Maybe...

Wild Ones

IU POV

It was morning and I woke up later than Xiumin, it was already noon... I guess that's a good thing. It was rather quiet. I quickly changed into a pair of gray leggings, a white shirt and a red sweater on top. I went to the kitchen and saw a note saying,

' Here's your breakfast. I'm out with my friends, I promised to hangout with them today. I'll be back at around 7:00 or earlier.'

-From: Pabo (Idiot)

Is he still holding that against me? I already said sorry... Maybe while he's out I can do some grocery shopping and try to practice my cooking. I got my bag cellphone. And then I left the apartment. I never really go out to buy grocery because our maids do that work. And so I don't have much experience with this stuff... I walked into a store and looked around. Let's see... I think I should try making kimchi fried rice. Ok. I need vegetables... Should I make the kimchi or buy it? I should make it. I walked to the vegetables and picked up some cabbage. Then I heard someone say,

"Don't choose that one."

"What?" I turned to see who was talking to me.

"Don't choose that one. It's not good." He told me. I looked at him. He had a VERY handsome face. I think he's older than me. Probably a few years older. he's probably twenty-three or something.

"Here." He said picking up a different one

"Huh? Oh... Thanks." I said

"No problem. what are you planning to make?" He asked

"Ah, umm. Kimchi fried-rice." I told him

"Do you want me to help you find your ingredients?" He offered

"Really?! Can you?! That would be so much help!" I beamed

"Haha, ok well, follow me." He said and guided me. I got all the ingredients I needed and he eeven gave me some tips for cooking. He's so nice... Wait! Did I trust him too fast? I don't even know his name!

"Uhhh... Excuse me mister but... Why'd you decide to help me?" I asked

"Is there a law that says you can't help people?" He smiled

"No... But I don't even know your name." I said

"Oh... Sorry, My name is-" He was cut off by the cashier that said they could help us.

It was almost 3:00 p.m. That took a long time. Oh! I still have to find out his name!

"So... What's your name?" I asked

"Oh, I'm sorry. But I really have to go! It's an emergency." He said with a panicked face

"Oh... Well... Bye then. And thanks for helping me." I bowed

"Well. See you. I hope we meet again." He said and left

I was walking home with three grocery bags, I got into the apartment and put the grcery away. I made the kimchi and put it away while I was getting the other ingredients. After a while I was finally able to make it. Now it was for the taste... What if I die from my own food? No, no, no. You can't think like that. I took a bite of it. It was... Not that bad. I mean, for someone that hasn't cooked for their whole life time, it's not that bad. I looked at the time. It was almost five. I cleaned everything and decided to take a stroll through the the park near by. while walking by the park I was thinking about how me and Xiumin can get closer. Well he's in a band. And I like to sing. Well, Sehun did say I could join them if I wanted to. Maybe I can ask him where they practice. I sat on a bench and saw a couple holding hands. I'm jealous... I never had a boyfriend before... I mean, ever since I turned eighteen I have gone clubbing a few time. And I love going out, but I'm still an innocent kid on the inside. It was almost 6:00, so I decided to slowly walk back home. But on the way I saw a something that really stood out to me. It was a couples necklace... It was so cute!

I walked into the store and looked at it closer. It was a picture of a girl holding a huge magnet and then on the other necklace was a guy being pulled to the magnet. That's so cute! Should I get it? But I don't think that he would ever wear it... I looked at the time and it was 6:30! I took a long time looking at this! I should just buy it. And if he doesn't want it then... I'll give it to someone else... Maybe...

I finally bought it and then it started raining. I was wondering if I should stay there and wait. Or if I should just run to the apartment. I think that I'll just run. I left the store and ran. It would probably take me about ten minutes to get there. While I was running I slipped because of the water, and sprained my ankle. Great! Just great... I was limping the rest of the way. I felt like I was gonna pass out, and my foot was hurting so much. With much determination, I finally made it back to the apartment. I typed in the passcode and got in.

I hope I didn't catch a cold. That would not be good. I'd be a huge burden on Xiumin... I fell on the couch and went to sleep.

Xiumin POV

It was almost seven when I got home. I looked around and saw Ji eun laying on the couch. She's so clumsy. I went up to her and saw that she was soaking wet. I felt her forehead and it was burning hot. I picked her up but then she flinched.

"Hmmm... Oh, Xiumin. You're home." She was with a weak voice

"Are you ok? What happened when I was gone?" I asked her

"I... Here..." She said and handed me something. I looked at it. It was a couple necklace.

"Let me take you to your room." I said as I picked her up. She flinched again, is she hurt? I set her down on the bed.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"Y-yeah...." She said with a forced looking smile. I had a feeling something was wrong because she kept trying to hide her feet. So I lightly tapped her left foot.

"Owwww!" She shouted

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurt!" I scolded her

"I-I....I'm sorry. I just didn't want to be a burden..." She said looking down.

"You already are a burden. You snore in your sleep, you can't cook, and you aren't the brightest(Smart). But when you're hurt, that's an even bigger burden, so tell me, that way I can help treat it so that it's not." I told her, and left the room

 

IU POV

He... He said something nice to me, and I do not snore! But... It was nice.

You know... Maybe, just maybe... I can change him, and maybe he already is...

 

So... I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I think it might've been longer than usual.
But can you guess who the guy that helped her is? XD
The story is getting kinda boring isn't it?.... T-T
I'll try to make it more exciting! And please leave comments! ^^