~Chapter Three: Part One~

Let Out The Beast

                A/N: I will apologize early for my try to write a kind of fight scene. Thank you for my new subs! In the next chapters will enter fully the plot my co-author had in plan and I hope to write longer chapters after this crappy chapter. Hope you enjoy... Sorry for any grammar errors... *bows*

 

 

                “Huang” glared the tall scary figure.

                “Wu” ZiTao glared back.

                 It could be an understanding that the halls grew silent and it the atmosphere grew intense. The only thing you could hear was the quick breath of Pearl. Everyone else just held their breath, they all knew about the rivalry, well, almost everybody.

                “So the great alpha of the Lunar Pack is here huh?” 

                “So the great a-hole of the Solaris Pack is also here huh?”

                “Better watch your mouth Huang”

                “Make me Wu” ZiTao spat. The slightly taller stranger smirked.

                Pearl gasped when the two suddenly started to fight. ZiTao growled and began punching the slightly taller figure. The tall figure just punched back. Everyone knew not to get in the middle between two future powerful and intimidating Alpha’s.

                “Tao!” Pearl screamed. Sehun just pushed her behind his back just in case things got out of hand. But in reality, he was also scared.  

                ZiTao landed on the floor with a loud thud. Everyone who watched the scene stopped breathing for a second when they saw the taller male go to ZiTao, slowly, with a devious smirk plastered on his face. When he raised his hand...

               “Yah!” the scary alpha yelped in pain while someone pulled him back. The siblings couldn’t see that someone’s face but they were scared for whoever pulled the scary alpha.

                “HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME?!”  A voice boomed thru everyone ears.

                “I have every right to interrupt” answered a soft female voice filled with venom that could kill in an instant.

                Silence.

                “You have five minutes to fix this, or else.” the voice told the giant before quiet steps left the hall. ZiTao and Mei-Zhen could only see the back of a girl dressed in dark colors with her dark hair filled with some red highlights.

                “Tao, are you ok?” whispered Mei-Zhen when she kneeled next to her brother with worried eyes.

                “I’ve been worse” answered a serious Tao.

                “What were you thinking?!” spat Jongin who also kneeled beside Tao. The only response he got was a glare from his scary friend. He was going to scold him more when they got interrupted.

                “You’ll regret the day you step into this school Huang...” they heard the tall man mutter. Mei-Zhen did the un-thinkable...

                “And who are you to threaten him?” she asked mad.

                “Who are you to question me?”

               “I’m his sister! And whoever you are just leave us alone!” she was mad at whoever this guy was. The guy just smirked but it disappeared when he met her eyes.

             “Mei-Zhen...” Tao rarely used her real name but when he did, she had done something wrong, which was rare.

             “I’m Kris, but beware little girl, your life in hell began today...” his smirked appeared again and turned around to leave to meet a very angry girl who will make his lunch go sour. He acted cool on the outside but his mind went crazy...

             Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate...

 

~~~

           “You’re an ” was his welcoming when he sat in the table.

           “While thank you-” Kris replied sarcastically “next time you get involve in my business I will personally feed you to the rogues and watch them eat you part by part.”

           “You don’t scare me, in fact, you wouldn’t dare”

           “Who says?”  he asked confused. The little devil just smirked and said:

           “You” she got up but before she left she glared and “But, if you get us in more trouble, which in fact is a lot, I’m the one who will watch you get ripped and killed, part by part”

           Kris just shivered, his cousin was the devil in human form. Poor mate. He though.