Chapter Twenty Three

Capitulate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Another day, don’t say sad words.

So far away, don’t say anything.

Is love giving me that much of a hard time?

Is my heart still only looking for you?

My heart is faint, you’re still living deep in my heart.

My heart aches, even now I miss you.

It hurts and it hurts but I can’t look at you.

So again today I’m longing for you, what do I do?”

- Another Day, Hotel del Luna OST


 

They danced in silence, eyes locked as their bodies moved sensually against the other, neither backing down from their self imposed challenge. A game of chicken between two well matched foes, the culmination of the tension that had been building for weeks.

 

A firm hand cupping her ? No problem, she countered with trailing her fingers tantalisingly up his spine, enjoying his little hitch of breath.

 

Her fingers innocently brushing down his abdomen? Easy, he retaliated with a firm tug of her luscious hair, his body hardening further at her responding breathy gasp.

 

What had started out as defiance from Yoona slowly melted with each excruciating sensual roll of Jiyong’s hips against hers.

 

Burn baby burn.

 

She's going to combust into flames, thought Yoona distractedly as she felt heat pool dangerously at the bottom of her stomach, little bouts of electricity zapping her nerves as her body pulsate with the each torturous vibration of club’s music. 

 

God, She’s ing burning up.

 

And it was then Yoona knew with certainty that between them both, she’d be the one to lose this game of chicken. The man was simply too potent, too experienced at this sort of games that she never truly stood a chance to begin with.

 

Yoona her bottom lip distractedly, feeling the thirst in , relishing in how the man focused his gaze to her lips immediately.

 

Yoona hummed, enjoying what little power she had over him. The man that made her feel like she was his personal marionette dancing to the whims of his string and tune.

 

It burns, she thinks hazily, lost in the sensual fog enveloping them both. It burns till it almost hurt but what a freaking flippin way to go.

 

He was her personal poison, her downfall, the serpent to her Eve but did it really matter when she had Jiyong pressing so close against her of his own volition, when he’s finally finally finally within her reach.

 

And Yoona briefly wondered if Icarus ever regretted flying that close to the sun, if it was worth it despite it all.

 

Sighing, Yoona stood on her toes, pressing her lips against Jiyong’s ears as her fingers brushed the hairs on his nape unconsciously.

 

“Stop being so mad.”

 

And Yoona huffed, drawing her body away when the man merely kept up his stoic image, the tighter grip on her hip the only indication that he actually heard her.

 

“Stop this and talk to me like an adult for God’s sake. I can’t deal with this hot and cold, push and pull situation anymore. Use your words, do you still want an us or no?”

 

Narrowing her eyes at him dangerously, a forgotten memory swam through the surface of her consciousness.


 

“Let’s have a wager.”

 

"Afraid to lose Kwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter