Hello Korea!

Gotta Be You

   

  

‘’Next, Kujikawa Fuuka from Inaba High School playing May Be by a talented pianist,Yiruma.’’

Fuuka goes up to the stage and look at the audiences.’’Oh no! Thousands of crowd looking at me.It’s okay.Relax’’. She sit down on the chair in front of the piano key.

Fuuka take a deep breath before pressing the piano key to play May Be by Yiruma. She let the music plays in her mind.She press the first key and continue until the end. After the performance, she bow to thank the audiences. She exhaled a deep breath and finally realize that she’s feeling hungry after her piano performace when she arrives at the backstage. The MC goes up to the stage right after Fuuka leave the stage ‘’The results will be decided by the judges in a few minutes.Thank you.’’

Fuuka look at the audiences try to find her parents.’’I know they’ll come’’. ‘‘The winner will announce in a few minute, don’t you want to join them?’’ said her teacher, Miss Satonaka. ‘’Yeah, I’m going with them.Just looking for my parents’’. Miss Satonaka give her a small smile.

She go to her friend,Yukiko and poke her from the back.

‘’Where did you just go Fuuka? I been looking for you since you finished perform’’

‘’Sorry.Just walking around looking for my parents.Why?’’

 ‘’You played the piano perfectly.’’

’’ Thank you Yukiko-san.Thank goodness I don’t turned all blank when I am on the stage.’’Fuuka give her   a smile.

‘’Do you have to go to Korea today?’’

‘’Yeah, my parents bought the ticket since last week’’

Yukiko smiled at her bitterly.

--------------------

The MC suddently goes up to stage after meeting the judges while holding a piece of a paper.

‘’I think the MC is going to announce the winner now’’ Fuuka heard a girl behind her talking to her friend.

‘’The winner of the Festival Of Arts is..’’ the MC stop her sentence and open the paper that written the winner’s name.

Everyone waiting eargerly to know the winner. The contestant heartbeats is going faster and faster when the MC open to announce the winner.

‘’The winner of Festival of Arts is Fuuka from Inaba High School!’’

The crowd whistling and clap their hands. Fuuka’s father stand up while clapping his hand together.

She froze with no expression on her face.Everyone in the backstage stare and her waiting for her to go up the stage to the trophy.’’Fuuka! You win!’’ Yukiko push her a little from the back to break the ice she kind of froze into. She walk on the stage but she can’t believe what the MC had said and she wanted  to scream of happiness but she keep it in. She goes up the stage and a few photographers take pictures of her. When she arrives at the backstage, she take a look at the trophy.

 ‘’You did a great job,Fuuka!’’

‘’Oh, thank you Yukiko-san’’

‘’Your dad is looking for you outside.Let’s go together’’

Yukiko lead Fuuka to meet her father.

---------------------

She give a hug to Yukiko, her best friend at her school before she gets  in the car.

‘’Don’t forget about me Fuuka!’’        

‘’I won’t. ‘’

Fuuka get in the car and wave her hand until Yukiko disappear from her gaze.’’Where’s Makoto and Mom?’’ but she just ask that question in her mind. The car is as silent as the grave but her Dad start to talk to her after a long silent.‘’I’m sure you can find new friend like Yukiko there’’ my dad talk to me while looking at me at the mirror. She know her dad trying to cheer her up. ‘’You said the same thing about million times. Oh! maybe it was zillion times.’’ Her dad did not reply anything to her. ‘’Your mom and your brother are waiting for us at the airport.’’ Fuuka did not say a word. ‘’We already take your laugage at the airport too’’  . It's weird, her father answered the question she ask to herself. She look out the window and sometimes her tears fall down when she thinks about her friends here.

----------------------

They get off from the car when they reached at Kansai Japan International Airport.

Fuuka look at her mom and her mom go towards her. ‘’Fuuka, how’s the competition going? Did you win? ’’

‘’Of course our daughter win the competition’’ Dad answered for me because he know she won’t answer her mom’s questions.

‘’Waa! You did a great job Fuuka!’’ Her mom realize Fuuka gives no reaction to her and she knows the reason why. ‘’Fuuka, don’t act like this. I believe in Korea we are going to have so much fun.’’ Her mom hold her hand and pull her gently to go inside the airport.

They walk in the airport and the entrance is getting smaller and smaller as they walk in more.Makoto look around and realize that his father is not walking with them. ‘’Where’s Dad?’’ ‘’He went to put back  the car he rent from the airport.’’ Makoto nod his head after her mom done explaining.

‘’Let’s go eat some food and I’ll tell your dad later’’ Fuuka and Makoto followed their Mom to a restaurant called Kim Gary in the airport before going on the plane. Fuuka look at the aiport plane schedule and they only have about 3 hours before departion.

‘’There he is!’’ Mom said right away when he saw Dad coming toward our table in the restaurant.

A girl come to our table ‘’What would you like to have?’’ she give us a smile.

Dad sit in front of my seat. Fuuka let her mom choose for her what to eat because she did not know what to eat eventhough she was hungry.’’Let’s order the same dish. They will serve for us faster’’ Dad suggest.Mom put her index finger on the food she choose ’’Give us 4 Hot & Spicy Chicken Rice.’’The girl write on the paper.’’Your order will come in a few minutes.’’ Mom thank her before she send our orders to the chef in the kitchen.

We got our food after 10 minutes later.Dad look at his black leather watch after eating and realize they have not much time left.’’Take your laugage bag.We don’t have much time left’’. Everyone takes their laugage with them to put at the bag counter. They wait at the waiting area before boarding the plane.Fuuka  walk around to look for their plane to Korea. She see a plane land and she take some pictures of it.’’Maybe that’s the plane’’she said while looking at the plane which have a lot of bags have placed in the cargo.

‘’Fuuka the door is opened!Let’s board the plane.Come here faster would you?’’Fuuka run towards her parents and give Makoto an evil eye.

’’Shut it Makoto! Everyone is looking at us just now when you’re shouting like that’’

 ’’The only reason they look at us is because I’m a good looking guy,remember?’’

Fuuka stick out her tounge  and act like she is vomiting.

They lined up before going in the plane.The stewardess is checking the passengers their ticket for the last time before they get into the plane. Dad look at their ticket to see where their seat should be.’’Make sure to set your phone on plane mode before going in the plane’’ . Fuuka quickly take her cellphone out and set to plane mode.

They get in the plane and Fuuka sit with Makoto.Mom sit in front of them with Dad.Fuuka take the seat beside the window so she can look out sometimes.Fuuka take a few pictures with her phone through the window. ‘’The clouds is beautiful’’. The stewardess are giving the passengers some safety tips.In case if something’s happening.Makoto who sits beside her buy a few snacks in the plane.The food cost double or maybe triple on the plane.Fuuka feels her eyes is getting heavier when she look out at the window for a long time because she have nothing to do.

She open her eyes when the captain says ‘’We have arrived at Icheon Korea International Airport.Have a great day’’. She cannot believe she had sleep all they way to Korea.She yawn widely but she close with one hand.

‘’Ey sleppyhead! Take your bagpack’’

‘’I know’’ She stand up to take her bagpack.

‘’You look really ugly when you wake up’’

Fuuka take her bagpack and ignore her brother,maybe because what he said is probably true.She fixed her hair before she get off the plane. She just realize she feel a lot better when she thinks about her friends in Japan.

------------------------

Fuuka and her family walk into Incheon Airport and take their laugage bag.They walk out from the airport to get home. Fuuka close her eyes for a few seconds and open them slowly after taking a deep breath. This is her first time to Korea.’’ Let’s have some fun.’’ She take out her cellphone from her jacket  and text a message to Yukiko through Line.

‘’I’m right in front of Incheon Airport,I’ll send some pictures later’’. She put her cellphone back in her pocket when she click the send button and get into the airport taxi that her father had called since they at Japan waiting for their plane to Korea. Her Dad planned like so,so they move into their new house faster.They have to unpack their bags and laugage,rent a car and register Fuuka and Makoto to high school. The airport is getting smaller when the taxi drive in high speed.’’I wonder how our new house looks like’’ she said to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you soo much for reading :DD

Thank you for your support! Muahhh~