Prolog

The Werewolf

*Prolog;

Year 1963.

Beginning of this fall, not as usual, It was raining heavily in the village. Because of a lightning strike, uprooted electric poles and transformers exploded, causing village shrouded in darkness for three days and three nights.

The pain these days that sometimes experienced professor Park Jong Doo, now suddenly much more stabbing, as if his heart was stabbed by a dagger. With a pale face, he gripping his chest.

Professor Park fell down on the floor with his hands still gripping his chest. A few moments later, he stood up with difficulty, take a bucket of food, and out from the house. It was still daylight, but around it looks dark, as if the view was blocked by sunglasses. 

 

 

Once the cabin door is opened, the smell of damp that mixed fishy smell immediately wafted. Wolves came up the cage bars and looked up at the professor. At outside sounds lightning struck, then the sound of rain hitting the roof of the hut hardly. The professor walked through the rows of the wolf's cage and go further and further into the hut.

When he arrived at the front door of a windowless bars and locked with a heavy metal padlock, the professor pull the key out of his pocket while glancing into the cell. Not heard any sound from that pitch black room. The professor put the key into the lock hole and turn it around. When the lock off and the door is open, there was the sound of a hunt breath as the owner of the voice in the cell is assessing the situation tense.

however, the professor could not enter. He fell again, the pain initially felt in the heart, now creeping all over her body. He tried to draw breathe with difficulty. He couldn't even stand up anymore.

In the darkness of the cell, yellowish eyes moving looked at the professor who was lying on the floor. In the midst of pain and decreased level of consciousness, professor repeatedly mumble, "in a moment...in a moment...the research that I was doing for the past fifteen years, no...In my whole life, this can not end just like that." meanwhile, the creatures that the object of his research looked at him quietly.

shortly afterwards, the tension in the professor's wrinkled face slowly loosens. his last expression looks strange, between sadness and regret. while crouched, the creature looked at the professor that had died. Then he devoured the meat that fell scattered beside the professor before crawling back into darkness. The black figures that either a man or an animal enter and shut the door windowless bars without making any sounds. Without realizing it, rain at outside has stopped. From the crevices of odd-shaped clouds, comes the moon with a dark yellow light that seemed mystical.