Proper introduction

Wild Ones

IU POV

Even though he didn't say it in the best way. I could tell that he was a little worried for me... It was touching...
I wonder what he's doing now... I was still in my wet clothes so I tried to change with my sprained ankle. It was painful, but I did it somehow.

Xiumin POV

Gosh! She should tell me when she's hurt... I took another look at the necklace's she gave me. One had a girl holding a magnet, and the other one had a guy being pulled to her. I sighed. I got a warm towel ready, and walked to the room.

I wrapped her ankle, and made her lay down. I put the warm towel on her forehead. I looked at her again before I left the room. She was already asleep... IU huh? I guess I can't take you to see our practice. Now I have to take care of you because you're sick. You really are a burden... While she was sleeping I went to take a shower. After taking a shower and putting on my clothes I changed to towel on her forehead and put on a new one.  I turned around but something stopped me.

"Thank you..." I faintly heard, I smirked

"You shouldn't thank me so soon yet." I whispered in her ear. I turned the lights off and went to sleep.

IU POV

I woke up, and winced at the pain in my foot. It didn't hurt as bad as it did before, but it still hurts. And as I already predicted, Xiumin was already out of bed. Ofcourse he would leave me, I mean. I'm just a nuisince... I unwrapped my foot and looked at how bad my foot was. It was kinda swollen, and had a little blood that was now dry. I threw the old wrap away and started hopping on one foot towards the door to get a new one, if I could find the first aid box... While hopping to the living room I tripped over something. Oh crud... I shut my eyes tightly waiting for my beautiful face to hit the ground. But after a few seconds I felt something different. I felt where I landed. From then on I knew exactly where I was... I was on top of Xiumin...

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" I asked hoping he wouldn't be mad at me.

"I'm fine." He said and got up.

"Oh, well that's good." I said and tried to stand up

"Here." He offered his hand, I hesitated at first but grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Where'd you go?" I asked

"I went to go buy some medicine incase your head still hurt." He said lifting up the bag two plastic bags

"Thanks. Uhhmmm... Can you tell me the first aid kit is?" I asked, he noticed that I was only on one foot

"I'll go get it. Go sit down." He demanaded

"Ok..." I said and sat down on the sofa. To be honest I didn't think I would make it this far. I think I'm making progress. He seems nicer now. Well I guess he has no other choice, I mean it would be to harsh if he just completely ignored that I was even injured. I wonder if he's ever had a girlfriend before though... Probably not, I mean he's been like this since he was like ten years old... So probably not. Wait... Why do I even care? I don't even like him. But then again we are married now.... Good bye my youth... I sighed

"Here." Xiumin said and put the first aid box on the table

"Do you know how to wrap it by yourself?" He asked

"Uh...Y-Yeah." I faked a smile. I actually don't really know, i mean how hard can it be? I just don't want to bother him and be a burden.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me, should I just ask him to help me? No, no,no I shouldn't. Then I noticed something... He was wearing the couple necklace that I bought... He actually wore it? Without knowing it myself a smile slowly formed on my face..

"Actually can you do it for me?" I asked with a wide smile

"Sure." He said as he took the wrapping and started to wrap my foot. I felt happy, I don't why but it made me fel happy that he actually wore it. But, where is the other one? Does he still have it, well whatever. I just kept smiling while looking at him.

"Why do you keep smiling?" He asked looking up

"Because your wearing the necklace." I smiled

"Huh? Don't think too much about it. I wore it out of generocity, nothing else." He said with his emotionless face

"Right, but where is the other one?" I asked

"I don't know." He replied back, and immedietly my face fell... Did he throw it away?

"I'm done." He said

"T-Thanks." I thanked him, I walked to the room and laid on the bed. And felt someting on the head. I sat up and looked at my pillow. It was the couple necklace! So he didn't throw it away. I put it on, not cause I was happy, just out of generousity and because he decided to wear it too, right...

The next day, It was healed. It felt good to be able to walk again. And the greatest thing happened to me. Xiumin invited me to see them practice! Yayyy!

"Can I really go?" I asked him

"Why? You don't want to go?" He asked

"No, no, no! I want to go." I quickly said and was cheering on the inside

"Well, come one. I'm gonna be late." He said and went to his car

The car ride there was completely quiet... We had absolutely nothing to say to eachother. The car finally stopped.

"We're here." He said and unseat belted himself, and I did the same.

"I looked at the place, and I was in completely awe. The place was amazing. We walked in and went down the stairs. They practices in the basement of the building so that they don't make a lot of noise. The upper part of the building consist of many insruments even I have never seen before.

I saw thirteen pairs of eyes on me, and on of them I didn't know, but looked familiar...

"Oh, it's you!" The man said sounding astonished

"Oh, you're that man that helped me at the store." I said remembering what happened then.

"Well, why don't I introduce myself properly now. Hi, my name is Lee Minho. Nice to meet you." He smiled

"Hi... My name is Lee Ji eun. Nice to meet you too." I shook his hand

How is this guy related to Xiumin, and the rest of the guys...