~Prologue~

Let Out The Beast

Fighting for your life is not the same that fighting for your family...

               

            Flames were set alive that summer night and the air was filled with blood. People were screaming in pain and agony and were trying to escape this inferno. Many believed that it was just a myth. A myth invented by their ancestors. A myth to scare the kids to go to sleep, but no, they were so wrong. Now they face the wrath of the wild animals. The wild animals that don’t think twice before they kill.

                A family managed to escape. But luck wasn’t on their side. A wolf managed to follow them and they were sure that it will be the end for them. The mother wanted to protect their baby girl. Her husband shared her thoughts. But how could they? The wild animals were approaching and they will definitely not spare any lives. The parents left their little girl at the heart of the forest, were she may enjoy a few more seconds of live. The parents didn’t last a minute.

                The wild animals smelled the precious girl and were going to attack. But a force didn’t let them. Two wolves surrounded the baby and barked. The wild animals were gone, but not for long. One of the wolves turned to the baby and put her pawn on her arm.

                From now on you will be our beautiful pearl. Your life is now part of ours....

 

 

 

A/N: Short prologue but the next chapter is longer. Promise...
Hope you enjoy...