OO4

The Werewolf

*OO4;

The neighbors said to Chae Yeong's mother that she must be tired and told her to rest before they all hurry home. Chae Yeong's mother rushed to clear the table, clean up Chae Yeong's medicine, and spread a mattress on the floor.

"Already taking medicine?"

"Hm...already."

"My daughter, you must be tired, right? dust in here, I cleaned in here already. The floor also have been cleaned."

"Hm."

Finally a quiet night arrived. Chae Yeong  the bedside lamp and pull out of the diary under the mattress. Due to busy moving, has been a few days she does not write in a diary. But note that she wrote a few days ago, she wrote again the same as the first time since moving to this village. Desperate writings such as 'The dark shadow in me', 'Tuberculosis patients who was just a burden. Better die faster!', 'Burden.', 'Stupid human.' fulfill her diary sheets.

The last few months, Chae Yeong feel numb. No, she tried not to acknowledge the fact that now she is nothing more than a poor girl who is not happy. She still considers herself a girl who did not have a problem, which started the day by getting out of a soft bed after her mother scolded for waking up late, enjoy breakfast prepared maid and nagging about a side dish, spoiled with her ​​father so given a lot of pocket money, and have fun with friends.

Chae Yeong's mind still fixated on that time. Now she is trying to not acknowledge the fact that more clearly in the sight. But someday, like an uninvited guest, When Chae Yeong realizing the fact of situation now, her head felt very dizzy, as if the land where she stand avalanche. Then every time she realized it, she sobbed as she reveals all pessimistic attitude toward her life situations through writing in a diary.

Every word that is written in a diary about the situation as the least happy child in the world could not make her forget the harsh reality. Chae Yeong hates this kind of situation.

 

 

Chae Yeong buried her face in the pillow and cried. Suddenly his ears hear sounds from outside the window. She sighed and looked up. While holding breath, she looked toward the window for a while. Now she did not hear anything. Chae Yeong buried his face in the pillow again. But then again she heard footsteps walking on grass. This time she was sure she heard a voice from outside.

She immediately wake up. She listened carefully. But the sound was not audible. The remote countryside was shrouded again with the silence. But shortly afterwards, sounded a clearer step and breath of hunt that sounds like a wild animal.

Chae Yeong stand up immediately and ran to Chae Rin's room, "Chae Rin ! wake up ! there seems to be something outside !" Chae Rin closed her eyes tightly, pretended not to hear, and turned. Chae Yeong continued to shake her sister's shoulder, but Chae Rin get up and screamed, "Eomma! I was sleeping, but Eonni keep bothering me!"

Finally Chae Yeong give up and stop tried to wake up her sister. She went to her mother's room, but her mother slept with both hands raised above the head while snoring.

Chae Yeong take the liberty. She took a shovel at the front door and walking slowly to the middle of the yard. She was budging and listened. then she heard a sounds like awhile ago from the hunt. Suddently Chae Yeong's heart beating so fast, breath heavily and her legs tremble. But she keep take the liberty. She raised the shovel high like brandishing a rifle in the direction of the enemy, and approached the hut without making a sound.

And sure enough. Deep inside the hut there is a black creature sitting. Soft rays seeping into the hut in the darkness, made Chae Yeong able ​​to see something yellowish glow on the face and body being filled with black fur. Chae Yeong, who was very tense, swallowed.

 

Wolf!

 

Although the whole physical of that creature not clearly visible as he hid in the dark, Chae Yeong could see the silhouette of his body that covered in black fur and have a huge body. Her whole body shuddered. Without realizing it, she screamed mightily. Surprised to hear a sudden screams, the creature was loud growl. Chae Yeong tried to escape, but her legs can not move, as if rooted to the floor.

Human's screams and monster's growls lasts a few moments. When Chae Yeong took a step back, the monster took a chance and lunged forward. with all her strength, Chae Yeong swung the shovel in her hand. But the monster escaped and dodged the swing then bumped into Chae Yeong until she fall to the ground, then dashed out of the hut and raced as fast as an arrow.

 

 

Her mother and Chae Rin heard Chae Yeong's screams and ran out, Chae Yeong who running toward them suddenly fell unconscious. Her mother and Chae immediately bolster her into the villa. Among the trees at the foot of the hill in the distance, yellowish eyes watching them sharply.

 


tbh i'm too lazy to update the chapter today, bcs too shock heard Baekhyun's and Taeyeon's dating news, but i'm happy for them ! pls support their relationship. c:  comment and subcribe. :3 an upvote would be loved.