돈 [Money]

Gotta Be You

 

 

 

Fuuka take a walk in a park and suddently the ground is shaking. ‘’Earthquake!’’ she cried.

‘’Fuuka! Wake up’’ Mom shake her body. Fuuka open her eyes slowly.

‘Oh! It’s just a dream. Okay,okay, I’m awake now’’

‘’You don’t know how long I try to wake you up.Get ready faster.Your Dad is taking downstairs and he will leave soon.Makoto is taking his shower’’

‘’Okay, I won’t take that long’’

Mom leave her room. Fuuka walk to the toilet slowly and she hit the door. ‘’Ow! Stupid me!’’ . She run to the mirror ‘’Thank God! Nothing happens’’ . She has fully awake after she hit the toilet door. She make sure this time she turn the knob before going into the toilet

----------------------------

She take her towel  and opens the toilet door. ‘’Oh great! Mom did’nt tell me where’s my school uniform? She peek her head from her room ‘’Mom! Where’s my school uniform?’’ ‘’I put it on your study chair!’’ . ‘’Thank you!’’

She run to her study desk and she take a look at her school uniform. ‘’I will rock this uniform for sure’’ she smile while looking at her school uniform. She wear he school uniform and wear a simple bracelet. She curl her hair using curling iron. She look to herself in the mirror. She unplug the charger from her phone and put it into her school bag.

‘’Fuuka! Get down now!’’

‘’Okay Mom. Just a minute!’’

She take her phone back from her school bag and click the camera icon and take a picture of herself.

‘’Not bad at all’’

‘’Dad is starting his engine. You don’t want to be late on the first day!’’

It’s not something new for them to have conversation on different floors. Fuuka run downstairs and suddently she skip one stair and she feel down. She take a look at her ankle and and it’s turn red a bit and her skin is peel off a bit because her ankle hit the stair holder. She pull her sock up to cover it and fix her hair. ‘’That’s hurt’’ .

‘’Why are you running on the stairs?! Are you hurt?’’

‘’It’s okay. See you later!’’

She gets in the car and he Dad press the paddle to start moving.When the traffic light turns to red, her Dad give them pocket money,200 yen each. Fuuka keep them in her purse. Dad drives to school about 6 minutes to our school,Whimoon High School.

Fuuka and Makoto open the car door when they arrived at their school.

‘’Fuuka go find Miss Yoon Ah and Makoto find Miss Chaelin. Spend your pocket money wisely.Take care!’’

‘’Take care!’’ Fuuka and Makoto reply to her Dad.

They walk into the school and Fuuka keeps saying ther teacher’s name that she has to find.She don’t want to forget it. They go to the staffroom by using the directions. Fuuka and Makoto separate when the arrived at the staffroom.

Fuuka ask a few teachers where’s Miss Yoon Ah. Finally, she finds her arranging her books on her table.

‘’Excume me, sorry I’m disturbing you but I am the transfer student’’

‘’Ohhh.. you must be Kujikawa Fuuka,right?’’

‘’Yes. I am’’

They communicate using English.

----------------------------

They walk together to go to her classroom, 3-B. Fuuka is getting nervous about her new school.

‘’Can you speak Korean a little?’’

‘’I learn basic conversations from korean dramas’’

Miss Yoon Ah laugh at her ‘’So you’re kpopers’’

Fuuka smile at her.

‘’I will teach your class Science subject’’

‘’Ohh’’ She don’t know how to reply to her teacher other than ‘Ohh’.

They get along quite fast. Miss Yoon Ah slide her class door. Fuuka was about to faint. She is sweating. They walk in to the classroom and her teacher close the door back. The class is very noisy at first like they are throwing a party. Some students even running back to their seat when their teacher comes.

Miss Yoon Ah talk to Korean to her students. Fuuka look around the class and she saw Seohyun in her class. ‘’A table beside Seohyun is empty! I have to sit beside her?’’ she talk to herself.

‘’Fuuka, please introduce yourself to your class’’

‘’Hi. I’m Kujikawa Fuuka from Japan’’

‘’Kris! Why are you looking outside? Your friend is introducing herself’’

The guy turn her head and look at Fuuka. ‘’I can’t believe my eyes. Why is the cold guy is here too? This is driving me crazy’’ Fuuka said to herself but she don’t let people hear what she just said.

‘’You can sit at the empty spot right there’’ Miss Yoon Ah point her finger at the empty spot. Seohyun is smilling at her but she act like she did’nt see it. She walk to her seat and she take her bag off.

‘’Please quite while waiting for your teacher come to your class’’ Miss Yoon Ah remind her students before she walk off. She left the classroom. The class turn upside down. They continue what they did just now.

Seohyun come to her table from the right and a strange guy come from her left. ‘’Ey! Go back to your seat, Suho! Teacher is coming soon’’ Fuuka look at them then she ignore them. ‘’Then, what about you? Hi Fuuka! I’m Suho’’ he raise his left eyebrow.

‘’You were supposed to call her Kujikawa if you refer to Japanese culture, am I right Fuuka?’’

Fuuka nod  to her. ‘’Okay then,let’s be friends faster so I can call you Fuuka or I just call you Fuuka. Do you mind?’’

‘’Do as you wish’’ she reply to Suho. Seohyun look at a guy behind Suho’s seat. ‘’Kris!’’ . Suho and Fuuka turn around to look at Kris.

‘’We’re going to the cafeteria with transfer student. Wanna join us?’’

‘’Did I ever have my lunch with other people before?’’

‘’I know. But you look bored I have no topic to say’’ . Kris smile at her. Fuuka look at him trying to figure out why is he acting that way.

Fuuka look at Seohyun ‘’Is he always acting that way?’’. Seohyun shake her head ‘’No. He’s actually a very fun person if you hang out with him’’ . ‘’Ohhh..I see’’.

The classroom door suddently  open. Seohyun gasp. ‘’It’s Mr Dongwoon. He teach us English’’ . Mr Dongwoon look around the class and everyone busy running back to their seat. ‘’Oh! I see a transfer student. What’s your name?’’ he ask Fuuka in English since he is an English teacher.

‘’I’m Kujikawa Fuuka’’ . ‘’That’s a Japanese name. You’re Japanese?’’ . She nod. ‘’Okay class! Page 56! We’ll learn Present Tense!’’. He take a blue chalk and write ‘Present Tense’ on the blackboard.

------------------------------

The bell rings. ‘’Thank you class. Go to the cafeteria and eat a lot’’. The whole classroom laugh and so is Kris eventhough he look all moody just now. They bow to their teacher back before he left the class.

Fuuka put her book back into her bag. She open her purse to take some money out to eat at the cafeteria. ‘’What?! My pocket money is in yen(Japanese money). How is that even possible? Dad did not change some of the money?’’ she was about to scream because she is feeling so hungry but she cannot buy anything.

Suho come to her table ‘’Lets go together’’ . He smile at Fuuka.

‘’You guys go. I don’t feel like eating’’ . Seohyun look at her surprise. ‘’You’re not hungry?’’ . ‘’I’m not. You guys can go together’’.

Seohyun look at Kris. ‘’You’re doing your Math unfinished homeworks?’’

‘’No. I’m cleaning the toilet’’ . Seohyun stick out her tongue at him. Suho is laughing like crazy. Fuuka don’t understand anything so she just keep quiet.

‘’My homework is almost done. I’ll join you guys at the cafeteria later’’

‘’Let’s go together Seohyun!’’ . Suho and Seohyun walk out from the class.

There are a few students staying in the class eating their lunchbox and share with their friends. Fuuka put her head on the table and look out at the window. There’s a sound comes from her stomatch suddently.

‘’Why don’t you go with them?’’. Fuuka look around who said it and Kris is looking at her.  ‘’Don’t misunderstand this. It’s not because I don’t want to have my lunch with them’’. He eyebrow wrinkle a bit. ‘’My pocket money is in yen. I don’t know how is that even possible. I just realize it just now’’ she smile at him bitterly.

Kris put all his bookunder the table. ‘’Want to go? I’ll pay. My homework is done anyway’’

Fuuka look at him smilling. ‘’Really? Thank you’’

‘’Who says you don’t have to pay them back? Go to money changer today’’. He walk out from the class.

‘’Wait! I want to tie my shoelace’’ she tie it quickly and run to Kris.

-------------------------------

They arrived at the school cafeteria. It is almost looks like The Heirs(Korean drama)  school cafeteria. Kris walk to the food section.

‘’What do you want?’’

‘’The cheapest one’’

‘’So you don’t have too pay much to me later’’

‘’Aishh.. I’m helping you to use your money wisely’’ she grin her teeth.

Kris paid the food before she give it to Fuuka. ‘’Thank you. I’ll pay you tomorrow’’

Suho raise up his hand and wave it to Kris and Fuuka who is looking for a place to sit.They sit with Suho and Seohyun. Suho look at Fuuka smilling ‘’You’re hungry now?’’ . She smile at Suho.

-------------------------------------------------------

3-B class. In case you guys find it’s confusing in the story. :D

ME is Fuuka

Thank you for reading!

Thank you for supporting me! Muahh~