The game

Behind Every Variety is Reality

Chapter 2:The Game

“Now for the 9 members that are present, Eeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Hangeng, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun. Whoa! That’s a lot I mentioned there HAHAHAHA!” Ho dong said laughing at his self for saying the boy’s names without breathing.

“At least you remembered all, I forget some sometimes” Heechul said. And side comments like ‘that’s true’ & ‘he does that all the time’ can be heard from the members. Kang ho dong and Fans Laughed at the revelation.

“Alright! Please come to the center stage and listen to the instructions that will be given shortly.” Ho dong said as the staff prepared.

“Omo! I’m getting nervous. Why do we have to play a game when I have a sprained ankle? Last time we had a variety, they made me wear women’s clothing! I was so fat that time, and now I’m disabled! (not that severe though) They always have the wrong Timing” Kangin said to no one in particular.

On the other hand Eunhyuk and Donghae were getting all hyped up, “This is my Day Hyukjae! I better win this. We should win this!” He said as he hugged Eunhyuk from the back and Eunhyuk held his arms in his sides. His comment earned Squeals and eye rolling action from their fellow members.

“Okay guys, are you prepared?” Kang ho Dong asked the boys.

“Yeahhh!” Everyone said.

” For those who doesn’t know how to play this game, Can’t believe you graduated without knowing.” He said joking and fans laughed, A comedian he was. “So, a recap for the rules. Super Junior Members must group themselves according to the number that will be called out.Afterwards, You must check your group to see if you have the correct number of people. Groups that do not have the correct number of people are out of the game. Not so hard is it? Kang ho dong explained.

“Ahhh! We know that already. “Heechul said in a matter of fact.

“Ya, Chullie, It’s for the sake of the people who doesn’t” Hangeng said tapping Heechul’s head.

“Okay let’s begin; please move away from each other you look crowded! There’s a lot of space over those side, Please occupy them.” The members scattered far from each other and the game began officially.

“THE BOAT IS SINKING, GROUP YOURSELVES INTO 4 “!

 

----------------------

A/N: I know it's short, but don't worry  the next chapter would be longer :)

Btw, The kangin part was at Intimate Note. And about Kang ho dong's retirement. It really made sad. I really like him because he always makes me laugh.Too bad. :(

Anyway ! Thankyou for those who subscribed it makes me feel happy. Reading comments and such hehe.

I'll update ! Please comment & Subscrible! Anneyong, Yorobun! :D