Bye Love Rival

Behind Every Variety is Reality

“Anyway ! Are the 5 of you ready for this ?” Ho dong asked..

“YESSS!” they shouted.

“ALRIGHT!

The boat is sinking… Group yourselves into 3!”

---------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Bye Love Rival

“Hyung! Pick me, Pick me. !” Donghae said running towards Heechul who was heading the opposite direction towards Jungsu who he wanted to pair with since the beginning of the damned game.

In the middle of his running glee, Hangeng suddenly tackled him onto the ground face first, he sat on his back and started tickling him, leaving Donghae looking half dead from laughing too much.

 Hyukjae on the other hand flared with jealousy. He couldn’t help it when someone’s touching Donghae’s Body.

“YAH! Hangeng! That’s cheating! And what were you doing with my Donghae?~” Eunhyuk said standing up and accusing Hangeng. It may seem like fan service for the fans but a hint of seriousness was seen by the members. And such actions made them panic a little. They should never lose their cool when it comes to this kind of situations, especially not in a live show.

Surprised by Eunhyuk’s outburst, Hangeng countered it by laughing it off and saying “YAH! I’m not interested in your Donghae! Heechul’s the one for me~ Merong!” Making sure that it looked like it was just some kind of fan service Hyukjae made.

---------------------------------------

On the other hand Heechul smiled from what he heard. But the person next to him was obviously infelicitous from the situation, sensing that person’s distress he snuggled closer to him and hugged him from the back.

Jungsu loving the contact given to him, encouraged Heechul to ride on his back, when he was positioning himself in carrying Heenim, he saw Kangin clutching his Foot from his peripheral vision, and looked at him.

“Jungsu, can you lower a little? Can’t get on, It’s too high. “Heechul said waiting for a response or a movement from him. But seconds passed by and it wasn’t granted.

“YAH!” he kicked Jungsu’s . Pissed by the lack of attention he was giving him. And here he was trying to be affectionate.

Jungsu didn’t tear his gaze from his side, but straightened his slumping body when Heechul gave him a rough blow on the . He hissed and stifled a growled in his throat from the impact he received.

Not satisfied with the reaction he got. He stared at the direction his angel was looking at. What’s so special about Kangin and his foot? He thought with one of his eyebrow raised and his arms crossed.

Eeteuk looked back at Heechul worry evident on his features. He couldn’t argue with that look. He knew what to do.

“Ugh! Really! The things I do for you” He tried to keep his eyes from rolling.

The Angelic Leader smiled and started walking behind the diva that now looked stressed.

----------------------------------------------

“With that said Siwon and Kyuhyun who were sitting beside him slapped his back and pulled his arm motioning him to sit down again. “Never lose your cool” Siwon whispered. Ashamed of his actions, he hung his head low and placed his hands on his face. He couldn’t believe that such a thing would make him loose his cool demeanor.

After the Hangeng and the Eunhyuk scene was cleared up. Fans started noticing that Heechul was talking to Kang ho dong and Eeteuk was with Kangin one of his arm supporting him waiting for Heechul to take the other side.

Ho dong cleared his throat and started explaining the current situation.

“As you know Our Kangin’s foot is sprained but things got worse so it’s mostly impaired at the moment. We hope you get better soon Kangin –shii”

“De~ Sorry for making you guys worry! I’ll try to recover as fast as I can” He smiled.  While Heechul and jungsu guided him to the back stage.

“A- Ah, Ka-Kangin. Ca-can you put mo-more of y-your Weight in j-j-Jungsu’s side?" Heechul said in utter discomfort. “You’re not that l-light you see”. Heechul said, wrinkling his face.

 “Hyung! I’m not that heavy”. Kangin tried fighting for himself. “It’s just that the both of you are not strong enough”. He pouted.

“That’s right!” Eeteuk suddenly shouted with such will power and determination. Where is Jungsu anyway Heechul thought? He lowered his head and can’t believe what he saw.

 “He-Heenim we c-can do t-this!” Eeteuk said who was trying to straighten his posture that was starting to look like a shrimp’s body said. Heechul raised one of his eyebrows and thought “He looked a lot worse than me. Thank goodness”

Heechul and Jungsu for a moment caught each other’s eyes and smiled their warmest smile encouraging and strengthening each other at times like this. They straightened their posture in a mannish way and started walking. And snickering all of a sudden.

 “Can’t believe dark circles appeared under his eyes. HAHAHA! He’s trying to act all manly.” The thought of one another acting tough just to show off, made them snicker at the same time. Surprised from the coincidence, they smiled again at each other. But this time, it’s that genuine  smile they make when they feel a connection between them.

They reached the backstage, where their manager-hyung was waiting to take Kangin from them. Stretching their stiffened shoulders. They made their way back to the center stage.

“Now that the matter is settled, The game shall continue! Who will form the 3 membered group!” Kang ho dong shouted and startled everyone. Getting back to their lively behavior.

Eeteuk and Heechul who were nearest to each other breathed a sigh of relief. And snuck closer, waiting for the 3rd member to come to them. Hangeng or Donghae?

“Not Hangeng please” Eeteuk thought.

-------------------------

A/N. Anneyong Yorobun ! Finally i had the time to update, and i feel happy cause this chapter was longer than the others haha!, Anyway. i'll try to update as soon as possible ! Thankyou for those who subscribed. If you have any suggestions please say so, Leave your review ! <3 till next time, bbyong~