Chapter 2

Just love me like this!

“Hyunnie, I really am sorry for yesterday” Kevin held my hand and swings it. “I made you scared”

“Gwaenchanhayo” I gave him my best smile.“They are really nice to me”

“But you must be careful with Dongho” Kevin warned me with his strict face. “At least as long as you didn’t come to my house, you won’t met him”

“Annyeong!” Dongho waved his hands to us as he sits in front of our school’s gate. “I’m a student in this school too, from this day”

MWORAGOYO?

I don’t know why…

But I have really bad feeling about this.

#                                    #                                                         #                                      #                                 #

“The canteen id really full” Kevin whined and pouted cutely. “Let’s buy something to eat and eat it in the classroom”

“Okay!” I smiled to him and dragged him to the canteen. “Why is it so crowded?”

“You just give up because this place is crowded?” Dongho rolled his eyes to us. “HEY! MOVE!”

Omo! He looks cute, but HE IS SCARY!

“DAMN!” Dongho whined and kicked the chairs. “They forced us to eat those craps”

“That dangshin is a freshman, right?” I could hear Hoon asked Yoona as she nodded. “Why is he hanging around senior’s building?”

“Do you want to die?” Dongho pointed his gun toward Hoon face as he shook his head. “How dare you called me Dangshin!”

“He is so scary” I could hear Yuri mumbled.

“That boy is Kevin’s cousin, right?” Sooyoung asked Yoona as Yoona’s jaw dropped.

“Jinnjja?” Yoona eyes widened. “No! how could a prince has a monster as a cousin?”

“he looked like a Yakuza” Hyoyeon whispered to them.

Gulped! How could she found it?

If it kept happening like this, Kevin’s secret just need time to blurt out.

I need to do something!
#                              #                                #                              #                              #

“Anyyeonghaseyo…”

“Oh! You are young master’s girlfriend, ne?” Alexander popped out and I nodded and smiled politely. “Come in… I’d call Kevin for you”

“Andwe…” I shook my head as Alexander looked puzzled. “I don’t need to meet Kevin today…”

“Aww… I’m so glad you come to see me, noona” Dongho grinned ear to ear as he meets me. “At least… You turn to me and left that weak pretty boy… Kevin”

“Please don’t make troubles at school” I said what I wanna said clearly as Dongho’s eyes widened. “If the students and teachers knew that Kevin is a yakuza’s member, people would bully him at school!”

“Wegure? Just let them know” Dongho just shrugged his shoulder and sips his coke. “and I HATE KEVIN”

“Just at school…” I kneeled down and bowed to Dongho. “Please… Jebal…”

“I said you are good-looking…” Dongho walked toward me and lifted my chin. “I took my word, you are really pretty”

What was that? What is his mean?

“You asked me with empty handed?” Dongho asked me as my eyes widened, “ If I did what you want, what would you do for me?”

“Let her go!”

Kevin? Is he coming for saving me?

“Hyunnie, let’s go home” he lifted me up and pulled me to his embrace. “Gajja!”

“Kevin hyung” Dongho tapped Kevin’s shoulder as he looked at Dongho. “I would steal her”

#                              #                                #                              #                              #

“Kevin… Mianhae….” I broke our silence as Kevin kept walking in front of me. “I came to your house without telling you…”

“I’ve told you to be careful with Dongho” Kevin just gave me his back.

“Are… are you angry?”

I really won’t make my price angry!

“You must not in on this craps” Kevin turned and gripped my shoulder tightly. “You have nothing to do with this thing, Hyunnie”

“But Why? I’m your girlfriend” I asked him. “I want to protect you, Kev!”

“Don’t protect me” Kevin turned his back again from me. “Please don’t come to my house anymore”

“Kev… KEVIN BABO!” I hit his head and pushed him away.

What’s with nothing to do with that?

I’m his girlfriend!

Is that wrong if I wanna help him?

And want him to count on me?

Since my prince is the way too soft and too nice.

“SEOHYUN! WAIT! HYUNNIE!” Kevin shouted his lung out to call me.

Happiness...

Sadness…

Tears…

Smiles…

Pains…

I wanna share all of them with Kevin.

Zrat!

What is this? Why is net covering my body?

And why is I’m being taken to a van?

HELP!

“Hyunnie!” Kevin gasped and ran after me. “That is Dongho’s car”

“Young master, balli!” Kibum appeared with his Porsche and open it’s door for Kevin.

“Kibum??” Kevin looked surprised. “Why are you here again?”

#                              #                                #                              #                              #

“Annyeonghaseyo~” Dongho opnned the gate and smirked at Kevin and Kibum. “You are fast, hyung”

“Kevin~” I yelled as Kevin and Kibum looked at me.

“Seohyuni!” Kevin was about to get me as Dongho’s bodyguards stop him. “Let me go!”

“I’ve told you I wanna stole her, hyung” Dongho put his arm around me. “You wanna take her? A lame guy like you?

Nah!

You barely even fight a 5 years old boy!

Being the only heir for the caln…

The mansions…

The members…

All given to you just because you are the proper heir!

May I take this one from you?”

Dongho kissed my cheek as I turned my face.

“If you didn’t wana beaten up by me…” Dongho smirked to Kevin. “Just leave this girl”

I really don’t wanna….

“KEVIN! RUN!” I cried as Kevin and Dongho gasped. “LEAVE ME! JUST RUN!”

Bugh!

“Get real, Dongho!” That was Kevin’s voice, but it sound so cold and scary. “How dare you made my Angel crying!”

Kevin pulled out his samurai and glared at Dongho.

“You must pay what you did”

Bak!

Buk!

Desh!
 

“What was that?” Dongho’s and my jaw dropped as we saw Kevin beats all Dongho’s bodyguards by himself.

“Young master, Stop!” Kibum commanded Kevin as Kevin kept walking toward us.

“Shut up, Hyung!” Kevin shut Kibum up. “The leader position, the mansions, I could give all of those to you…

But this girl,

I WOULD NEVER GIVE SEOHYUN TO ANYONE!”

BRUK!

SET!

Kevin is ready to slash Dongho into pieces! Omo!

Chu~

I kiss kevin’s lips as his eyes widened.

I press my lips harder and his bottom lips as he dropped his samurai and hugs me tightly.

“All of this…” Kevin broke our kiss and looked at his victims. “I did all these things?”

He isn’t even realizing it? What is he?

“You beaten all of them up with back of your samurai, young master” Kibum answered him as he checked Kevin’s victims.

“When I saw Seohyun was crying, my mind went blank” Kevin cried and squatted in front of me.

He became that angry just because of ME?

“Gwaencahnahayo, Hyunni?” Kevin stood up and checked on me. “No injuries?”

“Gwaencahnha…” I gave him my brightest smile and shook my head. “Gwaenchanha, Kevin-ah”

“Minahanta, Hyunnie…” Kevin hugged me tightly as he is till crying. “I don’t want you to protect me… but I WANT TO PROTECT YOU”

Aigooo…. My dear prince is so sweet… I LOVE YOU even more, Kevin Woo.

“May I, Seohyunie?” He asked me between his tears as I nod. “but if my body covered with blood like this, I’m not appropriate to be Seohyun’s prince charming, ne?”

“Kind of…” I checked him and nodded.

“Mworago?” Kevin shocked. “So it’s true?”

Cool and kind hearted…

“Maybe you are not my prince charming anymore…” I hugged him and kissed his cheek. “but you are my GUARDIAN ANGEL!”

Kevin Woo is my guardian angel!
Who is stronger and prettier than anyone!