hold my hand

Tales That Never Came To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: hi guys, so i just want to give you some background on this following fic. it is a dream that i had last night. I have this friend who has this older brother who is like completely hot (no guys, i don't have a crush on him... i think) and for some reason, he appeared in my dreams last night, this dream. i woke up this morning, blushing with a big grin on my face. and i knew, i just had to write it down because it's a senario that i think is very romantic. it's not really jeti, but if u want it to be jeti, you can imagine jungsis and tiffany. it's a GB (genderbender), and if u want this to be jeti, then jesscia would be the guy here... anyways, this not really a WIP or an idea. it's a random shot. i have no intentions of continuing this. just consider it as an oneshot and enjoy!

comment, upvote, subscribe, spread the love!~
happy 7th anniversary to snsd again!

 

 

It comes as a surprise to see him there sitting with her. Your heart skips a step and you almost stumble in your walking. You walk up to them to see her already working on your group project, looking unusually serious, and him mindlessly playing with the papers spread out all over the table, looking so handsomely bored. They look up when you made your presence known with a simple 'hey', both welcoming you to join them with the same smiles.

"Have you been working for long?" You ask your friend while your eyes roam over the table, looking for a place to sit.

"5 minutes maybe?" She grins up at you and passes you a paper.

"And I'm just accompanying my little sister," he copies his sister's smile, same but different.

The relaxed yet slightly mischievous manner with which he addresses you fills you with the warmth of familiarity, and when he subtly places his hand on the sole empty space beside him, for once you are thankful for your friend's untidy personality.

You take your (rightful) place across from your friend, trying to be casual when you feel him so close to you. You take your books out onto the table and your empty bag soon joins the mess surrounding your friend, courtesy of his long arms. Now between you and him rests nothing but five inches of tense air.

As soon as you have settled down (as comfortably as you can, anyways, with him this close by your side), your friend begins talking about the project. Being the good student and partner you are, you listen attentively but you find yourself very distracted. Every little movement that he makes-- the drumming of his fingers on the table, a shift in his seat, a slight leaning towards your side-- triggers a reaction in you-- a twitch of an eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter