Chapter 1

Just love me like this!

"Seohyun, Would you go home together?"

He is, Kevin Woo.

Cool, Sweet, Nice, Kind, Smart.

The dreamy Prince charming for all girls ever.

“Kawaiii”Sooyoung, my best friend squealed as Yoona nodded to her.

But from now on, he is my only prince.

Aniyo! He is a Prince, only for me.

Thanks God, he confessed to me back then in the freshmen year.

“Soohyun-sungsaenim always cleans up the whiteboard too fast, ne? Hyunnie?”Kevin asked me as his head tilts to the side cutely.

“Ne!”I nodded and smiled to him.“I always am too late to copy it! You know, I’m a slow writer”

“Here!”Kevin hands me his notebook. “Take it home and copy it…”

“Jinjjaeyo?” My eyes widened as he nodded and smiled to me. “Gomawo, Kevin-ah!!”

My way back homewithKevinendedin an instant since my school is not far away.

“We reach your home!”Kevin yelled cheerfully before passed me a cute wink. “Annyeong, Hyunnie”

“Annyeong, Kevin”

I always think that I wish I could stay a little bit longer next to him.

“Ah!”Kevin stopped his way back and turned to face me. “I forget something!”

Chu~

He kissed my lips! OMO!
He kissed my lips softly and slowly.

“See you tomorrow, my angel”

A minute…
A second…
I was just being his side,
I became more and more love him.

“Umma, she is freak!” a kid shouted as his Umma shooed him.

It’s called a kiss, kid!

Srek.

It’s…

Is this ataskthat must becollected by tomorrow?

OMO!

if it’s notdone by today, it could bea disaster, right?

I must return it to Kevin!
 

#                                  #                             #                                 #                                     #

It must be around here…

Neverland street number 7, right?

By the way, I never come to Kevin’s home. Not even once in my life.

Ah! I find Kevin!

“Kevin~”I hugged him from the back and squealed.

“Hah? Se.. Seohyun?”Kevin shocked as his already-pale face turned paler than ever. “Wh… Why…”

“Young master!” 

WHAT IS THIS?

What are these guys doing? Standing next to each other and bowed to KEVIN?

“Welcome home, young master”

“We worry about you, young master”a curly haired man bowed and rushed to Kevin. “Because you came home late, we thought that other clans kidnapped you”

“I’m so sorry, Xander”Kevin just smiled sweetly.

“Look! If you weren’t discipline, your members would be really worried about nothing…”a handsome man popped out from nowhere.

 “Kibum hyung!”Kevin shocked as I bet he gulped.

“As the young master’s mentor, I’m, Kim Kibum felt really sorry” Kibum sighed and bowed. “You must be more discipline… You are the heiress of the honored U-Kiss Clan”

“Emm, Kevin…” I poked Kevin’s arms as he turns his face to me. “What is that U-kiss clan?”

“Mianhae, Hyunnie… I never told you about this”Kevin gulped and sighed before he holds my hands. “My families are Yakuza”

Eh? WHAT? MWORAGOYO? YAKUZA?!

“Oh No!” Kevin cried as tears escaped from his eyes. “I knew it! You hate me now!”

“No, Kevin… No…” I wiped his teas and kept shaking my head.

“Young master…”Alexander poked Kevin’s shoulder. “Who is this girl?”

Oh No! I’ve just become the center of these scary guys attention!

They are so scary! God! Please save me!

But…

“I… I’m Kevin’s girlfriend” I raised my face and shouted proudly. “I’m Seohyun”

Everyone stayed in silence.

“We must celebrate it!”Alexander squealed and jumped happily.

Huh? What… Is… This?

“Young master could take a girl home!”Alexander squealed and pinched mine, and Kevin’s cheeks. “It’s mean, he is an adult now!”

They accepted me?

“Please take care of young master, agashi~” Those men bowed to me politely right now.

#                                  #                             #                                 #                                     #

“Here is the hot chocolate~”Kevin put the pink polka doted mug in front of me.

“Gomawo~” I smiled at him and sipped it. “Mianhae… I was beyond passionate”

“It’s fine, Hyunnie”Kevin smiled brightly and patted my head.

Aww! Why must my boyfriend being this cute?

“Please eat well….”A maid put plates in front of us.

What is this? What with these foods? Just if Sooyoung unnie was here with us.

“Gamsahamnida”I bowed my head and smiled politely. “Could I end these up?”

“No need to end these up, Hyun” Kevin chuckled cutely and ruffled my hair. “Thanks for earlier…”

Eh? Why is he saying thanks?

“About my family… If people knew about us, they would be scare and left me alone…” Kevin murmured as he looked so sad. “I really am thankful you still are my girlfriend even after you knew it”

No need to thank me, my angel!

“I’m beyond happy right now”Kevin tilted his head right in front of my face. “Hyunnie….”

“Kevin….”

“So, this is Kevin’s girlfriend?”

Who is this guy? Why is he disturbing our almost-kiss?!

“Well, she is good-looking”that boy shrugged his shoulder.

“Do… Dongho?!” Kevin shirked and hugged me tightly.

“Annyeong, hyung!” Dongho smirked to Kevin.

“Is he your dongsaeng?”I looked at Dongho’s face. “He doesn’t resemble you”

“He is my cousin, Shin Dongho”Kevin glared to Dongho. “Be careful, Hyunnie… This guy is…”

“Aww.. You are so cute”I squealed and ruffled Dongho’s hair. “Which middle school is your school?”

Crek!

“How dare you called me a middle schooled?”I just realized that Dongho pointed a gun on my forehead. “I could blow your head anytime I want”

“Stop it Dongho!” Kevin rushed to us. “Let Seohyun go!”

“STOP FIGHTING, boys!”I couldn’t stand to look those boys fighting in front of me.

PLAK!

“Aww, noona!”Dongho whined and rubbed his forehead. “That was hurt!”

“You must not like that, Dongho!” I scolded him and hit his nose lightly. “Don’t play around with gun and put it on someone’s head!”

“Hyunnie, give that things to me” Kevin pulled Dongho’s gun from my hand. “Balli!”

“Even if it just a toy, but still It ….”

Duar!

OMO!  It hits Kevin’s cheek!

This gun is REAL!

That.. That.. That could kill my precious Kevin!

“Babo!”Dongho shook his head. “Babo noona!”

“Kevin-ah, gwaencahnahyo?”I rushed to wipe Kevin’s blood as he shook his head. “Mianhanata… Let’s go to doctor”

“Hmmm…” Dongho smirked as both Kevin and Seohyun left to see a doctor. “I like that girl”