The Other Girl *Special Chapter*

Let Out The Beast

   Important Author's Note at the bottom! Please read and sorry for any gramaical errors! ^^

~~~~

   The girl was walking with precaution admiring the beautiful woods that literally glowed in her eyes. If she could live there forever she would. Her brown hair was pushed back by the breeze and she closed her eyes for a second. In that second, everything changed. The girl was pushed to the ground by a brutal force and she felt pain everywhere. When she looked up, she saw a wolf with red eyes. She screamed but no one heard her. She cried but no one saw her. For the first time in eight years, she was scared. The wolf just stared at her before he opened his mouth and attacked her.

 

     Only screams were heard on the forest and blood was in the air...

 

     Her body was full of gashes and blood. It was a horrible sight. It was a miracle that she could even breathe, but her time was ending. What a cruel ending for an eight year old girl. She closed her eyes and expected to feel coldness, but instead she felt warmness...

 

    I won't let you die my beautiful pearl... I will protect you...

 

 

     RING~

     An angry hand punched the alarm clock. She hated mornings. She hated wars. She hated not remembering the night that let her useless for the rest of her life...

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

Ã/N: Sorry for the wait! but I didn't saw my co-author for a month and then school started and tests came and you guys know the drill right? I was going to update part two of chapter three a week ago but i began to edit it and I'm still editing it... (You guys: Really?) Blame the three exams I took this week and also my dearest co-author/creator of this story/best friend is having some health problems and is resting (Hope you get well soon eonnie!) so please wish her the best and I will try my best to write this story without her nagging me to update and adding more characters to the story (I'm joking! :D) I hope the tittle helps you guys to figure whose past is it ^^ (You guys: Again author-nim, really?)

I will update part two next weekend and if I get lucky, maybe I will update Monday ^^
Thx for our new subs! Hope you like our future updates!

 

-purple_music


And now a sneak preview(s)...

 

 

 

 

“So you saw them?”

“Yes I did.”

“Are they hot?”

 

==

              “Class we have a new student, please make her feel welcomed.”

 

==

"Lunar Pack eh?"

 

"Let's the game begin..."

 

==

 

"Catch me if you can alpha boy, I'll make sure you won't..."