Chapter 6

No Other Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 6: No Other One Like Ryeowook

“Oh, hyung, sorry I didn’t see you.”

I try to avoid my sunbaenims worried glances but they wouldn’t walk away. Changmin worriedly places a ahnd on my shoulder and squeezes it.

“Wook, are you alright? Why are you crying?” Changmin asks.

“I… It’s nothing.” I say, wiping my eyes.

I accidentally drop my contract while wiping my eyes and I quickly bend down to get it. Yunho bends down too and he’s faster than me. He takes it and hands it out to me.

“Here you g-“ Yunho pauses. “Hold on.”

“What the hell is this!?”

Yunho takes the paper away and starts reading through it, his eyes huge. Changmin gasps as he reads over Yunho’s shoulder too.

“Ryeowook, what is this? What is going on?” Changmin asks. “You’re leaving??”

“I….” I sigh, sniffling. “It’s just a long story.”

“It’s not approved yet.” Yunho says. “Were you… Were you on the way to meet the CEO when you bumped into us?”

I nod. “Yeah.”

“Do the members know about this?” Changmin asks and then shakes his head. “Of course they don’t. If they do they wouldn’t let you do such a thing.”

“How would you know?” I rub my eyes. “I… I don’t think they will even care.”

“Oh Wookie.” Changmin ruffles my hair and then his eyes twinkle in mischief. “Do you want us to prove it to you?”

“But first,” Yunho grins and waves the contract around.

“Let’s have a talk with the CEO’s first alright.”

_____________________________________________________________

“What did you mean Wook just left for China?!”

Changmin and Yunho exchange confused glances while the Super Junior members continue bombarding them with questions. All of the members look worried and lost and they really wanted an explanation from the two boys. Changmin suddenly reached behind him and takes something out of his bag.

“We met him while he was on the way out.” Changmin says. “Here, he asked us to pass this to you.”

Heechul takes the stack of papers and starts reading the contents out loud. His eyes widen when he realized that this is a contract. Not just any contract, it’s a contract for Ryeowook to quit Super Junior and join a composing team in China. And worst… Ryeowook have already signed all of it!

“What?!” Eunhyuk grabs the paper from his hyung. “W.. Why.. Why would he do this?”

“Is this really happening?” Sungmin asks with a shaky voice, looking at the contract over Eunhyuk’s shoulder. “But… He didn’t say anything to us.”

“Why would he do this?” Donghae whispers, still refusing to believe the truth.

Sungmin quickly takes out his phone and with shaky hands, he scrolls down to his dongsaeng’s number and quickly press call only to have the call rejected.

“We need to talk to hyungnim about this.” Kangin urges. “Come on.”

“Wait but guys, he’s already signed it.” Danny suddenly steps in. “I think it’s going to be okay.”

“Oh… So you’re the new kid, huh?” Yunho crosses his arms. “I’ve heard about you but never met you.”

“Wookie tells me that you’re going to replace his place.”

“What?!” Kyuhyun snaps. “That’s crazy! No one can replace Ryeowook! There’s no one like him!”

“You seem a lot closer to Danny these past few weeks than with Wook, Kyu.” Changmin says. “Ryeowook must have felt left out.”

Kyuhyun’s expression softened and realization hit him hard at Changmin’s word. “It still doesn’t make sense! He wouldn’t just leave, Ryeowook’s not like that.”

“I… I don’t understand.” Danny sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter