Chapter 1.

That XX. (그 XX)

 

"Ugh."

Taeyeon groaned when she heard the doorbell rang. She covered her face awith a pillow and felt thankful when she heard the ringing stopped. Her phone rang soon after she was about to fell asleep again.

"Seriously?!" She groaned.

She reached for her phone at the nightstand without opening her eyes. She then answered the call without looking at the screen.

"What?" She spat angrily.

"Whoa. Chill there buddy."

Turns out it was of her best buddy, Yuri. She groaned again.

"What do you need?" She answered tiredly.

"Don't worry buddy. I won't bug you today if you let us in."

"Ah. So she was the one who’s ringing my bell", She thought.

"Us?"

"Yeah. I'm with Sica. Tiffany told us to go here and cook for you since she can't go today."

"Oh?" She stretched. "Why is that?"

Taeyeon stood up from her bed and walked towards the bathroom to clean up quickly before letting her friends in.

"Err.. She's on a date-"

"I know that." She hissed.

She was feeling a little grumpy since she just woke up and she haven't even slept for 3hrs. She heard the other line was quiet. She sighed.

"Sorry." She wiped her face on the towel after brushing her teeth. "What I'm asking is, why did she told you guys to come here. I can cook for myself you know."

"Ah that. She knew that your boss didn't let you come home until this morning so she told us to cook for you since you're tired." Taeyeon closed her phone and opened the door.

"And why did you both agree?" Taeyeon looked at the girl sitting on the floor sleeping. She shook her head. "Seriously...this princess." She mumbled.

"Because we're bored." Yuri lifts Jessica up and entered Taeyeon's apartment with Taeyeon trailing behind.

"You? Possible. But this?" She pointed at the sleeping girl on her couch. "Impossible."

Yuri just shrugged. "She just said she wanted to come."

Taeyeon nod and decided to sleep more. When she was about to enter room she heard Yuri calling her.

"Taeng-"

"Sure. You can play my ps4. I know that's the reason on why you came."

Before Yuri can answer, the door to Taeyeon's bedroom was shut close. She looked at the door confusingly. She was wondering on why Taeyeon was grumpier than the usual. A voice broke her from her thoughts.

"Let her be, Yul." She looked behind and saw Jessica looking at her. "Something must've happened between her and Tiffany."

"Oh." Yuri sat beside Jessica. "Well, the bastard called me last last night, saying she needs to explain to Tiff."

"Hm.." Jessica frowned. "Taeyeon must be pissed because just last last night, Khun and Tiff was fighting and now, they're going out again."

"Oh."

"Taeyeon is much better than Khun, to be honest. She loves her so much unlike that bastard." She snorted.

"But Taeyeon's girl." Yuri retorted.

"So?" She looked at Yuri blankly.

"SO?!" She looked at the girl incredulously. "That's kinda.. gross."

She made a face. But when she looked at Jessica, she saw a glimpse of sadness but not long after, it returned to her normal cold eyes. "Is there a problem?"

Jessica turned away and answered coldly. "None."

"Err.. Okay."

Yuri turned away from the now sleeping ice princess. She sets up and played ps4 with a sad-looking girl behind her.

--

 

A couple is hanging out a cafe. The boy's left arm is wrapped around the girl's shoulder while his right arm was holding a cup of cafe. He looked at her girl and frowned.

"Yaaah." He whined cutely. "Stop doing that." He pouted.

The girl looked at the boy and smiled, putting her phone down.

"Mianhae, Khunnie." She pinched the boy's cheeks then kissed it. "I was just checking on Taetae."

Nichkhun scoffed. "What's wrong with that midget."

"Yah! Don't call her that." She glared cutely at the boy.

"Ara, ara. Mianhae." Nichkhun kissed the girl's cheek. "So, what's up with her?"

"Her boss made her stay up at the office until the morning, so I asked Yuri to cook for her since she's tired." Nichkhun nod, a sign for her to continue. "But it's already 3pm now! Yuri said she still haven't got out of her room since she opened it for them." She whined cutely.

"That's okay, baby." Nichkhun hugged the frowning girl. "She's is big girl now, although her height states otherwise." He received a pinch in his stomach. "Kidding. Hehe. Just focus on us, okay baby? We're more important than her." Nichkhun kissed Tiffany.

"Y-yeah." Tiffany stuttered as she kissed back passionately.

--

 

Taeyeon slowly woke up from her slumber. She saw nothing but darkness. She looked at the glow in the dark clock that's attached to the wall.

"Whoa. It's almost 9 in the evening. I slept too long." She thought.

She searched for her phone in the nightstand beside her bed. Once she found it, she unlocked it. The brightness of the screen made her squint her eyes. After adjusting to the brightness, she saw there are unread messages. She opened it.

 

From: Tan-Yul

​4:16 PM

Dude. We left already! It's taking you forever to sleep. =____= U even beat Sica into sleeping. lol

U should be the Ice-Princess instead.. oops, or should I say, Ice-Prince? Kekeke

 

​Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her friend's antics. She decided not to reply back and just read the other messages- whose all Tiffany's by the way.

 

From: Yeppeuni.. 

11:02 AM.

Taetae! its almost noon. Yul said ur still asleep. Wake up and eat! You sleepy head.

​1:13 PM.

Yaaah~ its past afternoon already. Get up and eat now! 😣 😣

​​4:03 PM.

Taetae! It's already 4. Yuri said they're leaving in a bit, yet ur still asleep.. cmon wake up and eat eat eat!

​8:27 PM.

Taetae! u still sleeping? I just got home. Khunnie sent me home. 😍 today was fun kekeke.. come here? bring the food that yul cooked, let's eat here together.. i'll be waiting! 😘

 

Taeyeon smiled at her 'best-friend's' messages, although she wasn't interested about the last part, she's excited to see Tiffany soon again. The truth is, she's disappointed at Tiffany. Last last night, she was crying her eyes out, now she's hanging with that bastard again. Taeyeon sighed. She knows she can't do anything about it since Tiffany was too blinded with her love for the bastard. She scoffed.

Setting aside her disappointment, she decided to call Tiffany. Within just two rings, the girl answered.

"Taetae!"

"Hey." Taeyeon smiled at the girl's excited voice.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah."

"Have you read my messages?"

"Yeah."

"Yah yah! What's with the short answers?" Taeyeon can imagine Tiffany pouting at the other line right now. She chuckled slightly.

"Sorry, half of my mind is still sleeping. Anyways, why are you asking me to go there? You just got home right? Haven't you had dinner Nichkhun yet?"

"Khunnie said he needs to go somewhere so no dinner. Why? Don't you like to eat with me? It's okay, I can just eat outsi-"

"No!" Taeyeon shouted at the phone. "I m-mean no. *coughs* I'll go there immediately. K? I'm hanging up. Bye."

Taeyeon ended the call abruptly. She didn't know why she shouted, must be Tiffany's disappointed voice when she thought she didn't want to eat dinner with her.

"Oh God. I'm so whipped." She muttered while standing up to prepare to go out.

After dressing up nicely and taking a short shower, she proceeded to pack the food that Yul cooked for her. Not long after that, she left her apartment.

--

She decided to just walk, and not use her car since the air tonight is refreshing. She was enjoying the breeze of air when she spotted someone familiar walking with a girl. She squinted her eyes and move near to the figure to get a clearer view. And that's it! Her eyes widen at the sight.

She saw Nickhun with a girl clinging onto her waist whilst his arms were draped around the girl's shoulder. The girl whispered something onto Nichkhun's ears and they both chuckled. Taeyeon glared at the oblivious couple. She was about to turn around but the sight made her frozen on her place.

When the couple reached a dark alley, Nickhun pushed the girl on the wall and kissed her passionately while the girl kissed back with the same passion.

A vibrate on her phone made her back into her senses. She took her phone out and answered her phone without looking at it.

"Hello?" Taeyeon answered with a low voice, like she's controlling her anger.

"Taetae? Why is your voice like that? Are you okay?"

"T-tippani?" Taeyeon's eyes widen at the voice. "I'm f-fine. It's just.. It's cold.. Yeah, cold."

"Oh, you didn't bring your car with you?"

"No. I walked." Taeyeon turned her back at the making out couple, afraid that if she saw something else, she might do something that Tiffany wouldn't like. She breathe deeply. "Anyway, why did you call?

"You're taking looooong." Tiffany whined. Taeyeon knows that Tiffany is pouting right now, and the image of Tiffany ease her mood.

"Sorry. Be there in 5 minutes."

"5 minutes okay? No more, no less! Seeya!"

The phone call was ended before Taeyeon can reply. She smiled at the phone and put it back to her pocket.

"Now, where am I?" She muttered to herself.

Her eyes widen when she saw that she was still far from Tiffany's house. Not that far, but she don't think she can make it within 5minutes.

She noticed that she went far-er because of following Nichkhun.

"Stupid bastard." She muttered.

She decided to just get herself ready for the wrath of Hell-Fany once she reached her.

While walking, she thinks deeply on what to do. Should she tell Tiffany what she saw, or not.