~Chapter One~

Let Out The Beast

Many growls were heard in the distance. It was a cry of battle and that meant one thing: a huge war will arrive soon.

~

 

     Her eyes were staring at herself thru the mirror and she took a deep breath. It's been really tough the past few days at her pack. She didn't have any important roles but being the alpha's daughter meant double protection for her and she had to pretend that everything will be alright. She wasn't stupid, she may not be a wolf (yet) but she knew that danger will arrive upon themselves one of theese days. Call her pesimist but is the truth. Her brother was checking the surroundings and that left her with nothing to do for the next hour. She took another deep breath and combed her beautiful brown hair.

     "Pearl?" someone knocked her door.

     "Yes?" she aswered.

     "Can I come in?"

     "Yes, mama."

      A woman that looked like she was in her early twenties entered her daughter's premises and smiled. Her daughter knew that it was a pity smile. She hated being stated as "weak" because she was human. It was a miracle that Pearl wasn't dead or was turned into a wolf. Huang Mei-Hua felt that she needed to protect the little bundle of joy and named her Mei-Zhen that means "beautiful pearl". But refused to turn her into a wolf and decided that her future mate will turn her into a wolf. Sadly, Mei-Zhen (or Pearl as she is nicknamed), didn't want to turn into a a wolf until she has seen the world. Being cooped up at a place filled with werewolves didn't helped.

     "I just wanted to see how you were." Mei-Hua said.

     "Just peachy" Pearl answered.

     "Why aren't you outside?"

     "Its too hot"

     "Really? I doubt that the heat will stop you."

     "Fine. Is just that seeing the same scenary is boring mom." Pearl admitted with a sigh.

     "I know sweetie and I'm really sorry. But right now is a very difficult time for me and your dad." Mei-Hua said sad. She hated seeing her daughter sad. "Why don't you go hang out with Sehun? I bet he is also very bored."

    Mei-Zhen chuckled. Oh Sehun was her best friend since childhood and he was almost as protective as her brother ZiTao. He seemed cold from the outside due to his "expressionless face" but once you knew him, he would turn into one irritating big baby.

    "Yeah you're right. I'll see you at dinner" Pearl said and left. Her mother just stared at the room where her daughter was just a second ago.

    If you only knew the dangers Pearl, if only you knew...

~

 

     Huang ZiTao was checking the areas just as his father told him to. He always obeyed his father since he was a little boy and Huang Yat-sen couldn't be more proud of his son. He was very lucky to have such children s ZiTao and Mei-Zhen, they were very obedient, quiet and strong.

     ZiTao finished his job and decided to go back to the pack. He hoped that Mei-Zhen wouldn't be moping around. He hated seeing his little sister deppressed because she couldn't live like a normal human but she knew she wasn't "normal". She was like a wolf stuck in a human prison. Only that the wolf inside her wasn't even there. The wind was strong and he took a deep breath to relax. His father has been asking for a lot of favors and Tao didn't have time to just relax. He understood that he will be the next alpha and his future responsabilities but Tao needed a break once in a while.

~

 

     It was dinner time and the Huang family was having a nice dinner. Tao and Pearl were eating in silence listening to their father's reports about their ally packs. They kind of zoned out but when they heard their mother call them they payed attention to her.

    "I've been thinking about you kids alot and I talk to your father about a proposition." Mei-hua said.

     "About what?" asked Tao.

     "I've decided to send you kids to Dark Moon Academy. You guys need to socialize more and make mew friends otherwise Sehun and Jongin. And who knows, maybe even a mate,right Taozi?"

     "Mama" Tao said coldly.

     "Why the sudden decision?" Pearl asked.

     "Protection" their father said "they may be some attacks and I want every teenager safe. Sehun, Jongin and Yixing will be with you. And besides, Dark Moon Academy is an excellent academy and like your mother said, maybe you can find your mate there."

     Dark Moon Academy was a boarding for werewolves and many that studied there were for thesame reasons. Possibly attacks on their packs. Werewolves were very protective of their pups, especially the moms. ZiTao and Pearl looked at eachother and nodded. What could possibly go wrong? In fact, Pearl was ecstatic, studying in a new place and maybe make new friends.

     Get ready for an interesting school year dear Huang siblings...