OO5

The Werewolf

*OO5;

The next day, Chae Yeong was awake but not fully awake. She was not sure is the creature that she saw yesterday was just a dream or reality. Her condition is exactly the same now as she woke up from fainting after hearing her father died. Whether her dream is so vivid that it feels like reality, or the fact that is too heavy to face so that she hoped it was all a dream.

Chae Yeong refused to accept that her father died. Actually Chae Yeong assume his father's death as two things: Terrible nightmares and her mother wicked lies. She still hoped that her father stepped in through the front door as if nothing happen.

However, the creature that she saw yesterday in the hut is clearly not a dream. Her mother was hanging laundry in the yard. Chae Rin go some where, The bridge of her nose is totally invisible. Their stuff is still not cleared, so the situation in the house is really a mess. Suddenly Chae Yeong remembered his guitar. Where's her guitar? She did not find it in a pile of stuff in the room and the living room. Segovia guitar, the last gift from her father.

Guitar that desperately Chae Yeong maintained when the expropriators come unannounced and and put a red label on all stuff, including flower's vase in the living room. The guitar was the only thing that still keeps the memories with her father. Chae Yeong very agitated because she couldn't find her guitar now.

In panic, she approached her mother who was in the yard while shouting, "Eomma! Eomma!" When heard her frantic calls from the front door that opened, her mother worried something happened again with her daughter because last night she fainted after screaming.

"What's wrong? I'm here now."

"Where's my guitar, the guitar that Appa gave me?"

"I thought something happened again with you. Isn't your guitar is behind the door?"

At that time, Chae Yeong  just saw her guitar which is located in the next door. She was her chest, calm her heart that was panic. She hugged it tightly as she approached her mother.

"why could I forget? I was panicked because I thought it was thrown away already."

As if a knife stabbed her mother's heart when she heard the words of her daughter. the last granting of stuff from her husband. "Because already found your guitar, now help me to drying the laundry."

Chae Yeong help her mother extort the laundry, but her mind is still full of the hut's problems. if what happened last night was not a dream, means there is something there. Right, obviously it was not a dream after all, The house has not been livable along time ago. Could be wild animals such as wild boar or wild dog making a nest in there. Chae Yeong kept glancing nervously toward the hut. She gets a strong feeling that something or someone looked at her. Right. There's must be something there.

Chae Yeong who had been glancing at the hut while hanging the laundry suddenly met with a view of a pair of eyes that are in the shadow of the hut. She do not know if it's that eyes is the eyes of human or animal, but she believes she saw an eyeshine!

She called her mother softly, "Eomma, there's something there."

Her mother looked toward the designated her daughter. As said Chae Yeong, there is something in the bushes crouched beside a hut, looking at them. Her mother immediately grabbed a wooden stick and standing in front of her, trying to proctec her daughter.

"What's that? Is that what I saw last night?"

"I don't know. it seems so. Eomma, what should we do?"

"Stay here. If I shout 'Run!' you must run and bring Mr. Jeong to here, arasso?"

"Eomma...."

Seeing her hesistate, her mother said softly but firm, "Do what I tell you." after hearing that, then she release the grip on her mpther's skirt and get ready to run.

 

 

Her mother holding a wooden stick and approached the hut cautiously. However, the physical form and appearance of the creature, who wore ragged clothes, not at all like a wild animal. Obviously that's a human.Her mother hide the wooden stick in her back and approached it.

"W-who's there?" Asked her cautiously.

there was no response.

"Come out for a moment."

That creature move a little and finally the creature's body was seen between the bush. A boy came out from behind the bushes. His hair was a mess like he was got hit by a bomb and dirty like mops. The clothes that he worn looked worn. His face was black and dirty as if nothing had been washed. but his eyes shining, contrasted with his dirty face. The boy looks like a wounded animal that is abandoned. Chae Yeong's mother feels compassionate. Her mptherly instincts emerged.

"hey, come here for a moment. Come here," She said softly.

The boy crawled out awkwardly.

"Who are you?" Asked her softly.

But the young man was only staring at a basket of potatoes that is given by Mrs. Jeong this morning. Chae Yeong's mother followed his gaze, then nodded as if understand what was happening.

Chae Yeong's mother take the potatoes out of the basket and handed it to the young man.

"Do you want to eat this?"

Like a starving puppy, the boy could not take his eyes from the potatoes. But he did not come over and pick it up. Seeing the boy's sad face, Chae Yeong's mother toss the potatoes which she held. Quickly, the young man grabbed the potatoes are rolling on the ground and eat it.

"Aigoo! haha, you're very hungry, huh?" because of pity, her mother toss the potatoes and the young man immediately devoured every the potatoes thrown.

Chae Yeong hate and disgust with that beggar who act like dogs. Turns out he is startled me last night. If there's Appa, he would have immediately kicked that beggar. Why Eomma instead continue give him the potatoes? She thought.

"Eomma, stop it. Just told him go. Isn't he will come again if you continue to fed him?"

"Ya! He's still a kid, How could we be cold to him? Besides, he seemed half starved to death. but the most Important now, we feed him first. if later he insisted did not want to go, we just call the police."

Finally, Chae Yeong's mother put a basket of the potatoes in front of the young man.

 


finally an update and baekhyun has appear in this chapter kkk ! don't forget to comment and subcribe. :3 an upvote would be loved.