First one Out

Behind Every Variety is Reality

“Okay let’s begin; please move away from each other you look crowded! There’s a lot of space over those side, Please occupy them.” The members scattered far from each other and the game began officially.

“THE BOAT IS SINKING, GROUP YOURSELVES INTO 4 “!

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: The first one out.

“THE BOAT IS SINKING, GROUP YOURSELVES INTO 4 “!

Each member scattered running everywhere searching for a group or someone to pair up with.

“Yah! Hangeng! Where are you going? Are you heading for the Fire exit? Come here pabo!” Heechul said laughing at his friend’s weird choice of direction, and looking for another pair to group with.

“KyuMin will stick together right?” Kyuhyun said appearing beside Sungmin who was looking lost for some reasons. Embarrassed, he looked at his feet.

 “We have no time to waste! Let’s head towards Hyukjae and Donghae” He grabbed Sungmin’s wrist and ran as fast as they could grabbing the couple before Siwon got near them. “We’ll continue this later”. Kyuhyun said.

 Donghae who was close to them heard this and can’t help but ask. “Continue what?” He asked. “N-Nothing” Sungmin said a bit too shy. “What’s with him?” Eunhyuk asked out of the blue.

“None of our business dear” He said and placed his arm around Eunhyuk’s shoulders.

Meanwhile, Siwon who lost his first choice couple saw Heechul and Hangeng running towards Kangin and Eeteuk. “Why me” He mentally said. He ran as fast as he could but too bad he didn’t make it in time.

“We’re FOUR!” both of the groups said in unison.

“HYUNGGG!!~” Siwon said when he realized that he really lost. “Why am I alone...? Heechullie Hyung!” Siwon said while pouting, Heechul on the other hand stared at him and laughed while shaking his head and clapping his hands.

“Okay Siwon-shii please take your seat. You’re a man with no lover, Disappear from the center.” Kang ho dong joke. And fans started talking that If only Kibum was present, there would be someone for Siwon.

“Let’s continue. The next Instruction is: Please move away from each other“  The members moved away from each other going to some parts of the stage they’ve not been to, except the two of them. They didn’t move an inch away from each other.

“YA! YA! Eeteuk and Kangin! Why are you holding each other’s hands? That’s too much skinship Eeteuk-shii.” Ho dong laughed and Eeteuk turned bright red. “A-Aniyo! I was just supporting him cause his foot is inconvenient” Eeteuk tried explaining.

“Omo ! Teukie is such an angel” Taking videos.

 “He’s such a warm hearted person! “ Giggling while taking pictures

“I want to have his babies!” obsessed !

“I’d let this man date me. As if I have a chance. Saesanghae, What will I do?” “Snap out of it MOM!” A Mother and her child fighting over Teukie. Over rated! Huh?

“Is that child a boy?” I said in confusion, I can’t help but get a little annoyed.

“Heechullie hyung, Are you alright? You don’t look that good” Donghae suddenly appeared.

“I’m fine” He deadpanned.

“As you say hyung” Donghae retreated he didn’t want to piss his Obviously-annoyed-Hyung much more.

In the end Eeteuk moved away from Kangin afraid that staying too close to him while kang ho dong joking about this issue will last for weeks.

“As I was saying, the next instructions are: The Boat IS sinking! Group your selves into 6!”

The 8 remaining Members scrambled with each other.

“Jungsu! Come here! Heechul said while running towards him. Eeteuk smiled at him and started brisk walking towards his direction when he suddenly saw Hangeng hand in hand with Heenim. Eeteuk grabbed the closes person near him and it happened to be Kangin.

“H-huh, what hyung?” Kangin said confused. “Let’s go towards Heechul and the others! Run faster! If only I can carry you!” Eeteuk said.

Annoyed at what he saw He called Donghae’s name, and being his hyungs loyal apprentice, his ears perked up when he heard his name being called and went straight to Heechul Grabbing Eunhyuk On the way, from Kyuhyun who was persuading Eunhyuk to group with him and Sungmin. They ran towards Heechul who was welcoming him with open arms.

“WE’RE 6!” the group said happily! They hugged and Hi-Fived each other. There was a slight awkward moment when Heechul and Eeteuk hugged each other. They let go of each other as fast as possible.

“Ahh! Eeteuk hyung! I knew it, you still hate me” Kyuhyun said faking his sadness.

“A-Aniyo! It wasn’t me” Teukie smiled and laughed nervously. Everyone in the studio laughed remembering how Eeteuk treated Kyuhyun when he first joined super junior.” he swear that variety shows will ruin his image someday. But as long as the members are happy I’m happy as well.

That smile of yours! Really! Stop that!” Kang ho dong said laughing and played along  “I like Eeteuk-shii’s smile. He looks so innocent, Look at that smiling face. I didn’t know there was something behind those! HAHAHAHA” Eeteuk kept on Waving hiding his embarrassment and denying, He was left  smiling showing of his perfect white pearls.

“So it seems that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are out of the game” Sungmin who sadden a bit moved close to Kyuhyun.

“It’s okay, as long as we’re together” Kyuhyun said, as he scooped Sungmin closer. Min Gave Kyuhyun an assured smile”

Fans witnessed this fan-service and started screaming their brains out chanting “KYUMIN, KYUMIN, KYUMIN!” Sungmin and Kyuhyun went back to the seats and hi fived Siwon who looked like a lost traveler sitting on his own. They chatted and started laughing.

The chants died down. & the next round would start in a few minutes.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO ! please subscribe, and reviews are very much appreciated :)

i'll update soon :) bbyong yorobun :D