Chapter 4

Just love me like this!

“Umma, I’m leaving now…” I shouted from the gates. “Annyeong….”

“Good morning….”

“KEVIN?!”

What is my prince charming doing here?

“What’s wrong? Our home is in different direction.. Why should you pick me up?”

Because yesterdaythere is something bad like that, so I came just in case Kiseob would chase you”Kevin extended his hand to hold mine as we walk side by side. “and honestly, I really wish to go to school together”

Aigooo…

Even if this inappropriate, I THANK THAT KISEOB!

Even in the class, the recess time, and after school,

Kevin always stays by my side.

Maybe that is something good to be a target..

NO! I’m JUST KIDDING!

Klek!
dor! Dor! Dor!

“Dodge!” Kevin pushed me away and bends. “Run!”

OH MY GOODNESS!
That KISEOB!

He after us all the way with his gun!
OMO!

Omo! Kevin fainted!

“Kevin, wake up!” I cried my heart out and shook Kevin’s pale body. “Don’t leave me like this, wake up!”

“Seohyunnie” Kevin slowly opened his eyes and reached my face. “Are you okay? No injuries?”

Even whenhe himselfwasbatteredall-out?

He still cares about me more?

Omo! My dear prince charming!

I really am sorry for being such beyond happy to be a target lately.

Mianhae…

“There is a gap”Kiseob whispered and put a knife close to my neck. “You don’t suit Yakuza’s life. You couldn’t feel a danger that almost kills you, Seohyun”

“KISEOB!” Kevin rushed and gripped the knife with his bare hands. “What did you do to my girlfriend?”

“Kevin!” I hugged him tightly from the back. “I’m fine, Kevin.. STOP IT”

“Seohyunnie…” Kevin looked so innocent when he met my face. “Why am I holding knife? The sharp side! Aaa!’

“Let’s treat it!” I covered his hands with my vest and put some bandage on it. “Let’s see a doctor… haish..”

“I can’t believe it” Kiseob shook his head as both of us left him alone. “Young master made me lose?”

#                                   #                                                   #                                                   #

“Is this hurt?” I wrapped Kevin’s hand with some bandage. “Is it really hurt, Kev?”

“Aniyoo… It’s fine” Kevin smiled widely. “Gomawo…”

“Mianhae….” I cried and bowed to him. “All of this happened because of me”

“Aniyo… It’s not like that.. I didn’t remember anything” Kevin kissed my tears and smiled. “and my Hyunnie looked so scared back then”

I just shook my head harshly to make him sure.

Despite of scared,

To see Kevin fully wounded like this,

It’s more painful for me.

If I stopped to be his girlfriend,

Kevin won’t even hurt again.

“Kevin…” I spoked and than Kevin patted my head. “I wanna STOP be….”

Kevin shut me up with his kiss. He forced his tongue to enter my mouth as I let him.

“Mianhae… Even if like that…” Kevin broke our kiss and glared to my eyes. “I’ll never let you go… You know what, I’m egoist”

Kevin!!!!!!!

Why are you so nice and loving?

I cried and he hugged me.

His lips crushed mine and start to nibble my lower lips.

“Aaaaa! It would be critical if this happens!” Kevin whined and shook his head cutely. “I quite likely couldn’t hold myself anymore!”

“Gwaenchanha…” I said shyly as I held his hand. “You don’t need to hold it back”

Kevin shocked and smiled.

He pushed me down gently and hugged me.

And then.

“Get up!”

Eh? Is he just pulled my hands and ask me to get up?

“For now, I’d be really happy with Seohyun’s feeling…” Kevin smiled and patted my head. “Ah, but if my Hyunnie couldn’t hold it anymore, I’d be really happy to do “it” with you”

Hahaha…

I really am thankful.

I really am thankful to be Kevin’s girlfriend.

I’m glad to fall in love with Kevin.