scramed. Park Jaegil, her husband put his palm on his wife’s mouth. “It’s hospital, anyway, congrats Maru-ya.” Jaegil shakes Maru’s hand with a grin on his face. “Oppa, I’m very happy. What about Eungi Eonni? Is she okay?”

“She is resting.” Maru smilled. “Allright, I’ll go home with Jaegil and Dasom to prepare your home.”

“Gurae, gomawo Choco-ya.” Maru kneeled down, make himself right in front of his only niece, Dasom. “You got a sister.” Maru patted little girl’s head. The girl seems happy.

Two days after labor, Maru finally could bring Eungi and their newly born daughter back to their home. No one can’t beat his happiness for seeing his beloved wife and daughter. Seo Eungi is still a little weak. She has to rest more. Park Dasom, Choco’s daughter, the baby girl’s cheeks softly. Maru and Jaegil were looking for lunch outside.

“Eonni, what’s her name?” Choco ctroked the baby’s hair. “I’ve discussed with Maru last night, her name is Kang Soojung.” Choco raised two thumbs up, Dasom follow her mother. “Beautifull.”

“Choco-ya, can ou help me talk to you Oppa?”

“Ne?”

“I want him to stop being a doctor and replace me as Taesan group CEO instead.”

“I’m not sure, he will agree.” Choco doubted.

“That’s why I asked you to help me. I want to quit work and just be a good wife for Maru and good mother for Soojung.”

“Maybe the reason can make him think twice.”

Maru and Jaegil came, the sound of the door signaling their arrival. But… Why Maru brought Junmyeon along with him? Eungi’s stepbrother, a son from her father marriage with a reporter, Han Jae Hee. The atmosphere turned tense. Everyone knows very well how Eungi hated her stepmother who was in prison now. Maru saw a change in Eungi’s expressionand immediately slid Junmyeon down from his arms. Maru takes his wife to their room to have a talk. Eungi leave her baby with Choco, she didn’t want Soojung heard any of the conversation eventhought she didn’t understand.

“Why did you bring Junmyeon here? Eungi questioned her husband.

“Do you still hate him?”

“I hate his mother, Han Jae Hee.”

“I think you don’t have a reason to hate him too eventhough he is her son. He’s innocent, Eungi-ya.”

“Well, then why did you bring him here?”

“I think someone left Junmyeon in front of the house. You know he’s been in orphanage since his mom went to prison. Maybe the lawyer ordered the orphanage to sent Junmyeon here. He was sitting on top of his suitcase. He’s only two and someone leave him alone”

“And you are going to ask him to stay here?”

“Come on Eungi, let him be. He could be Soojung’s opa. He could be our son, hm?” Maru convinced his wife.

“Kang Maru, we’ve got Soojung, our own child. Why should adopt another one?”

“On the descent he was your brother. He is alone Eungi, his mother is in prison. Do you have a heart to let him live in the orphanage when he actually have a family? Let us be a parent for him. Please..”

Eungi sighed. “Well, maybe I can make up for my badness to him before.”

“Saranghae Eungi-ya.” Maru embrace his wife in his arms. A warmth melt down Eungi’s coldness.

“But I have a condition.” This looks like a great opportunity.

“Anything…”

“Stop being a doctor, replace me as a CEO of Taesan Group. I have two children to take care of now.

“I’ll do anything for you.” Maru pull Eungi waist for a forehead kiss and a peck on her lips. He know Eungi very well, she has changed, she will accept Junmyeon like her own son.

They came out from the room. Choco and Jaegil already waited a little anxiously. Soojung slept in Choco’s lap while Junmyeon and Dasom playing together. They are the sama age, fortunately.

Eungi smiled and walked toward Junmyeon. She the little boy’s head fondly. He will be my son. Eungi mentioned in her heart. Junmyeon was little surprised by what Eungi just did.

“Noona…” The little boy mumbled.

“No Junmyeon-ah, I’m not your Noona anymore. Call me Eomma, hm?” Eunji sat on her knees to make no difference in height with Junmyeon.

“Eo..E..Eomma..” Junmyeon stumped.

“Good, now call Maru Hyung, Appa.”

“A.. ppa..”

“Junmyeon-ah, now, me and Maru are your parents. Do you understand?” Eungi holding both of Junmyeon’s hands. The little boy nodded.

“Gomawo Eungi-ya.” Maru whispered a thanks to Eungi.

Choco and Jaegil let out a relief sigh. It’s a good thing.

“And one more thing.” Eungi let Junmyeon sat on her lap. “Junmyeon-ah, now your name is Suho. Kang Suho. You have to grow to be a smart kid, you have to be our family guardian. You will be our angel. Okay?” Eungi then Suho’s hair, the boy nodded again and burst in Eungi’s embrace.

Maru came out from the house to get Junmyeon’s suitcase. Dragged that things to second floor. Eungi take Suho with her to his room. Help him to placed his clothes on the drawer and closet. Sortnately, their home has two additional rooms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waaah it's good to update this story. Just wanna share the story :)