Food, signs and feelings.

And i thought it would never happen.

Ari’s POV

I wake up to the sound of notifications of chats in my both, best friends back home chat group and the boys chat group, I text them back laughing at the reaction, my best friends are used to me getting up so late but the boys? They would almost always say that I don’t act like a girl which is quite funny, since when do the girls HAVE to wake up early? I sigh before checking the time which is around 10, I think the boys are just jealous that they have so many works and I don’t, I start to feel bad for them so I thought I’ll treat them with homemade stuff.

Wait, Bambam, Jackson and Mark are not Korean.. Nah it’s fineee, but wait aren’t there are 7 people plus the manager that means 8! Not to mention they’re boys.. Oh well, the guys are having such a busy schedule and my sleepover thing is not very helpful to them. Oh fine, I don’t have anything else to do anyway, my parents didn’t want me out without anyone and Sally is busy.

I start searching for easy recipes when I realized the boys might not have it in their refrigerator. Sighing I go to check it up and yep, there are nothing to cook the stuff I wanted to. Why don’t just treat the guys with beef? Guess that would work too. I search for meat variations when I see a Dduk Galbi recipe, that looks delicious! I go to the market (the boys gave me an extra key) just for 10 minutes (IT’S CRAZY) and when I’m back I turn on the music and cook, it’s my first time making it, so the first result was okay but not good enough so I work on it until I got the right taste, I put it aside and clean the house a bit (just put stuff back but not their rooms, I definitely do not want to be a complete maid plus it feels just wrong to barge in someone’s room without their permission to touch their stuff), I open the curtains and place fresh flowers in a vase that they had stuffed in my room. I take a shower and get dress in a black tanktop and long comfortable pajamas, I then ask the boys when will they get here, when they said in 15 minutes I scramble to the kitchen too cook the dduk galbi, hoping it’s done when they get here, I scold my self for not making the shapes first before leaving them, when I check I got only 5 minutes left, I start heating up the pan and cook it when I heard the door opens “Arii we got good news!” I heard Yugyeom yells, it was quiet before they all scream “What’s this smell? I smell beef!” Jackson cries and the next thing I know they are all behind me “Oooooo” “It smells so good can we eat it now?” “Are you stupid? Can’t you see it’s not cooked yet?” JR laughed and gave me thumbs up “Thank you, we were really hungry” Mark smiles and I smile back “Go go and rest while I prepare this, at least think of this as my thank you for saving me” I smile at all of them and they nod, well that’s funny I thought they’ll offer me a hand I chuckle. I finish cooking and put it on the living room table while the boys get the rice, I watch them eating and feel nervous, what if they find it disgusting? I’ve always have that problem, I cook a lot back home but only for me, whenever I try to cook for other people or even in a large amount, they don’t end up so well, so you can see why I’m nervous “Woah Ari jjang!” Bambam gives me a thumbs up “Is it good?” I ask them carefully “You guysss answer me, is it good?” are they not answering because it’s not good? Bambam said something positive though “It’s too good that they don’t want to stop” their manager tells me “They do that a lot” he chuckles before eating again making me sigh, relieved “Oh if that’s the case then I’m very happy, you want more rice Youngjae?” I ask him and he finally answers me by nodding, well that’s an improvement “Ahaha okay, anyone else?” everyone nod so I just get a big bowl of rice, I join them and was smiling like a proud mother when I hear door bells “I’ll get that, you guys should continue eating” I stand up and go to the door, peeking before opening it, yep got very cautious ever since that accident happened. Oh, it’s the 2PM members! I quickly open it and have their eyes on me “Um who are you?” Taecyon asks “Hehe I’m a friend of GOT7, please come in” I said in a small voice, I’m always like that when it comes to meeting new people, all shy and small (-er) “Oh hello I’m Taecyeon and this is Nichkhun, what are the boys doing?” he asks again and I point to the living room “Eating” I say with a shy smile, I must’ve done something because they chuckle before going to the living room “YAH why are you guys eating beef? Who got you this, wah you’re so lucky!” Nichkhun jumps and strangles them one by one “Ari cooked this for us” JB smiles and nods his head to me while I smile sheepishly “Oh really? You’re really nice for bothering to cook beef for them” “Oh no it’s okay really, would you eat some while you’re here?” I ask them both and they smile sheepishly, we all eat again and Taecyeon looks at me “So you’re name is Ari? We asked you that earlier but you didn’t reply us” haa so that’s why they chuckled, now I feel so stupid “Really? Sorry, I must have looked funny” I giggle and we continue eating until nothing is left “Woah that was really good Ari” Jackson compliments me and the boys nod happily “Well I’m glad you like it but now I must go I’m afraid, it’s burdensome to stay this long” I was going to walk to my room when Jackson grabs my hand, giving me butterflies, and frowns “Why? We told you JYP said you can stay with us” “What? You guys said nothing of it” I look at the boys and they laugh “Oh we must have forgotten to tell you that since you gave us beef” JB explains “But I cant just live here, I would be indebt really” I shake my head “Well then what do you want to do?” Mark asks “I don’t know.. Oh I can pay you like renting?” right after I say that the boys give me a look saying you-think-we’re-that-shallow? JR even put on a hurt expression earning laughter from the boys “No Ari we will not accept your money, but let me tell you, you could be our, well um helper?” JB suggests, making me suspicious “What kind of helper?” “The kind that do the house chores and cooks?” Mark added “Guys that’s just plain mean. That’s a MAID!” I glare at them “Anything else?” “Ari, think about it, JYP said that if people find out about you living here they won’t accept it unless we got a reason that you’re the house maid, and I believe you’re a very kind girl, you just cleaned our living room” Mark said again, oh I thought they didn’t realize it. I thought about it before finally agreeing much to the joy of the guys, Jackson even hugs me and our eyes met making me want to hug him longer and claim it as my home, but Bambam and Yugyeom hugged me too, breaking the magic.

 

Jackson’s POV

I hug her. I actually hug her. She hugs me back now and I pull out to meet her eyes, dark brown with lights accentuating it, the longer I look the more it feels right. She looks at me and I can tell she’s feeling the same. We could do this forever if not for Bambam and Yugeyom who hug her, well more like squeezing, I can’t hide my disappointed face and Ari just smiles weakly, like she too, is disappointed.

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter but i found it hard to wrap it up nicely so I'll just leave it at that and continue the story on a different chapter ^^
Thanks for the views :*