Chapter 3

Just love me like this!

“Kevin… I really am sorry for making you waiting…” I rushed and smiled to my pretty prince charming. “Mianhae…”

“Gwaenchanha…” Kevin patted my head as his eyes widened when see me. “Whoa.. Your luggage is kinda lot…”

“Ne.. It’s a much” I nodded and smirked to him. “I had sport, lab practice, and a lot of dictionary today…”

He is my prince charming, Kevin Woo.

“Let me bring it for you…” Kevin extended his hands to me. “Balli, Hyunnie…”

“Gomawo…”

He is nice, pretty and kind.

He is one who seems like a real prince charming.

“Hyunnie, your right hand is empty, ne?” Kevin extended his left hand and held my hand gently. “Gajja!”

Even today, we still love each other even more.

But, this prince charming has a really big trouble.

HIS BODYGURADS?!

“Could you just go home?” Kevin whined and shooed his bodyguards. “Leave us alone!”

“No, we couldn’t” Kibum popped out of nowhere and rushed to us. “Young master is the only heir of U-kiss clan, If something bad happened to you, I’m as your mentor could lose my pride!”

Right.

His family is Yakuza.

“Despite of that, your father, AJ kangsaheenim calls both of you…” Alxander informed us as both of Mine and Kevin’s jaw dropped. “He want both of you to meet him at home”

#                         #                                     #                              #                             #                                      #

So, this big scary mansion is Kevin’s parents’ house?

“I’ve heard it from Kibum” AJ spoke, he looks handsome yet scary at his age. “So, young lady… are you Kevin’s girlfriend?”

Mworagoyo?

Why are AJ and Jessica, Kevin’s mother looked so icy, cold and scary?

This is the first time I met Kevin’s parents.

Ah! No! I may not like this!

I couldn’t act disrespectful to his parents!

No Way, Seohyun! You are such a polite girl!

“Ne, ahboji… I’m Kevin’s girlfriend”I bowed politely in front of them. “My name is Seohyun… nal jal dalwojuseyo…”

“So, it’s true” AJ glared at me.

Omona! He is so scary!

“Stop that scary face, AJ!” Jessica rushed and smacked AJ’s head. “It’s the very first time Kevin bring his girlfriend to meet us, would you treat Kevin well for me, please?”

“Ne, ommoni…” I nodded and gave her my best smiled. “I’ll always treat Kevin well”

“Omo! Kyeopta!” both AJ and Jessica were pinching my cheeks right now. “We should make her marry Kevin soon”

“Wait a minute!”a handsome young man popped out of nowhere. “I can’t bless them”

“Kiseob?” AJ shocked and rushed to him. “Mworagoyo?”

“From the very base, Young master is a weak man… He is not capable to be our leader…” Kiseob spoke up clearly. “Plus, he never want to lead our clan…

If he dated a normal goody-good-plain-Jane girl, He would leave Yakuza’s life automatically…

That girl just would be such a burden for young master”

“Stop it, Kiseob!” Kibum stopped Kiseob and gave him death glared.

“But Kibum hyung….” Kiseob whined.

“STOP IT!” AJ stopped them and tapped Kiseob’s shoulder. “You may test that young lady, Kiseob…

If She suited Kevin or not.                                                  

You could test her any way you would, but don’t make her nearly die.

So, Kevin, protect your Seobaby well”

WHAT?! MWORAGO?!

#                         #                                     #                              #                             #                                      #

“Seohyunnie, Mianhae…” Kevin cried as he held my hand firmly. “That Kiseob is such a strong man.  That’s why he never agreed that the weak me must lead our clan..”

“Gwaenchanha, Kevin-ah…” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “I bet you could be a good leader”

“Actually, I never want to be the leader” Kevin sighed and bowed his head. “I won’t my angel Hyunnie be a Yakuza’s girlfriend”

“Yakuza’s girlfriend or not…” I cupped Kevin’s gloomy face and pecked his lips. “as long as being Kevin’s girlfriend is enough for me”

“I wanna protect you” Kevin hugged me tightly as I barely could breathe. “Anything would happen, I’d always protect my Hyunnie… I promise you”

Aww… My sweet prince charming…

Kevin leans his face to mine and about to crush my lips then…

JLEB!
JRENG!

a knife flow to both of us?!

Opps, Missed” Kiseob smirked to us. “AJ kangsaheenim let me do that, to do anything I want as long as both of you still alive”

What is this Kiseob doing?
Is he that crazy?

“From today, I’d see what that young lady could do…” Kiseob smirked and turned his back. “So, prepare yourself, Seohyun”