FINAL

Just love me like this!

“Umma… I’m leaving now…”

Eh? A message from Kevin?

In this early morning?

From : My Prince Charming

Text :

I fall down from Storage’s stairs.

My legs sprained and it’s so hurtful.

Please help me, Hyunnie..

Balli :’(

I’m waiting for you.

“Kevin?” I called out his name as I arrive at his storage. “Kevin! Where are you?”

Opseo?!

“You carelessly came to safe your Kevin…” Kiseob smirked as he holds Kevin’s phone. “Babo!”

“It’s a trap!” I shocked and closed my mouth. “So Kevin ….?”

“For now, Kevin is going to school cheerfully” Kiseob smirked and tilts his head.

Thanks my Lord.

My prince charming is safe right now.

Rather than worrying about young master…”Kiseob put his samurai in front of my face. “you’d be better to worry about yourself”

BRAK!

“You’d be better break up with young master!” Kiseob pushed me to the wall and shouted to me. “I won’t ever let U-kiss clan tainted by a goody-good girl like you!”

“I’ll never break up…” I held his hand and glared to him. “as long as Kevin is safe, even if beaten up or threaten, I won’t ever break up with him”

Kiseob just looked at me.

“Whatever you would do to me…” I looked at him in the eyes. “My love for Kevin won’t ever change!”

“Just dare to say it huh?” Kiseob smirked and swung his samurai to me.

The samurai cut some of my hair.

Kiseob stepped back and pushed me down to the floor.

“Don’t underestimate Yakuza’s world” He put his samurai around my neck. “I’ll ruin your pretty face and make you have no gut to meet Kevin all your life”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I yelled out of scared. “Not my face! I’m a trainee of SMentertaiment!”

DUAK!
BUK!


All I know is Kiseob was bleeding and sits on the floor.

“Don’t even dare to taint Seohyun’s pure skin with your sinful hands!” Kevin yelled scarily to Kiseob. “Sins for hurting my Seohyun must be paid by your own life!”

Kevin pulled out his samurai as he looked so cold and scary, not like my sweet prince charming.

“Are you ready?” Kevin swung his samurai around Kiseob as Kiseob blocked him with his samurai.

“Damn!” Kiseob samurai flow away.

“STOP!” I rushed to them and kissed Kevin’s lips. “I’m fine, Kevin.. Really”

Kevin dropped his samurai which almost stab Kiseob’s head as Kiseob dropped to the floor.

Hyunnie” Kevin looked so innocent and sinless. “what was I doing?”

“What was that?” AJ shocked.

“Kevin was so strong” Jessica even more shocked.

If someone attacked Seohyun agashi, Young amster turned like that” Kibum explained as both Jessica’s and AJ’s mouth opened widely. “If Seohyun agashi in danger situation, youngmaster seemd like hypnotized and mad.

He protects agasshi without he realized it.

And the one who could make him back to himself is just Seohyun agashi.

To protect someone he loves, He could be stronger than anyone, unbeatable”

“So, your point is?” AJ Asked as he kept staring at us, who hugged each other tightly.

“As long as Seohyun agashi stays by his side” Alexander smiled and faced AJ. “Kevin is unbeatable”

#                                   #                                   #                               #                                  #

“Seohyunnie, Why did you come to my house?” Kevin asked me with his worry face. “When I came back to took my phone, I heard your scream”

“Mianhae…” I bowed as he pats my head. “I made you worried”

“You may not come to my house alone! This is Yakuza’s place!” Kevin scolded me and pushed my nose bridge softly. “You are a girl! It’s a dangerous place for a nice girl like you! You enver know what could happen to you!”

“Gwaenchanha.. It’s fine…” I looked up and smiled brightly to him. “Anything could happens, and I won’t ever stop to be your girlfriend, Kevin”

“Seohyunnie?” Kevin teared up as I hug him tightly. "SARANGAHAE!"

“Gomawo…” I cried on his chest. “ Thanks for coming and saving me”

“Hyunnie…” he held my chins and then his bodyguards looking at us curiously. “Let’s go from here, Hyunnie”

He is cool, sweet and nice.

He is my unbeatable Prince charming.

MY ONE and ONLY Prince Charming, Kevin Woo!

........................................................................................ THE END ..................................................................................................................................................................