Now.

And i thought it would never happen.

We went to Samcheong-dong that day. It was fun and full of energy that I used to be surrounded of, before I went to college and when the only thing that I mulled over were my high school grades, well that and a bit of drama. Okay lots of drama. But somehow being around the boys makes me feel like.. me again. Like we’re long lost best friend and we’re meant to meet each other, we would go whenever the boys can and go to far places that are quiet and play there the whole day. We camp too sometimes, just JB, Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom, Bambam, JR, Youngjae and their manager. Sally comes with us but not often because her boyfriend want them to spend some more time together (he’s going to a overseas college). We would go and rent a medium bus and sing songs or just sleep sometimes, though we couldn’t sleep for long because of the playful member. Sometimes we buy food or I’ll make them food to bring. They even sleepover at my place sometimes. Their presences are very enjoyable and relaxing.

 

Being with them boost my positive energy so much that when my one month stay was almost over my parents wanted me to stay longer. Another month is what they said. They visited me of course and I showed them around Seoul and other places with Sally. They know that I’ve been close to a boy band and are okay with them as long as I’m happy and don’t think about my ex. They even met the boys and they boys acted as if they’re their own parents and my parents loved them so much that they ensure them to take care of me. Well they even made them promise to love me as much as a brother would.

The thing is, I don’t see them as brothers. Well the maknaes I do because they’re so cute, but Jackson and Mark.. something about them lifts my spirit even higher and made me feel butterflies uncontrollably. And I know that’s bad but I cant choose one of the just yet. Not when I know I haven’t got over him completely.

True. They said there’s no such thing as a complete moving on.

 

 

 

Sorry guys (does anyone even read this ahahah) this is a VERY short chapter but this is more like an introduction of what will happen in the future, please anticipate it ^^