Chapter 14

Niu Nai's Bind(er)

 

Niu Nai was excited for her third date. She dressed up a bit snazzier than usual, just for the sake of it. She approached the bistro where she was scheduled to meet Vic and saw her date waiting for her at the entrance. A smile washed over her face.

When she was near enough, Vic's eyes were wide. Niu Nai couldn't tell, but Vic was salivating ever so slightly. Vic knew she was a lucky gal. She felt her cheeks flush as she gave her date the once-over – more than once. Avoiding etiquette, politeness and other social conventions, she didn't hold back, bluntly complimenting her, "You..look so incredibly handsome."

Niu Nai was her fifteen year-old self. Covering , she giggled softly. Vic gave her a hug and then drew back to examine her again.

"Really. Just wow," her eyes went from the silky grey tie to the embroidery-tipped collar of the black dress shirt, to Niu Nai's smiling lips, up to her hair that she'd styled extra spiky tonight; and then back down along the dress shirt, tucked into the belt holding up the low-riding black jeans.

"Lucky me!" Vic winked. She held the door open for Niu Nai to enter the restaurant.

 

Dinner was pleasant, but dessert was when Vic could no longer busy herself with what was in her plate. Between the time the busboy cleared their meal plates and the waiter delivered the sweets, the girls seemed to exist in a vacuum. All Vic could see or hear was her date. She needed a cold shower; Niu Nai was too hot tonight.

Niu Nai was not oblivious to her date's allure either. Inwardly, she couldn't refrain from smiling. On the outside though, she fought to control her Default Face. The struggle to not drift into overly cheesey romance novel scenarios was on. She was thankful this was a date and not a band-related function. Or wait...this is a DATE. With a cute girl. A girl who likes me. I can't mess this up by being an idiot, she thought to herself. The harder she willed herself to not make any faux-pas, the deeper her eyebrows furrowed.

"Niu Nai?" Vic broke her concentration. Snapping out of it, she looked at her date, a bit lost.

"Are you...okay?" Vic questioned.

Niu Nai felt her cheeks burn, if just for a second. She nodded and studied the texture of the tablecloth. She smiled goofily.

"Hey silly, why are you smiling like that?"

When Niu Nai looked up, Vic seemed to be sending the same type of grin back at her. She shook her head and mumbled, "Sorry. Nothing. No reason...it's nothing...uh...sorry."

Vic's grin deepened and she said, "You're too cute!" She placed her hand on the table, palm up.

Niu Nai wasn't certain what this meant. She looked at the empty hand, then up at Vic's waiting expression, then back at her hand. Sensing her bewilderment, Vic said in a soft voice, "Give me your hand, silly."

Niu Nai's large hand slowly materialized from under the table. She wanted to giggle, but stifled it as she covered Vic's hand with her own. Vic curled up her fingers to hold her date's hand. After a moment, she guided it to and bestowed upon it a small kiss, just like she'd done at An Na's get-together. This time, it was more intimate, more tender. Vic locked eyes with Niu Nai while she did it

The little hairs on the back of Niu Nai's neck stood at attention. As Vic released her hand, the waiter arrived with dessert. Vic thought, This better be good. All I REALLY want is this cutie-pie. If I can't devour Niu Nai right this second, better to stuff my face with some of this cake for the time being.

 

 

On their way out of the bistro, the girls looked for somewhere to have a cigarette. Noticing the eatery's parking lot, they took a seat on a couple of large abandoned cement blocks. They smoked together and engaged in relaxed banter, when Vic asked, "Have you been practicing your smoke rings?"

Niu Nai tried to showcase her skill, but no puff came out looking much like a ring.

Vic smirked because her date was so cute, trying so hard but failing so badly. She blew her own smoke ring and said, "You're not using your tongue enough. You need to knock out the middle by poking your tongue through, right as the smoke leaves your mouth."

Niu Nai tried again and on the third round, managed to create a lopsided donut shape.

"Heyyy, there you go!" Vic said. Niu Nai smiled at her small triumph.

Vic continued, "I want to show you another cool trick,"

"Okay, but let me try one more smoke ring!" Niu Nai was excited she'd finally made something even remotely resembling a ring and didn't want to forget the tongue technique. Vic watched her and applauded when a second ring manifested itself.

"Okay, my turn. Now...have you ever shotgunned?"

"Isn't that when you fight over who gets to sit in the front seat?" Niu Nai asked cockily.

"Yes, smarty-pants, but this is different!" Vic pulled Niu Nai a little closer by tugging on her shirtsleeve, "It's a two-person game," she explained. "You'll smoke my cigarette and I'll smoke yours."

Niu Nai looked confused and hesitantly offered Vic her cigarette. Vic laughed, "No, no, you keep yours. It works like this..." Vic took a haul and exhaled. "Next time, I'll blow it towards you. You have to hold it in your mouth without inhaling it all the way down to your lungs."

Niu Nai thought this was strange, but she was intrigued. She asked Vic to get started. Vic took another puff and expelled it slowly towards her date. She left a big enough gap between their faces so that Niu Nai could observe where the smoke traveled. Niu Nai chomped down on a bit of the smoke while her eyebrows communicated a non-verbal And now? because she was about to let the puff ungracefully out of her nose if Vic's next instructions didn't come soon.

"Exhale!" Vic laughed.

Niu Nai said, "This is weird. Is that it?"

"No, we're not done yet. Patience mi'lady!" Vic grinned and pointed to Niu Nai's cigarette, "Now you go."

Niu Nai watched with increased interest as she saw her exhaled smoke make a beeline to Vic's lips like it had a mind of its own.

Vix exhaled and then took a fresh drag from her cigarette, which was getting down to the filter by now. She exhaled again towards Niu Nai's mouth. Niu Nai swallowed the smoke between her full lips. Before she could exhale, Vic instructed, "Now give it back to me. Slowly."

Niu Nai's eyebrows were pressed together in concentration. She started to expel the smoke slowly and Vic brought her face nearer, to inhale the exhaust. Vic brought her face even closer to her date's, and blew a slow line of vapor towards her, hoping she'd clue in rather than look away — or worse — choke.

Niu Nai understood and absorbed the smoke once again. There wasn't much body left to it, so she exhaled off to one side, away from Vic.

"Catching on?" Vic asked as she lit a second cigarette.

"I think so," Niu Nai replied.

"Now, we're going to change it a little bit. Don't get scared, I'm going to get a little closer to you and we'll do the same thing, breathing the smoke back and forth."

Niu Nai nodded.

"Okay, ready?" Vic was poised to take her first drag.

"Yep," Niu Nai said.

Vic let the smoke waft towards her student, who obediently gulped it in. As Niu Nai let it back out, a hand at the back of her head drew her closer. A bit startled, she flinched but watched the smoke disappear between Vic's parted lips. This was starting to turn her on.

 

Vic cautiously let the puff back out, but Niu Nai didn't catch it in her quasi-daze.

"Aww, you missed it," Vic stated.

Niu Nai smiled apologetically.

"Hmm...I think I know why," Vic announced.

Niu Nai suddenly felt very transparent. Vic continued with a confessional of sorts. "I wanted to kiss you the first time we met," she paused to digest Niu Nai's reaction (a timid grin), "but I didn't think it would have been appropriate."

After a brief silence, Niu Nai asked in a small voice, "Is it appropriate now?"

Vic brought her face about three inches from Niu Nai's and whispered, "Yes." She placed her hand at the back of her date's head as she had before, and closed the three-inch gap. She brushed her lips against Niu Nai's little-girl pout. God, her lips! Vic thought. The light pressure she put on the back of her date's head helped mush those lips right into her own.

They paused to look at each other. Niu Nai hopped to her feet and repositioned herself in front of Vic's cement block. Bending slightly, now that she was standing tall, she held Vic's jaw with both hands, careful not to let her cigarette burn her face.

Vic whispered, "I've been wanting to do this all night."

Niu Nai's smile was no longer that of her fifteen year-old self, but rather the y grin of a grown, desirous woman. She lunged for Vic's mouth and Vic let out a soft moan. Two pairs of large dark eyes closed. Two pairs of fleshy lips caressed each other, and two piercings gently knocked against each other as their tongues engaged in a soft, wet escapade.

"Unghh..." Vic mumbled around their kisses.

Niu Nai disengaged her lips and asked, "What is it?"

Vic sighed, "We need to stop."

Niu Nai looked disappointed.

"If we don't, I'll ravish you right here in this parking lot," Vic bit her own lip.

Niu Nai smirked, "That would be bad?"

"Yes, because I'm a gentleman," Vic smiled, "and because this is a little...public."

"Ouch!" Niu Nai jumped back. Vic thought that was an overly dramatic reaction. Niu Nai flapped her hand in the air.

"Cigarette burnt out," she explained.

"Ha!" Vic exclaimed and grabbed hold of Niu Nai's injured hand. She held it to and gently placed a kiss on Niu Nai's index and middle fingers.

"All better," Vic smiled.

"Thanks," Niu Nai said, her teenaged self surfacing again, as she tried not to giggle girlishly.

 

"Come sit," Vic said, "We got sidetracked." Vic lit a third cigarette and said, "Last try."

They passed the puff again, but this time, Vic brought her face almost flush with Niu Nai's. She closed off their air supply and pushed the smoke into Niu Nai's mouth. Not knowing what to do with it, Niu Nai shot it right back. This was coincidently exactly what Vic would have instructed, had she thought to explain this advanced level of their game.

Back and forth the smoke traveled. The girls were intimately linked, with little need to breathe through the nostrils, sensually surviving off each other's breath. When the smoke became tiresome, Vic pulled it into her lungs, broke the lip-lock and expelled it into the night air.

Niu Nai smiled at her. Vic mirrored her expression and said, "And that's how you shotgun."