Left

Gotta Be You

 

‘’Her pocket money is in yen’’ Kris explain to Suho. ‘’Ohh I see..I seriously thought she wanted to eat with you’’ Suho laugh. Fuuka did not understand what they’re talking about  ‘’I should study Korean to see if they’re badmouthing about me’’ she tought .

‘’You look different yesterday. In a good way I mean’’ Seohyun talk to her after realizing she did not understand what they’re talking about.

 ‘’Wait. What?!’’ Suho stop his conversation with Kris. ‘’You met her yesterday?’’. Seohyun smile. ‘’What with that smile? This is so confusing’’ Suho wrinkle his eyebrow a bit.

Seohyun look at Fuuka ‘’We’re neighbours’’ . Fuuka nod her head. ‘’What!? Wow! That’s a good news. What a coincidence! We always hang out at Seohyun’s house. You can totally join us!’’ . Fuuka smile at him ‘’Thank you’’.

‘’Our break is going to end soon. Don’t talk too much’’ Kris take a spoon of soup. Suho pull Kris’s head and put it under his arm. ‘’Will you stop acting cool and cold?’’. All girls in the cafeteria gasp and even some of them go to Suho’s table.

‘’Stop it! Kris will hurt!’’ Kris fangirl is bodyguarding him. Seohyun laugh but then she translate the whole situation to Fuuka. Fuuka laugh after listening to her translation.

Kris lower his head a little to thank the girl. ‘’Kriiiiiiiing!’’ the bell rings ten times louder than wearing Makoto’s headphones. She just realize that they are sitting close to the bell.

‘’All students please go back to your class’’ an announcement right after the bell rang. Everyone running holding their plates to put it back at the right place that the cafeteria had prepared for the students. They walk into their class together. ‘’It’s crowded  here because you’re guys here’’ Seohyun smile at Kris and Suho.

‘’What subject after this?’’ Suho look at Kris.

‘’Wait! It’s Miss Jihyo class! Faster’’ Kris push Suho, Seohyun and Fuuka to walk faster.

‘’Don’t push me! You are not walking that fast’’ Seohyun look at Kris but then she run to their class but Suho is leading them.

-----------------------

Suho slide the door and Miss Jihyo is standing right in front of the door. Suho eyes rounded because he tought they will succeed. Seohyun scream because she’s surprise to see Miss Jihyo is right in front of the door.

‘’We have a reason’’ Seohyun talks to her politely.

‘’What is it?’’ Miss Jihyo raise her eyebrow.

Fuuka arrived there too and then Kris.

‘’We’re stuck on the stairs. The stairs is full of crowd. But we run to go here’’

Miss Jihyo shut the door. They did not react for a few seconds. ‘’I knew this is going to happen’’ Kris talk calmly.

‘’Stop acting cool! I don’t want to miss Math class’’ Seohyun voice change.

‘’But you score in Math’’ Kris said to himself.

Fuuka did not understand anything but she pat Seohyun’s back slowly because tears are falling down on her cheeks. Kris feels guilty of what he had said earlier to Seohyun.

‘’Let her be. She’ll be okay after this’’ Suho calming Kris. They sit on the floor next to their class on the stairs.

‘’I need to learn Korean. What is the fastest way?’’ She look at Suho. ‘’Fuuka, we can teach you. Being friends with Koreans is the best way. But sometimes books and movies help you too’’ Suho answer her.

‘’You know a few Korean words right?’’ Kris ask Fuuka.

‘’Is it true?’’ Suho look at Fuuka. Fuuka nod her head.

‘’How do you know Kris? I never heard she talk in Korean ’’ Suho look at him surprise.

‘’I’m good at guessing’’ Kris praise himself. ‘’I don’t think so. You guess Seohyun is 16 on the first day’’ Suho laugh.

‘’That’s the old me’’ Kris smirk. Seohyun laugh suddently. ‘’That’s it Seohyun!’’ Suho smile at her. Everyone look at Seohyun while smiling. Seohyun face blush suddently. ‘’Thank you guys! Sorry Kris, I yell at you just now’’. ‘’Don’t mention it’’ Kris talk to her.

----------------------------

The bell rings shows that school session of the day had ended. Miss Jihyo walk out from 3-B and students walk out from their class to go back home. Fuuka,Seohyun,Suho and Kris walk into their class and take their bagpack before going back home.

‘’Bye girls!’’ Suho wave his hand. Suho and Kris walk away from Seohyun and Fuuka.

Fuuka look at Seohyun who is still busy waving her hand to Suho. ‘’What are you looking at me?’’ Seohyun ask her after realizing she keeps looking at her. ‘’ Does Suho live near with Kris?’’ Fuuka ask Seohyun. ‘’No. They are going to hang out at a coffee shop called Kamong ‘’ . ‘’Ohh.. I see’’

‘’Let’s get home!’’ Seohyun smile at Fuuka.

---------------------------

They walk together but Seohyun stop walking. ‘’Why Seohyun?’’. I just remembered that I left my homework under my desk but let me check in my bagpack first’’

Seohyun her bag and look for the books that she had left under her desk. ‘’Yea. I left it. It’s not here’’ Seohyun look at Fuuka who is following her at back. ‘’Fuuka, you can go home first. Get home safely’’ . ‘’No. It’s okay. I’m not rushing. I’ve done my unpacking yesterday’’. ‘’Thank you!’’ Seohyun thank her.

They walk back to school together.  ‘’Oh Seohyun and.. a transfer student’’.  A girl with some of her friends come to Seohyun.

‘’Don’t bother me. I’ve got a lot of better things to do here’’

‘’You never answer me how to make friends with Suho and Kris. You want to conquer them?’’

‘’Don’t bother me just to ask about Kris and Suho’’ Seohyun pull Fuuka to walk away from them but the girl pull Fuuka.

Fuuka don’t understand anything but when she heard ‘Kris’ and ‘Suho’, that strange girl must be their fangirl. When she walk with Kris to the cafeteria before, all the girls never stop saying ‘Hi’ to him. He looks uncomfortable but he keeps smiling. No one wanted to lose their fans.

Suddently a finger point at Fuuka.’’You too,transfer student. I saw you during lunch break you walk with Kris to the cafeteria to buy food.

Fuuka had no expression on her face and she talk calmly ‘’I’m not Korean’’ . ‘’Don’t make me look like a silly person here!’’ . ‘’Im Japanese’’. ‘’Okay whatever. Don’t go near Suho and Kris. You’ll see what happen if you ignore what I said just now’’

Seohyun pull Fuuka. ‘’Don’t mind that girl. Let’s go upstairs’’ They walk to their classroom to get Seohyun’s books back. She takes all the books and files under her desk and put in into her bag.

‘’No wonder my bagpack feels light just now’’ Seohyun laugh. She wear her bagpack ‘’Wow! So heavy! Try to hold the bag, Fuuka’’ Fuuka hold Seohyun’s bagpack ‘’This is really heavy!’’ Fuuka laugh to see her hands turns red.

‘’Let’s get home fast!’’ Seohyun wear her bagpack and walk out from their classroom. Fuuka close the door and follow Seohyun.

They walk out from the school and suddently Seohyun ask Fuuka ‘’Why did you move out from Japan to Korea?’’. ‘’My dad work’s project is in Korea’’ . ‘’But you’ll stay here forever, right?’’ Seohyun ask her. ‘’I don’t know. I used to move out’’ Fuuka give her a light smile. Seohyun feels sorry to talk to her about that.

-----------------------

Seohyun bow to her before going into her house. Fuuka bow to her back. ‘’Bye! See you tomorrow Fuuka!’’ Seohyun shout at her. ‘’Bye Seohyun!’’.

Fuuka get back home ‘’I’m home!’’. Nobody reply to her. ‘’Mom? Maybe she went out’’.

She go to her room and and lay down on her bed. Her cellphone suddently vibrate. She take out from her pocket ‘’Oh! Mom!’’. She answer the call. ‘’Hi Mom! Where are you?’’

‘’Im at the mart. I bring Makoto too. But he left his math homework under his desk in his class.Can you take it?’’

‘’Wow! I just went back home’’

‘’Bye! When I got home, I’ll make sushi for you!’’. Mom hang up.

‘’What?! He use Mom to ask me to take his homework? But I want to eat sushi!’’

She take a bath and change into white v-neck tee with light acid-washed jeans. Fuuka walk out from her house and lock the door. ‘’2 persons left their stuff under the desk today’’ she laugh. ‘’I have to take his homework. I want to eat sushi!’’

She run into the school building and look for 5-A. She can’t deny that her brother is smarter than her but she won’t tell it right in front of him. ‘’Ah! Here it is! 5-A! Finally’’. She wipe all the sweat on her face and neck with a piece of tissue.

She walk into Makoto’s class and throw the tissue into the dustbin. She look under a few tables that have books under it. ‘’Maybe this is the one! Yeah!’’ She look at the paper written ’Makoto’ on the front page.

‘’Wah! I can’t believe he sit quite near to the teacher’s table. Secret of success’’ she laugh. She take the  math book and walk out but when she slide the door a girl come into the class. ‘’You’re surprise me! Wait, you’re not from this class. What are you doing?’’

‘’Sorry I’m not Korean’’ she walk out. The girl block Fuuka with her arms. ‘’Wait! The math book belongs to whom?’’

‘’Makoto’’ Fuuka answer it shortly. ‘’Why? Are you his fangirl?’’

‘’No. He ask me to take this book for him’’

‘’You guys know each other?’’ she ask Fuuka.

‘’He’s my brother’’

‘’Oh! I see.Sorry’’ her face blush. ‘’Anyway I’m Yoon So Hee’’

‘’I’m Kujikawa Fuuka’’ Fuuka bow to her and left the classroom.

-----------------------

She walk out from the school. ‘’I better get home fast’’

‘’Fuuka you’re not going home with Seohyun?’’

‘’Oh! It’s Kris. I thought you’re a stranger’’. Fuuka look at Kris but he look down.

‘’What are you looking at?!’’ Fuuka yelled.

‘’Your ankle is bleeding, I guess’’ Kris point his finger at her ankle.

Fuuka look at her leg and she gasp eventhough the blood is not that much. ‘’No wonder it hurts a bit just now’’

‘’What happen?’’ He look at Fuuka who is busy looking at her bleeding ankle.

‘’I fell down the stairs. It’s okay. I’ll treat it when I get home. Bye!’’

‘’I’m not worry about it at all. Why do you have to say ‘bye’?’’

‘’Why are you following me?’’ Fuuka look Kris who is walking behind her.

‘’My house is around this area’’

‘’No wonder I met you yesterday’’ Fuuka laugh. Kris keep quiet.

‘’You don’t remember? You just got back from Kamong with Suho? Anyway where did he live?’’

‘’You talk and ask a lot’’ Kris is leading her and Fuuka freeze on the spot when Kris said that she talk a lot.

‘’I don’t talk that much! I don’t want this situation to be awkward!’’ she shout. ’’I can’t take it anymore. I change my mind. He is SUPER ULTIMATE cold.

She walk home and put Makoto’s math book on his work desk. She take off her socks. Her eyes open widely to look at the wound. ’’I have to find bandage’’. She take the first aid box and bandage her ankle.

‘’I have to wear this at school tomorrow. But, did I talk too much? Arghh!’’ She mess her hair. ‘’Let me get 600 won to pay him back tomorrow. I don’t want to have business with him anymore’’.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow update. I don’t like to give reasons but my school break has already ended.

Anyway, love to read your comments! Thank you for your support and thank you for reading! Muahh~