Attacked? Attack them back.

And i thought it would never happen.

Jackson’s POV

She held my left hand with her right hand and placed her left hand on my shoulder while I let my right hand rested comfortably on her waist This skinship is making me crazy though I may look cool on the outside, whenever I’m with her I always try to appeal more cool than usual, at least to cover the nervousness.

 

“So, what have you been up to?” She asks and wiggle her eyebrows playfully This girl is such a dork. I laughed “Not much, we’re invited to make a special stage in about.. I don’t know, umm 4 months? But we haven’t decided what it will be though” I explain to her “Oh really? Umm..” her eyes trail to the others and lit up “Oh I know! Why don’t you guys have partner dance? But like with happy up beat songs and not like this one” she suggests, I stop still and yell “Hey guys I think I just found an idea for our special stage! Well Ari suggested it” the other members stop too and look at me “Go on Ari” JB said “Well.. you guys could have a partner dance with upbeat songs and you know, it could show another side of you guys” she explains carefully as if she’s afraid that the boys will decline her, sometimes she just really need to be confident “Oh that’s a really good idea!” Youngjae agrees and smile brightly “We can get you to join too Ari” JR added knowingly “No no no, you guys know I can’t dance” she replies, too fast in fact, like she’s hiding something, she then glares at JR and he just shrugs. The guys agree and we tell our manager hyung and made him look for nice girls to dance with. What? We’re still normal boys, being an idol made it impossible to have a relationship so in these rare cases where we get to be with girls we should use it nicely *wiggle eyebrows and smirk*.

 

We packed everything and went back home, we dropped Ari on her way but I got a feeling something bad will happen so I told her to be more cautious, I told her to use her phone more often in case of something. When I got to the dorm I still can’t shake off the feeling so I tell JB hyung “Hyung, didn’t you feel something weird? Like something bad is gonna happen to Ari?” “Really? Well I don’t feel like that but you should check her if you’re worried that much” He smiles and taps me on the shoulder, I decided to call her and when she picks up shivers go down my spine

“J j Jackson?” I hear her vulnerable voice trying to answer me “Yah what happened why’s your voice like that?” “Oh oh not much just a couple of girls visited me” I frowned A couple of girls? She doesn’t have any other girl friends other than Sally here as far as I know “What’s wrong hyung?” Youngjae came upon seeing my expression “Ari said a couple of girls visited her but she doesn’t sound good, it’s like she’s scared” “Oh really? If they’re friends she shouldn’t be scared but why… oh no oh no no no hyung I think I know why” his panicked expression then tells me why. Sasaengs.

 

We tried reaching her house as fast as we could but we know that the girls visited her already, I tried keeping my anger contained but I can see the others are feeling just as angry as I am. We should’ve seen this happening, after all the time we spend together we should’ve been aware that eventually people are going to find out and attack her. When we reach her apartment, the door was already opened so we rush inside and find two girls with rope, they look at us and screamed excitedly but Youngjae saw Ari’s phone in one of the girl’s hand “Where is she?!” He demanded with angry tone and start marching down while the girl dropped the phone and run to us  “Guys?” a voice suddenly appeared and we panic, looking all over the place for her, she was tied to one of the kitchen table’s leg and looks exhausted in the dark dim light. Mark untied her and she held to him like she’s going to fall if she let go, I rush over but one of the girl hold my hand “Oppa you’re so handsome!” she jumps up and down, rolling my eyes I try to tell her that she should go before we call the police and that she better not do this again or we’ll be disappointed “But oppa, she’s not even pretty! She doesn’t deserve being around you guys that much! Take us instead!” the other stated and start glaring at Ari who glares right back haha “I really think you should go before something bad happen” JB tells them coldly, sensing that I’m going to explode anytime soon.

 

Ari’s POV

I wave the guys goodbye and head back to the apartment, I search for my keys but when I stuck it inside I realize the door was already open Could it be Sally? I did give her my extra key..

“Sally? Are you here?” but no one replied me and my heart starts thumping loudly, scared knowing there's someone i dont know inside the house that could potentially harm me.

“Yah she’s here” I hear a voice said and footsteps coming over “Who are you guys why are you in my house?” one of them sneered and start coming over but I can’t see where they are since the light is not on, I quickly turn it on and see the girl “Hey she can’t see us or else she can get the police to find us after this!” what are they talking about, are they going to hurt me that we need a police assistant? They are speaking in Korean but they thought I don’t understand “What do you mean by after this? Are you going to hurt me?” I ask them and start digging my back trying to find my phone and anything solid to protect myself but the girl ran towards me and hit me making my head spin, I try to stay awake and hold her hand when she tried to attack me again Good thing I learned a bit of self defenses, never thought I’ll actually use it to a high school girl though “Ya yah you’re strong!” I roll my eyes and hold both of her hands “What are you doing here I say? Get out now!” I don’t know what to do next, the other girl come and hit me repetitively making me fall and everything was black the moment my head hit the ground.

 

When I wake up I heard noises and notice two girls standing in front of me, I try getting up but my hand were tied tightly around one of the kitchen table’s leg, though it’s a serious situation I actually think about spies movies where they have to untie themselves and I try it Hey should try anything right, unfortunately they noticed me What, how, I didn’t even make a sound

“Hey you, why are you so close with our GOT7 oppas huh?” I widen my eyes and swallow, they are mad because I got close to them? How did they even know in the first place? We never go to crowded public places, ever!  I shake my head and try to smile “No no guys I’m not close like in a romantic way, we’re just friends!” “What is she saying? I don’t get it” “ Me neither but she said something about romantic so she must be thinking about dating one of the oppas!” they shriek in anger “YAH don’t ever think about dating our oppas! You’re not good enough!” sigh “I said I’m NOT dating them. We’re just friends, just friends” I said the last sentence in Korean, too bad they don’t believe me and slapped me Woah you did that with the lights out “HEY!” I yelled when the other start kicking me “I’m not dating them!!!” I yell desperately, trying to get them to believe me “Yah you know hell? We’ll make your life hell if you don’t stop flirting!” “GOD are you stupid or something? I told you I’m not dating them or flirting!!!” bad move, the stupid word made them even more furious and pulled my hair “I’m not going to stop hanging with them just because you told me to!”  I screamed again when the girl punched me, as in punch using her fist. That does it for me and I kick back furiously, but then I stopped thinking they’re just high school girls and if I seriously hurt them I could get charged.

I feel so hopeless

Is this seriously how the rest of the night’s going to be?

 

After a long time I hear my phone ringing and the girl takes it from my bag “Yah yah it’s Jackson oppa!” they scream in excitement before telling me to pick it up, but not before they put on speaker of course “J j Jackson?” “Yah why don’t you call him oppa huh, so disrespectful” (actually I don’t call the guys oppa, they know I’m not used to it, unless they ask for it but they haven’t so.. yeah) “Yah what happened why’s your voice like that?” Jackson asks with a worry voice “Oh oh not much just a couple of girls visited me” I tell him just like what the girl told me too because apparently she’s holding a knife to my neck. Yep. I heard mumblings before the line cut off and the girls laughed “Guess they don’t care about you” “I guess so” I reply them with a knowing smile.

 

I hear footsteps when the girls were discussing what to do next, leave me or kidnap me, I almost blurted out that they wouldn’t dare to because they’re just a bunch of school girls that are too obsessed with their oppas but I figured out that wouldn’t be the best thing to do now. They screamed in excitement and I heard Youngjae asking my position “Guys?” I try to call them, I heard rustling and Mark got me, he unties me and help me to stand up, I glare at the girl when she says that I don’t deserve being around these guys, I don’t? Then they do? Wow

“It’s not over! We’ll come back to get you!” she cries in my way and run outside with her friend

“Guys can you help? I need to get my phone back, my mom called and the girls declined it” Bambam gives me the phone “Are you sure you’re okay Ari? Your face got slapped didn’t it?” I chuckle and nod “Yeah, by some high school girls who told me I can’t be around you guys, what are they, my parents”  “Don’t joke about it Ari, this is serious, what if they seriously hurt you?” I look at Jackson angrily “No Jackson, they did” I show them the bruises I got “I’m as angry as you might be but there’s no point in getting worked up about this especially when you guys are so worked up already, I just tried to lighten up the mood! But your misunderstanding is not very helpful you know that?” I sigh before dialing my mom’s number only to have my dad picks it up, after I assure him that I’m okay and that I'm safe because the boys came he wants to talk with the boys “Hello?” “Hello Mr. Peter” they answered in unison “I was told that this happened because of a certain type of fans” I literally can heard him huffing furiously “Care to explain? My daughter doesn’t explain very well” I widen my eyes and try to answer but Mark got him first “Yes, the fans are called sasaengs and they can be very.. well, obsessed and yes this happened because of us, we are truly sorry” he sighs and answered “Okay I understand, but Agnes? I’m having you here, back at home, as soon as tomorrow, I do not want anything to happen to you again, I have a feeling this will not be the last time so no debating please this time, it’s for your own good” geez, much for calming down your attacked daughter dad, i roll my eyes “NOOOOO” the boys cry before I could “Please sir we’ll do anything to let her stay here longer, we really enjoy her company, it’ll be truly sad if she has to go this soon” Jackson tries to get my dad all fluffy Yup not happening, he’s too mad right now “Oh really, then what should I do? I can’t let her safety in risk again, God knows what they’ll do next time” WHAT? What Dad what? Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Are you actually letting me stay? After what happened? Oh that’s unexpected. “What about we keep an eye for her, as in having her close by? Her apartment is kind of insecure, maybe that’s why they got in her room” “THEY GOT IN? IN THE APARTMENT?” I slumped down, that part I didn’t tell him… the boys glare at me as if scolding me for not telling him the truth from the start What? I knew he was going to react like that so I thought I’ll tell him later! “That’s it Agnes you’re coming home! Or..” he leaves us hanging as if he's going to tell us something huge “Orrr?” the boys and I wait curiously.

 

Thanks for the views guys! I was so happy when i saw the view counted up to 30, i thought it'll be just around 5 or 10 :D so happyyyyy 

In this chapter and the chapter before that i tried to change the way i'm writing the story so if you have any critics please comment down below! anything to make this story more enjoyable to read :* one more time, THANK YOU :*