Chapter 3

In The Ruins...

I froze up next to Kevin.

He looked at me with an apologetic smile and said,"I was expecting company. Sorry if that scared you."

"Oh ok." I frowned. Really Kevin? Company? 

Kevin opened the door and in walked quite a few people. 

3... no 4...or...wait. 6 people! Was this company or a freaking party?

Kevin looked to me as the people filed into the house. I suddenly felt outnumbered since I was the only girl in the house.

Feeling unwanted I said to Kevin,"Um, since your probably busy, I'll just you leave you to it." Finishing off with a scowl.

"Uh, wait I want you to meet my friends. Um, please?"

In the end, my voice said, ''Okay.'' but my face said, Kevin Woo you are so dead later.

"Well this is Chanyeol and Baekhyun."

I smiled and said hello all the while realizing that Chanyeol had huge eyes, ears that stuck out, and a contagious smile. Baekhyun on the other hand looked like an extreme diva. The rest of the people were Kai, D.O., who had eyes even bigger than Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan. 

"So what's your name?" One of the guys, I think Luhan, asked.

"My name? Hee Na," I answered. 

They all seemed to stiffen for a second but that went away just as fast as it came. 

"So... are you Kevin's girlfriend?" Sehun asked.

"N-no. Were just f-friends." I shot back as my cheeks burned a bright crimson and so did Kevin's.

"Right..."

"I'm sorry. Even though he is the youngest of us six guys, he is by far the naughtiest." Kai said as he smacked Sehun on the head. 

I was shocked to say the least. Were they always like this? Kevin explained to me that they were here because he had some business to attend to with them regarding The Trax. But after that he said that he would listen to my story. Soon the six guys walked into the meeting room.

"Wait, why I can't be there? I was always at the meetings you and M-moa had." I said even though I had trouble saying her name. 

"This meeting is just not for you. Don't make this complicated. Please. And Moa... where is she anyway?" Kevin asked.

I looked down, trying to hold back my tears. "She...The Trax. Gone. Ji Yeon. My fault." I spoke in my jumbled and cut sentences but it was enough for Kevin to understand.

He gave me a unreadable look and just held me tight. Then he said,"I'm sorry. but can we talk about this later?"

"Wow Kevin. Just wow. Truly this shows how much you care." I bitterly said as I walked away from him and to my room. 

Kevin called me back but I just ignored him. Life really was  playing a cruel joke on me.

                                                                                                          . . .

I heard a knock on my door but i just ignored it. 

"If you don't open the door I swear to God I will break down this door." I recognized the voice as D.O.'s.

I scoffed. "Your Going to break down the door. Yeah, no. Have fun with that."

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Before I could comprehend what had just happened my door was on the ground before me. And beyond that was D.O. with the biggest face I had ever seen.

I nearly fell off the windowsill I was sitting on. I backed off and said,"Whoa. Do you use steroids or something. Because I must say they work really well."

"Ha ha. Very funny, but no. Looks can be deceiving."

"But anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Kevin feels very bad and send his condolences and he said that he would talk to you after the meeting,"

"Typical Kevin. Having some one else take care of the things HE should be doing. Anything else?"

 "Well, I was wondering if we could talk. I may not seem like a nice person but I'm really good at listening to people and I'm like counselor to my friends. By the way I know I freak you out. But don't be scared. I just have a poker face on most of the time so usually it gets interpreted wrongly."

"Okay. Well where do I start?"

"From the beginning. It will be easier to process everything that way."
So for a good hour I poured my heart into telling D.O. my story. Something that I was supposed to do with Kevin. I didn't mind talking to D.O. He was actually a really good listener and was very supportive. By the time I was done my tears had run dry. 
 "I'm glad you let it out. But now is the time that you figure out what your going to do next."

"I... I want to get them back for what they did. Moa knew how to fight but she never taught me. I want to learn as well and then... get rid of  Ji Yeon."

D.O. laughed and said,"It's funny to hear you say that with that face of yours."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well you look innocent and those words are the exact opposite of innocent. So... you should definitely give get a makeover. And I know just the divas to help us. I'll be right back." D.O. said as he walked out of my room.

Makeover? Well he is right. Hmm, might as well. But who is he going to bring to help us?

I got my answer when D.O. came back to my room with Sehun and Baekhyun trailing behind him.

"So these are the divas you were talking about. I can understand Baekhyun but why Sehun?" I asked.

D.O. said,"Baekhyun can take care of your innocent hair and Sehun will take care of your clothes, because honestly, you dress like a five year old."

I pouted. Well that hurt. 

"Ready for your makeover?" Sehun asked. 

"As ready as I'll ever be." I answered. 

"Lets do this" Baekhyun said snapping his fingers. 

"Baekhyun. What are you?"

"Certainly not gay just so you know. I'm fabulous and people just can't get on my level is all."

Oh God. What am I in for?

                                                                                                                           . . .

After an intense makeover they were finally done. They told me to close my eyes as they moved the mirror in front of me. 

"Tada!"

Once I opened my eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets. Who was this person in front of me? Gone was my long hair replaced with shorter hair and a fringe. Baekhyun added some red to the ends for some edge. I had seen what Sehun had told me to put on but I had doubts about the clothes but all doubts were gone as I realized looked amazing. I was wearing a leather jacket and a black tank top underneath. My black jeans had slight rips and zippers. To finish it off I had heeled boots with spikes.

"You guys are geniuses!" I gushed.

"We know." They replied.

"One last thing is needed. You need to have that 'I don't care look'." D.O. said.

"Oh yeah. How do you do it?"

I was expecting some master explanation as to how to do that considering D.O.'s face was golden but all he said was:

"Just bite the sides of your cheeks."

"Wait. That's it?"

"Yup. You have the look and the demeanor, but that's not enough. You need to start training now. So..."

"So...?"

"So, you should come to our clan base and, well, train." 

"Clan?"

"Yeah," Sehun piped in. "Our clan has been trying to take down The Trax for about five years. All of us see potential in you. And our leader would probably accept you. All of us in the clan are like family and we can train you. You would have mentors that would train you."

"I see but I don't know if I can leave Kevin. He's like a brother to me."

"We understand so we'll give you some time to make your choice." Baekhyun said with a small smile.

Sehun and Baekhyun left while D.O. stayed.

Before D.O. left he said,"This is your decision so don't feel pressured. But I think it's in your best interest to come with us. I promise we can help you get rid of The Trax and ultimately Ji Yeon."

Once he was gone I was left to ponder what I really wanted.

Leave Kevin or approach my plan of revenge?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I seriously did not plan for the pairings to be together. Like Hunhan, Baekyeol, and Kaisoo. Hee Na has only met half of Exo but she will meet the rest later.

But remember she doesn't really know what they are or what she is yet so...