Chapter 1

No Other Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior….

Super Junior is a famous group, you can’t deny that. They are known as King of Hallyu’s and all the idols. They have more than millions of very dedicated fans all over the world. But you can’t deny too that they are getting older and fans are starting to turn on them to other younger groups. This is a problem. They have just renewed their contract and there was no way for us to just disband them all of a sudden.

So what can we do to increase SuJu’s fame back to how it was?

The statistic shows that between Super Junior, Shinee and DBSK, the most number of fans that ran away from their fandom to join other fandom are the ELFs. It’s fine if they run to EXO or any other SM groups but some of these fans run to Infinite, GOT7, VIXX and those other new boy bands. We cannot have that.

And so, this is our mastermind.

A new member. Of course, not many fans will agree to a new member. All of them almost never welcome the new member at first. But it’s only at first. Just like Kyuhyun. Just like Henry. Just like Zhou Mi. Let us tell you a secret…. Fans fall for the looks first. Always. You put in a very very good-looking or cute new member and boom, half of the fan base will already start falling.

Fans will get mad. Of course they will. Why? Because then during concerts, the other members will have shorter time for solo performances. And so, our plan is before we launch Super Show 6, we are going to lose another member. Who you ask? Why of course the one that has the least fans and the least talent. Eternal Magnae, Kim Ryeowook. Yes, his voice is beautiful and angelic and all but sometime it gets to sharp and not everyone is a fan of sharp voices. And his visuals? Errr so-so. And don’t even get me started on his dance skills. My god.

Ryeowook has a nice heart, a very pure loveable character. But let’s face it. How does a pure heart bring in fame and fortune to this company? If we are a homeless orphanage then yes we would keep him forever. But, this, my friend, is SM entertainment. Once of the best entertainment industries in the world. We don’t play nice and we don’t play fair.

And so, the plan is simple, really. Introduce the new member slowly to the fans, get the member to move into the dorm, get the other members to be-friend the new member, get the new member to quietly replace the spot of the eternal magnae and then just sit and wait. Because within months, Kim Ryeowook will feel so lonely and pathetic and he will come begging us to end his contract and leave the group.

It works every time.

Chapter 1: Works Every Time

Ryeowook’s POV

It’s not every time all the active and inactive members of Super Junior get a chance to get together like this. Leeteuk and Yesung were called for an emergency meeting and even Henry and Zhou Mi had to cancel their schedules for the day to come down here. Even Kimbummie is here! The only missing member is Hangeng but then again, technically he isn’t a part o Super Junior anymore.

It’s very worrisome. The members have been talking and the only reason we can think of for this random emergency meeting is that Super Junior is getting downgraded or maybe even worse, disbanded! I hug myself, scared of what’s to come. Didn’t Super Junior just renew our contract? But then again… When it comes to SM, anything is possible as long as they are able to get their fame and fortune.

While we are busy catching up with one another and trying to guess what is going on, two of the CEO of SM walks in with a trainee behind him. I’ve seen him a few times around the SM building now. He’s really good-looking with shark jaws and even sharper cheek bones than mine. He is as fair as Eunhyuk and as tall as Siwon and his visuals… Well, if you combine Donghae’s handsomeness and Henry’s cuteness and a little bit of Kyuhyun’s beautiful eyes and lips, he looks just like them. I’m always proud of my cheek bones but this guy’s just put mine to shame. We stop talking and all of us seat around the meeting table, all l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter