Seriously guys.

And i thought it would never happen.

“THEY GOT IN? IN THE APARTMENT?” I slump down, that part I didn’t tell him… the boys glare at me as if scolding me for not telling him the truth from the start What? I knew he was going to react like that so I thought I’ll tell him later! “That’s it Agnes you’re coming home! Or..” he leaves us hanging as if he's going to tell us something huge “Orrr?” the boys and I wait curiously

“Or maybe you could stay with the boys so you’ll be safe”

There was a moment of silence before I shriek “No no no absolutely no, look why don’t I just stay at Sally’s place? I don’t think she would mind having me there” “And what if they found you again? And this time attack Sally as well?” Mark blurted out Well that makes sense “Look dad, I just cannot live with them okay? They are boys for God’s sake and I’m the only girl there, what do you think will happen?” I try to get my crazy dad sane again. What’s in his mind that he suggested me to stay with the boys?! “Plus the boys wouldn’t like it and the the THE COMPANY! What do you think the company will say huh? Yeah I don’t think JYP would like a girl staying in one of his boy group’s dorm” “Who says we don’t like it…” a small voice muttered “Yeah I actually would feel much better having you around our house than living alone” JR blurted out “I agree! Ari would be safe with us don’t worry Mr Peter!” Bambam added while nodding his head up and down “We could tell JYP that she’s a stay in maid” Youngjae suggested Woah woah woah hold on a second, MAID?  “What? You guys are actually okay with me living there? And no I'm not going to be your maid thank you very much!” I put my hand on my hips and widen my eyes when none of them rejected and only nodded, Jackson stayes quiet though like his mind is somewhere far “God save me” I raise my hand while my dad and the boys laugh “Dad their boys, their dorm would be hell dirty and who knows what could happen?” I try one last time “Honey, I think you should stay with them or do you want to come home? I’m fine with both options” “She’ll stay Mr. Peter, we’ll take care of her and make sure nothing bad will ever happen again” Jackson finally says something “Then it’s set, you’ll move as soon as possible hun, oh even though I don’t know what your other friends are saying since they talked in Korean, I’ll take it as a yes. Bye honey, boys? Please take care of my little princess, thank you so much”

Sigh.

 

Jackson’s POV

When Ari’s dad suggested the idea of her moving in with us, I honestly wanted to make a jumping celebration. We don’t get to see her as often as usual so having her around 24/7 will definitely make up for it. I keep imagining having her cooks our breakfast and maybe packs our lunch and clean the house.. wait that’s what a maid does “We could tell JYP that she’s a stay in maid” Youngjae suggested, man you and I *winks* But oh that’s right, JYP will understand anyway since it’s us in the first place that was the reason of her getting attacked.

“Honey, I think you should stay with them or do you want to come home? I’m fine with both options” I heard Ari’s dad again, home? Nope not happening, not when I know that she and I could have a real couple relationship “She’ll stay Mr. Peter, we’ll take care of her and make sure nothing bad will ever happen again” I quickly answer him in her place.

 

We told her to stay for the night at our place after treating her bruises, we giggled all the way home and she kept sighing “What is it that makes you despise the idea of living with us Ari?” I ask her carefully after changing my question, it was originally “What is it that makes you despise the idea of living with us Ari? We are GOT7 “ but I don’t think she’s going to react nicely to that “Because you guys are boys, and does it make sense that a girl is allowed to live with 7 boys? I mean you guys could do something you know, and really I don’t want to clean your mess” she faces me and sighs again “Ari, it’s really not that bad, beside, we’re good friends remember? We wouldn’t do anything erted if that’s what you’re thinking” Mark says and she nods, I chuckle because really? We wouldn’t do any erted stuff to her, we’re not shallow *eyerolls* “Hey Ari, didn’t your dad and mom said that you yourself is very messy? So really I don’t see the problem” I “Tch, yeah but still I can’t just live there, it’s like I’m some sort of parasite thing and believe me when I say don’t want to be your maid” she shakes her head and smiles “Well you heard your dad though, do you really want to go back?” Mark asks, oh incase you’ve been wondering, we speak in English with her and the members can speak a bit too, plus Ari’s learning Korean since high school with Sally’s help (and not much improved according to her, LOL)

“Well actually, I’ve been here for too long” she looks down and fiddles with her finger, really? I feel like it’s just a couple of days ago when I saw her “Let me think over this again and plus, you should ask JYP himself if he would allow me or not, duuuh” she rolls her eyes again and we chuckled. We let her use an empty room next that got the balcony  (Author’s note: let’s just say that JYP bought a little too big apartment) and let her rest for the night while we watch a movie.

 

Ari’s POV

I’m trying to stay awake and think over this whole living with the boys thing. In my heart (or head) I know it’s the best option since I don’t want to go home just yet even though I know that it’s been quite some time, but I’m just not ready yet, not when I still have a feeling for him, the guy that broke my heart for another girl, but came again and did the same thing again and again, when I finally had enough of giving him more chances, I left him and stopped my work momentarily and took a very long vacation as you can see. I decide to ask my mom and also my best friends back home if I should stay here or go home.

After 3 hours of talking to them..

I guess they’re right sigh, I’ll tell the boys my decision tomorrow morning, for now I should get some sleep.