Chapter 2

No Other Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three weeks.

And our plan is going as perfect as ever. We never doubted Danny. It was worth going through the plans over and over again with him. And what’s even better is that Danny is a hell of a good actor.

On the second week after Danny was introduced to Super Junior, we asked for feedbacks from the members and it appears that they like Danny and are ready and willing to add him into the group without any concerns. Danny will be moving into the dorms today and the members are excited to have him in.

This is just getting too damn easy.

Chapter 2: Feels Like A Dream

Ryeowook’s POV

Danny is moving in today! I am excited. Three weeks have passed since he was introduced and gosh, he’s really something! All of us get along more than fine with him and he’s really just so friendly and sweet and kind! And not to mention talented. In just three weeks, he was able to master all of our dance moves and Shindong and Eunhyuk even upgraded him to one of the front spots during our performances.

The members and I have also been dropping hints about new members and the elfs don’t seem to like it but I’m sure once they take a look at Danny, they will really love him! I can’t wait! I’m just so excited to introduce Danny to our amazing fans.

Sungmin and I are making loads of food to welcome Danny to the apartment. Well, I started cooking first in the morning and Sungmin joined only a few hours later. The members are going to let Danny choose who he wants to room with and I have a feeling that he’s going to choose Kyuhyun since he and Kyuhyun have been pretty close. They click with each other well since both of them are game maniacs.

But to say the truth, Danny clicks along with everyone well. He just knows how to mix with everyone. He praises Leeteuk a lot and Leeteuk, being a er for praises, falls for Danny’s charms. He dances well and spends almost all day at the dance studio with Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong. Because of this, they’re always very close now. Weirdly, he’s a full-ledge Christian too and Siwon and him are like the best of shisus friends ever. Recently, Danny’s been into boxing and drags Sungmin and Kangin along and they really enjoy it. And sometimes, Danny would join watching dramas with Heechul and me. This kid is really mixing around everywhere and I’m really happy for him.

“Hey guys, Danny’s here!”

Donghae excitedly jumps into the kitchen to announce that Danny has arrived. The other members greet Danny at the door and a few seconds later, Danny comes into the kitchen with a bunch of plastic bags in his hands.

“Annyeong!” Danny greets cheerfully. “Wahh this is a really nice place!”

“Hey Danny, did you get something?” Sungmin asks.

“Deh hyung, I got some fried chicken and kimchi fried rice before coming down here.” Danny says. “I didn’t know that you’d be cooking.”

“I even ordered pizza!”

“It was Wookie’s plan actually.” Sungmin says, taking the plastic bags from Danny. “He’s been cooking all morning.”

 “Didn’t I tell you that Wookie will be cooking?”

“I must have missed it.” Danny awkwardly rubs his neck. “Sorry Wookie!”

I shake my head and tell Danny that it’s no problem and walk back to my boiling tofu stew, kind of feeling a little annoyed. I mean… I remembered telling him that I was going to be cooking too and I even asked him for his favourite dish! Surely,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter