Maybe Next Time

Behind Every Variety is Reality

Fans witnessed this fan-service and started screaming their brains out chanting “KYUMIN, KYUMIN, KYUMIN!” Sungmin and Kyuhyun went back to the seats and hi fived Siwon who looked like a lost traveler sitting on his own. They chatted and started laughing.

The chants died down. & the next round would start in a few minutes.

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Maybe Next time

“whooo! I’m not out yet !” Donghae exclaimed while doing the banana dance. The others laughed while the fans scrambled to get their cams, hoping to record the moment,

“Alright! Please scatter again dear children, Ehm ! Why is super junior so close with each other ?” he asked joking suspiciously.  He laughed at his own curiosity. With that said the members ran as fast as they can.

“Okay, that’s the way ! “ Ho dong said as the members started running away from one another

 “Group Yourselves into 5 !” Ho dong suddenly shouted.

Heechul grabbed Donghae and Hangeng who was near him and went toward the direction of Eeteuk, Kangin and Eunhyuk.

“YA! Eeteuk! Come here!” Heechul shouted from across the stage.

“Hyung! Let me go with you! I wanna be with Donghae! Please? I promise to make a better choreograph in our coming Song” hyukjae pleaded.

“AH!, this is a hard decision. How about we just ask Heechul and Donghae to come here and leave Hangeng?” Eeteuk suggested.

“That won’t do hyung, Heechul will never leave Hangengs’ side” Kangin said. “But you know, the both of you can just go there. My foot is starting to hurt already I can just you know” Kang in added.

“OMO! LADIES! It’s Kangteuk!” A fan shouted.

Heechul looked from across the stage and saw Eeteuk squeezing Kangin’s shoulder and saying words he couldn’t understand. He was trying to read his lips but what the hell. He wasn’t even reading the movement of his lips. He was staring! The horror he felt If his staring got caught on cam so he just hugged Donghae.

“KangTeuk! KangTeuk! KangTeuk! KangTeuk!” The fans cheered. Seeing the concerned face of their angelic leader towards Kangin while holding him drove them to the edge of sanity.

“I get it hyung. It’s alright” Hyukjae said. Sadness showing in his eyes.

“Im sorry hyukjae, I’ll just treat you later at the dorm, you know what we have to do for the fans.” Eeteuk said.

“It’s Okay hyung!I understand. Please Make make that a week of treating me food” he bargained. Eeteuk was about to decline but was cut off.

“WAE!, You Fi---“

 

“YAHHHH! Are you guys gonna stay there forever ?!” Heechul shouted obviously annoyed.  Donghae who was carrying him piggyback style lost his sense of hearing.

“Hyungg~ what the hell was that shouting for?” Donghae whined.

“Shut up. And just focus on carrying me.” He said.

“d-de hyung” Donghae said. Confused to why his hyung is so annoyed. So he re-adjusted Heechul’s position on his back. While Kangin and Eeteuk were brisk walking towards them. And saw hyukjae watching him. He actually felt sad that his lo--- ehm! Roommate was out of the game. He actually wanted to stay with him. But this was his day he convinced himself.

“Hyung! Run faster” Hangeng added. He was a really patient person but how come they take so long to decide. Heenim climbed off of Donghae’s back and on cue, Hangeng hugged him and Donghae locked his arm with Heechul.

“Were 5!” The group shouted.

“That took some time” Ho dong said. While Hyukjae went to the side with the other members laughing waiting for him to join them.

“Why does it seem that Eeteuk-shii made a deal with Hyukjae?” Ho dong asked no one in particular. The fans snorted and smiled at what Eeteuk did. Some fans argued with each other.

“it’s cause he wanted to spend more time with Kangin” A  slender brunette said.

“Ani!! It’s because Donghae wasn’t paying attention to him so he decided to quit the game”

“Why is he sticking with Heechul anyway ? “ A EunHae obsessed fan said.

“It’s cause Heechul always wins, that’s why he’s sticking to him” a petal interjected.

Their talks were cut off when Eunhyuk suddenly shouted.

“YAH! Donghae! I can’t believe you chose the game over me! Eunhyuk pouted.

“Sorry! I’ll make it up to you later” He winked and. The fans lost their senses.

“What’s with you guys winking!” Ho dong asked. “We wouldn’t want the fans having weird ideas on their heads. Don’t give them false hopes please” Ho dong joked.

“Anyway ! Are the 5 of you ready for this ?” Ho dong asked..

“YESSS!” they shouted.

“ALRIGHT!

The boat is sinking… Group yourselves into 3!”

--------------------------------------

A/N! ANNEYONG YORUBUN! <3

Please give this chapter love as well :) I know this chapter is not taht interesting & Sorry for the late update. I was suppose to update every two days, but I had back problems so i had to stay at a hospital sad TT^TT . While i was there i made a small Teukchul fic. I'll post it when it's done ! :> Please subscribe and review :)

Reviews are verry much appreciated. I missed school and now there are alt of this i have to do , But swear! i'll update ! :>

Thank you for those 13 subscribers, Leave your reviews hope you have fun reading =)

Bye yorubun ! <3