The day we met.

And i thought it would never happen.

Ari’s POV

“Ari-ahhh” I turned my head to see Yugyeom and Bambam racing towards me with their arms wide open

“Oh hi guys!” Yugyeom reached first and clung to my left arm while Bambam clung to my right arm, laughing I tried to mouth help to the rest of the members

“Did you wait for a long time Ari?” JB asked, I shake my head left and right while smiling “No but could you do something about these two?” the two then let go of my arms and look at me in the eyes, making me blushed.

Though my friends said that I’m not easy to impress, looking someone in the eyes is a big no no for me, something about it screams intimacy and it’s not my thing really.

“Ari noona, you really don’t like me do you?” Yugyeom pouts and tries different cute poses “Ahaha no no I like you but I wouldn’t if you keep calling me noona” I and wiggle my eyebrows playfully, I made it clear that I don’t like hearing noona, makes me feel old already, I want to enjoy my young time as much as possible and hearing noona isn’t helping much.

Suddenly I felt warmness around my waist and saw a pair of hand sneaking around it, luckily I’m quite good at controlling my expression and guarded my face or else they would mock me for having tomato face each time a guy touched me. Of course its Jackson again, I smiled and hit him playfully while shaking my head showing my displeasure

Not really, more like a guilty pleasure

the thought came up and made me laughed

“So you guys finished already? Where are we going again?” this time trying to calm down my overreacting butterflies.

 

Jackson’s POV

“So you guys finished already? Where are we going again?” she asked and smiled cheerfully, my hand was still around her, wrapping her small figure perfectly in my arm, secure and happy. At least that’s what I’ll do more and more often if she’s my girlfriend. The thought made me smiled and I looked at her, she’s in my arms, the girl I’ve been in love secretly and yet she’s not mine.

“Umm it’s a secret, we can’t tell you” I heard Youngjae said it and we exchanged looks with the others

“Really? But why? We’re friends remember? Good friends don’t keep secrets from each other” she stated and crossed her arms, demanding the truth

“Sorry but we thought it’ll be more of a surprise if you don’t know where we’re going” Mark said while smiling to her, the same smile he uses every time he’s trying to swoon someone , I smirked and turned Ari’s body to face me

“It’s okay don’t worry, it’s not somewhere dangerous, if it is I’ll be there to protect you” I said with a hidden seriousness in my voice, I pulled her in a hug and can feel her body shaking from laughing, she pulled herself away and open the gap between us.

“Oh okay if it’s a surprise, better make it a good one! And oh God, Jackson you could be so cheesy sometimes, wait never mind, you ARE cheesy” she wiggled her eyebrows and started running while shouting “The first to reach the bus wins!” with that everyone started running knowing the price is always, always extra food.

 

Ari’s POV

We rode in the bus for about 15 minutes so far and the boys started to get whiny

“But why hyung? You always sit next to Ari, let me sit there now pleaseee” Bambam whined and showed him the best puppy eyes I’ve ever seen, the others nodded and look at me

“Nope you can’t, I won the race remember?” Jackson answered while crossing his arm and snuggle closer to me “That’s not fair!” Youngjae laughed “Yeah but the price was food and not the seat!” Mark joined in, he has always been quiet, not really caring. I wonder why he’s acting like that.

“Woah guys hold on” JB interrupted and look at Jackson “Hey they got some points you know?” “What about we play rock paper scissor? The winner gets the seat” Jr suggested “Guys guys I’m right here!” I wave my hand, trying to get their attention, when it worked I point my hand to Yugyeom, the other followed my hand and looked back at me “WHY?” all of them said in unison

“Because..” I sighed “He’s been the most quiet the whole time”

“Forget him Ari, he doesn’t want to sit next to you” Jackson stated with his brows furrowed lightly “Who said? I would LOVE to” Yugyeom sat up and give a little push to Jackson with this huge grin on his face “Hehe I know Ari noona, oh wait I mean Ari, loves me the most”

The boys sighed and went back to their sit except for Jackson who stare at me with a disappointed look at his face, next time, I mouthed to him, he nodded and focused on a game Mark has been playing before. The rest of the road trip was fun with songs, games and a bit bickering.

 

Jackson’s POV

Jr signaled me to get ready as we were getting near our destination

“Ehem guys we should get ready” I reminded the others while glancing at Ari, luckily she’s still sleeping and we all know she’s very hard to wake up so we can talk freely

“Can you guys believe it? She doesn’t remember today” Youngjae said while shaking his head and laughed a bit “Yeah she doesn’t remember the day we met her, probably because to her it’s not very important” I smiled

“To us it is” Mark chuckled and suddenly starred at her all seriously, it made me uncomfortable and I coughed to get his attention away

Though it is right, to us her presence made us grateful, she felt like a mother and a close friend, of course to me she’s more than that but she has been so helpful that others came to love her too. Bambam told me how she would tell him a story whenever he calls her at night because he’s homesick (which I got a bit jealous because I have never call her, ever) or she and Bambam would cook Thailand food whenever he feels like it. JB told me she would help him in solving problem between the members and help him to get more organized. Jr told me that he and Ari have a secret they only know, which shows their closeness that again, made me jealous. Youngjae said he sees her as a noona that protects him even though their age is almost the same. Yugyeom looks up to her and that’s very obvious, he always makes sure that her noona is in good condition. Mark told me that once when he fell sick and all of the members were busy, Ari took care of him and helped him recover. The thought of them alone in our dorm makes me super jealous. I attempted to get sick by playing in the rain which made all of the member ill and Ari and our hyung manager had to take care of us.

“JACKSON HYUNG!” Bambam yelled in my ears making me jumped “Aishh what is it?” I asked, slightly irritated “We’re here” he said and grinned cutely “Ah okay but you didn’t have to do that you know” “I know” he shrugged and smile sheepishly.

 

Ari’s POV

“Wake up sleeping beauty” mark said shaking my arm lightly

“Hmm? Where are we?” I yawned and rub my eyes, when I opened it all I can see is Mark and well that’s it “Where are the others?” “Oh they went first and we didn’t want to wake you up because you seemed so peaceful “Hehe well I’m awake now, lets go!” I take his hand and go out of the bus, it was almost night time and the sun was setting beautifully “Is this the surprise you guys wanted me to see?” I whispered “It’s so pretty no wonder you guys kept it a secret”
“What? Oh the sun, oh yeah yeah you’re right” Marl replies with a chuckle “Now let’s go see the others” he grabbed my hand and we started jogging our way through the trees.

He stopped abruptly and I almost fell if he didn’t caught me, he let go of my hand and left me searching through the darkness “Mark? Mark? You know I hate this kind of joke, guys? Come on guys, JB? JR? Yugyeom? Youngjae? Bambam? Hello? Jackson please help? I know you’re out there” I tried to laugh hiding my nervousness Gaah watched and read too many thriller I thought and start waving my hand in the darkness. Just then a spotlight was directed to me and a voice can be heard

“Agnes. Do you know what day is it today?” a voice I recognize as JB’s asked

“Of course. It’s Friday isn’t it?” I stated the obvious and frowned He used my real name, must be serious “Is this a hidden camera or something JB?” I asked back

“Babo”

“What? Did you just called me babo?” I started laughing and shook my head

“Seriously what day is it then?” I asked again

“IT’S THE FIRST DAY THAT WE MET AGNES!” the boys showed up and said it in unison, I jumped back and fell Aah it is isn’t it, the day I saw the boys on stage and in their waiting room. The day we bonded and had so much fun. How could I forget that day.

“Guys…” I whispered “Thank you so much!!!” I screamed and run to them with my arms wide open we all grouped hugged and laughed

“We thought you completely forgot it Ari” JR said and laughed “Ee? I actually did, sorry guys” I shrugged while they all stare at me in disbelief “What? You guys know how forgetful I can be” I protested, they then agreed in unison and started to prepare the food, when I wanted to help they didn’t let me because they felt they need to do something special for me today Thanks guys

 

When it’s ready we all sat in circle and started to dig in, when we finished we lie down and stare at the stars in silence

“Ari-ah you know why we really like you?” Jackson started

“Because I’m not your average girl isn’t it” I replied

“YES! How did you know Ari? Yugyeom asked curiously

“Really? I was guessing though” I mumbled and then asked them “Well if that’s the reason then tell me what are my specialness, and that include the flaws”

“Well you’re very clumsy. Remember how you always trip at least once whenever we go somewhere?” Jackson started again while chuckling

“Well yes I remember that very clearly Mr. Wang” I replied him in a angry mock tone

“And you’re very forgetful too” Mark added “And too skinny” JB added again

“Guys im not too skinny, thought we finished this conversation already” I giggled

“Nope, still working on feeding you more food” he replied, I sighed and gave in, not wanting to ruin this moment
“And you’re too shy as in not confident enough” Bambam said while sighing sadly making me laughed “You know you’re good at something yet you doesn’t want to show it to others” JR said, making me glanced warily at him “Guys guys I think we focused on the flaws too much, we were talking about my difference remember?” I pretended to be mad

“Well you do have a pretty nose” “And a cute lips” “Adorable eyes” the guys declared

“Why thank you, you guys are such a gentleman” I said it in a british accent and stood up, JB stood up too and take my hand as Youngjae played soft music, we danced and saw the boys danced with each other too, Jackson came and asked for my hand, we then danced and laughed at the others “You do have a beautiful smile” He said while holding his gaze to my eyes Oh no I could already feel the butterflies.

 

Jackson’s POV

She held my left hand with her right hand and placed her left hand on my shoulder while I let my right hand rested comfortably on her waist This skinship is making me crazy though I may look cool on the outside, whenever I’m with her I always try to appeal more cool than usual, at least to cover the nervousness.