~Chapter Two~

Let Out The Beast

               Dark creatures roamed during the night. They were devious and vicious and their prey were always left in many pieces. Animalistic growls escaped their throats when attacking. It was indeed a very frightening kind. A kind that no one knew existed. A kind of creature with a mystery. But if only people knew that not all of them were the same...

~

 

                “At least you got your wish princess” snickered a blond Sehun who was helping his best friend Pearl to pack her stuff.

                “Don’t call me princess, Ice Prince.” Retorted Pearl.

                “At least I’m your prince”

                “Ew... That will be ! Your like my twin brother.”

                “I know, I was just kidding.”

                Pearl just rolled her eyes. Sehun always joked about them “being in a relationship” but she knew more. He always tried to hide the fact that he actually liked girls and boys. Everybody understood him and supported him but the alpha wouldn’t be too happy if he ever heard it.

                “When do we leave?” Pearl asked.

                “If I heard right, the day after tomorrow...” Sehun answered.

                Pearl just looked at her wrist and sighed. She admired her tattoo that wasn’t a tattoo, for her it was just a symbol that represented her almost death. Thanks to her new family she wasn’t death and wasn’t alone. She knew that if she was ever in great danger, just touch her time glass tattoo and her brother will always rescue her.

~

 

                “You’re over-reacting again” muttered Jongin.

                “No I’m not” answered a serious Tao.

               “Oh really? I know you like the back of my hand. You really have to stop treating Pearl like a five year old. She is a very independent and strong chick.”

              “Don’t call my sister a “chick” Jongin.” Said Tao with a deathly glare.

             “Sorry, but trust me. She has you, Sehun, Yixing-hyung and me. She will not be alone and if she needs you, she will call you. She always does...”

           “I guess, but what about them?”

          “Ignore them,” Jongin was about to leave but stopped at the door “but in my opinion, just fix whatever happened.”

          Tao thought for a moment Jongin’s choice of words. Honestly he did made sense and Tao himself didn’t understood why both pack’s didn’t get along. Tao only remembered his father’s words he once told him: They are bad people who want to rule everything.  Since those words left Tao’s father’s mouth, Tao hated the Solaris Pack.

         Why?

         He doesn’t even know.

~~~

 

               The five new students stood in front of their new school, they were receiving many stares which made Pearl uncomfortable. She hated being the center of attention. Tao just glared at some boys and entered with Jongin and Yixing by his sides. Sehun and Pearl just followed quietly and heard some whispers. Without their notice, a pair of eyes watched every step they made, a pair of eyes whose eyes turned red and smirked.

                By lunch everyone knew about the “hot” new alpha and his pack. ZiTao wasn’t an alpha yet but students already saw him like one. Some girls even tried launching their selves to him but he didn’t paid attention to any of them. The only girl he saw was his sister and no one else.

                “I feel that someone’s watching us” said Yixing when they were walking to the cafeteria.

                “Really?” asked Sehun boredly.

                “Yes, I feel an evil aura”

                “Whatever it is don’t worry about it Yixing hyung, remember that now we are with many packs at school. Maybe your not used to being with other packs.” Jongin said.

                “Maybe”

                ZiTao just ignored the conversation while Pearl just walked close to them. She wouldn’t dare say nothing to her brother but she knew Yixing was right. Pearl felt daggers at all of her classes. She knew she doesn’t have to be scared but being a human in a werewolf academy may be frightening sometimes...

                “Hey hyung-” Jongin was about to say something to ZiTao when a brutal force bumped to said man. ZiTao just cursed in Chinese while he stood up. When he stood up, he saw a tall figure with red eyes filled with anger.

                “Huang” glared the tall scary figure.

                “Wu” ZiTao glared back, his voicce dripping with venom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

A/N: A rare author's note...

Sorry for a rushed and horrible written chapter but i've been working alot and have not have many time to sit down and write. Also I'm taking my college entrance this weekend and I'm really nervous. After that's out of the way, I shall continue writting more after this weekend....

Thank you new subscribers! We really hope you enjoy our story! Hope your not uncomfortable with a slight! Hunhan (boyxboy) and plese enjoy our story. If you don't like it, please give us friendly tips to make it better! ^^