Homeworks

Gotta Be You

'’Oh god! My homework is not that much! Yeay’’ she tease. Fuuka take out her books from her bagpack and put them on her study desk. She do her homework and then she sleep on her study desk.

-------------------

‘’Dinner is ready!’’ Mom shout from the kitchen. Fuuka quickly open her eyes. ‘’Its not a dream? Its evening already?!’’. She walk into the toilet and wash up her face.

After washing her face she walk out from her room to Makoto’s room. ‘’There’s a girl name Soon Hee in your class’’

‘’Soon Hee? Perhaps you mean Yoon Soo Hee?’’ Makoto ask Fuuka.

‘’Yeah! That’s right. It’s not easy to memorise their name’’ Fuuka laugh.

‘’Why are you asking about her? She’s prettier than you?’’ Makoto .

‘‘She concern about her classmates, I guess. But anyway I’m prettier than her’’

‘’What are you trying to say? You’re drunk?’’

‘’Heh! Whatever. Dinner is ready anyway’’ Fuuka walk out from Makoto’s room.

‘’I already ate. Thanks for taking my Math books’’ Makoto thank her. Fuuka nodd her head and walk downstairs to eat dinner.

‘’Fuuka look here I try to make Jjambong’’ Mom serve Fuuka a bowl of Jjambong.

‘’It’s Chinese cuisine, right?’’ Fuuka ask Mom.

‘’Yeah. Have a taste’’ Mom place the bowl on the dining table. Fuuka sit on the chair and Take a spoonfull of Jjambong. ‘’Oh my! It’s delicious!’’ Fuuka take another spoon of Jjambong.

‘’It’s good if you like it then.  Eat it well’’ Mom walk away from the dining room.

‘’I don’t like it but I love it! I’ll eat it well’’ Fuuka eat it and ask for another bowl.

-------------------

She wash the bowl and suddently her cellphone rings. She run to the kitchen towel and wipe her hands dry before answering the phone call. She take out her phone ad aswer the phone call.

‘’Hello?’’

‘’Hi! This is Seohyun!’’ Seohyun sort of screaming on the line.

‘’Talk slowly. The line is good here’’

‘’I know! Hang out here to do homework. We cannot get into Math class just now. I know the homeworks’’

‘’Just give me through cellphone. Let me get a piece of paper and a pen’’

‘’No.No. Come to my house. Kris and Suho is here too’’ Seohyun hang up.

‘’Oh my! She just hang up like that?’’. She walk upstairs to her room and take her Math books, her purse and her cellphone. She wear a white long cardigan over her pyjamas. She tie her hair up into a loose ponytail.

She walk downstairs quickly and look for her Dad. She finds her Dad doing his work with laptop in his study room. ‘’Dad, did you realize you give my pocket money in yen?’’

‘’Ohh really? I keep some of the money. Did you eat lunch at school?’’ Dad laugh.

‘’Don’t laugh I had to borrowed my friend’s money for 600 won’’

‘’Sorry honey’’ Dad take his wallet and give her 600 won to pay her friend’s money back.

‘’Thank you Dad!’’ Fuuka take a step to walk out from her Dad’s study room.

‘’Where are you going this late?’’ Dad ask her.

‘’I’m going to Seohyun’s house, our neighbour. We want to do homeworks together’’

‘’That’s good. You guys get along pretty well’’ Dad smile. Dad continue doing his work. ‘’But make sure you’re not playing  more than studying’’ Dad laugh a little.

‘’Okay. See you later’’ Fuuka walk out from her house and ring Seohyun’s house doorbell.

‘’There she is’’. Fuuka hear Seohyun’s voice from outside. Seohyun’s mom opens the door and Fuuka give a bow. ‘’Come in. They are waiting for you’’ Seohyun’s mom invite her to come in.

‘’Thank you’’. Fuuka walk into Seohyun’s house and walk into the living room. ‘’Fuuka sit beside me’’ Seohyun ask her to sit beside her.

‘’Hi  Fuuka’’ Suho look at Fuuka. Fuuka wave her hand and sit beside Seohyun. Kris don’t even look up to look at her. Everyone busy doing their homework. They do their homeworks on the coffee table in the living room.

Fuuka take out her purse and take out 600 won that her dad gave her. She hand the money to Kris. He look at her and stop doing his homework. ‘’Ohh’’ Kris take the money and keep them in his pocket.

‘’Why are you guys so quiet today?’’ Seohyun look at them. ‘’Everyone turn to page 98 and do all the exercises on that page’’ Seohyun turn the textbook pages.

‘’They come here everyday?’’ Fuuka ask Seohyun while doing her homework.

‘’No. But they come here regularly. Why your leg got bandaged?’’ Seohyun point her finger at Fuuka’s ankle.

Suho stop writing and look at Fuuka’s ankle. ‘’Is it bad?’’ Suho ask her.

‘’I fell down the stairs. It’s not that bad’’ Fuuka talk calmly.

‘’Oww.. that hurts’’ Seohyun wrinkle her forehead. ‘’Let me get some snacks to eat while doing our homeworks’’. She run to the kitchen.

‘’You have to be more carefull on the stairs’’ Suho advice to Fuuka.

‘’Thank you. I want to know something. Why are you guys so popu-‘’ Fuuka stop her sentence when Seohyun ask them if they want to drink Cola from the kitchen.

‘’Yeah! We want Cola!’’ Suho shout from the living room.

‘’What did you want to know just now?’’ Suho ask Fuuka because she stop her sentence halfway.

‘‘Nothing’’ Fuuka shake her head.

‘’She ask why are you so popular?’’ Kris suddently speak up after a long silent.

‘’Me? Kris popularity is crazier!’’ Suho look at Fuuka.

‘’Tell me about it!’’ Fuuka smile and wait for Suho to tell her more.

‘’On valentine’s day he received a lot of chocolates from girls. They think Kris is a good looking dude. You look for a guy with good looks?’’

‘’Not really’’ Fuuka answer him shortly.

‘’That’s good. Kris is no better if he is compare to me’’ He talk slowly. ‘’Anyway, Kris is more popular because he is a basketball player at our school’’ Suho keeps telling Fuuka about Kris.

‘’You’re telling her everything?’’ Kris look at Suho. Fuuka pays her attention to Suho.

‘’Help me here someone’’ Seohyun ask for a help.

‘’I’ll help you’’ Suho run to the kitchen. ‘’What should I do?’’ Suho ask Seohyun right when he arrived to the kitchen.

‘’Hold this tray and put them on the table’’ Seohyun hand the tray full with glasses filled with Cola. Suho walk to the living room and Kris run towards him. Kris take a glass of Cola and sit back to his spot.

‘’What the heck?!’’ Suho thought he wanted to help him. Kris laugh. Fuuka laugh because Suho’s expression is so funny. Seohyun comes to the living room with four packets of potato chips called Lays and a few ice-creams.

‘’Let’s stop doing out homeworks for a moment and eat together’’ Seohyun ask them. She take an ice-cream and rip off the packaging.

‘’I’m not hungry but I can drink’’ Fuuka take a sip of the Cola. ‘’Maybe Kris can invite you to eat like before’’ Suho .

‘’No! I just ate my dinner at home’’ Fuuka explain to him. ‘’I know, I’m just teasing you’’ Suho mess up Fuuka’s hair.

Seohyun and Kris look at both of them. ‘’You guys know each other before?’’ Seohyun laugh. ‘’No’’  Suho smile at Seohyun.

Seohyun try to say something to Fuuka but before that she take a sip of the Cola. Fuuka look at Seohyun waiting for her to say something.

‘’You’re not going to register for your club?’’ Seohyun ask her. ‘’Yeah. I had already thought about that too. I want to register tomorrow after school’’

‘’But I’m busy tomorrow. I promised my mom to help her shopping for groceries’’

‘’It’s okay Seohyun. I can go by myself’’ Fuuka smile at her.

‘’What about Suho? You’re free tomorrow after school?’’ Seohyun ask him.

‘’Good question. I was about to say I can’t help her to register for her club tomorrow. I got something to do’’ Suho his ice–cream.

‘’I can register myself. Thank you anyway’’ Fuuka continue doing her homeworks that is not much left.

--------------------------

‘’Bye guys! Thank you for inviting me. I had so much fun here’’ Fuuka bow to them and wave her hand.

‘’Bye! Fuuka’’ Seohyun and Suho wave their hands.

She walk out from the living room and try to find Seohyun’s mother. ‘’It’s okay. Maybe she’s upstairs. I’ll talk to her later’’ Seohyun smile at her.

Fuuka wave her hand before closing the front door. She walk into her house and walk upstairs to her room.

-----------------------------

‘’You’re not free Kris?’’ Suho ask him.

‘’Sort off. I got my basketball training tomorrow after school’’

‘’You think I don’t know what time your training start?’’ Suho laugh.

‘’Yeah. Whatever’’ Kris talk lazily.

‘’That’s it! You can accompany her tomorrow because she did not know where to go yet’’ Seohyun talk to him nicely.

‘’Let’s give her our cellphone number. She did’nt have ours yet, right?’’ Suho text his phone number  to Fuuka and ask her to add him on Line.

------------------------

Fuuka take off her cardigan and hang it neatly behind her bedroom’s door. She pack her school bag for tomorrow and brush her teeth before going to bed.

Suddently her phone vibrate. ‘’Message from 010-‘’ she whisper to herself. She open the message. She reads the message.

‘’This is Suho. Save my number and add me in Line. Seohyun called you earlier right? Save and add her number  too’’

She save the number and name it Suho. Her phones vibrate again. She read the short message.

‘’Save this number’’

She laugh after saving the number and name it Cold Cola Lover. ‘’He don’t have to tell me who is this number belongs to. It’s obvious’’ she laugh again. She add the numbers to Line before going to bed. She turn the lights off and sleep.

------------------------

She wake up and take a look of herself in the mirror.''I’m prettier than that girl from Makoto’s class''

She look at the watch on the table. Her eyes widen and quickly run into the bathroom to take a shower.

She wear her school uniform and tie her hair up into a bun. She take her bagpack and run to school with her leg got bandaged.

--------------------------

‘’Where is she? ’’ Suho ask Kris.

 ‘’How am I suppose to know? Ask Seohyun’’ Kris look at Miss Hye Rim who is busy explaining in front.

 ‘’I want to ask Seohyun bu-‘’ Suho stop his sentence when Miss Hye Rim look at him.

‘’What you’re guys talking about? Why don’t you share it with us!’’ Miss Hye Rim look at Suho and Kris. Suddently, Fuuka walk into the class and she’s breathing heavily.

She walks to Miss Hye Rim slowly. ‘’Oh no! She’s dead’’ Suho said to himself. ‘’She’s a lifesaver’’ Kris said to himelf.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you soo much for reading and supporting!! :DD