Cinderella Man

Cinderella Man
“From now on you’re going to live your life w/ me.” Kris state while Kyungsoo tour his eyes in Kris’ mansion… yes it’s a mansion. Everything looks like expensive, from furniture to appliances and gadget. 
 
You’re really rich Kris” Kyungsoo didn’t stop his self from wondering around. Even the kitchen isn’t exempted in extravagant things.
 
“Who’s w/ you living here?” Kyungsoo ask Kris w/o looking at him. His eyes are too busy wondering around the mansion.  
 
“Oh! Just me, but from now on it’s the two of us!” Kyungsoo automatically shift his gaze to Kris w/ a blush in his cheeks.
 
“You’re going to use to it in the future but for now let me show you your room; it’s there second floor next to my room.” Kris guide him upstairs’.
 
“Every Saturday morning Mrs. Yura is here to pick up laundry before lunch so you better put your laundry outside your room since your bathroom is inside your room.” Kris is talking while slowly turning the doorknob of Kyungsoo’s room.
 
“But I can do laundry I can do house chores especially cooking.” Kyungsoo try his best to prove to kris his worth.
 
“You don’t need to, you’re not here as maid you’re here to accompany me while living my life to the fullest.” Kyungsoo’s ears turns to red while Kris just enjoys his self by looking at blushing Kyungsoo.
 
“Why are you doing this? Im not rich I…I can’t pay you back.” Kyungsoo ask w/o looking at Kris he just look at the floor like it’s the most important thing in the world. 
 
“Cause’ you’re mine now and stop thinking about everything. Just think about you and me.” And kris just wink towards Kyungsoo while the later looks like a tomato in his redness. 
 
“Come w/ me we’re going to prepare for the get together later. Is that Ok w/ you?” Kris ask Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo gave his sweetest smile he has and nod. 
 
Later that night, Kris’ living room turns in to a big mess.  Bottle of beer everywhere, used plates on the coffee table, passed out drunk Kai on the floor arms and legs spread out, loud drunk Kris that keep on knocking things down by swaying his arm in attempt to pull up pass out drunk Kai, Drunk Luhan on the sofa while wrestling against drunk Sehun. The only normal about them is Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who just drink almost but not yet half glass of beer.
 
“Imagine them when they got drunk in clubs and bars.” Baekhyun mutters while his both hands in his waist.
 
“I might ignore them and tell everybody that I don’t know them.” Kyungsoo jokes and laugh out in top of his lungs.
 
“Me neither.” Baekhyun agrees to Kyungsoo’s statement and join Kyungsoo in fit of laughter. Baekhyun help each other to clean the mess and settle their friends in bed.
 
After settling their friends in rooms and cleaning the mess Baekhyun starts to make a conversation w/ Kyungsoo. 
 
“Isn’t it ironic to find an idiot side that hides in respected people like them?” Kyungsoo barks.
 
“It is” Baekhyun w/ a smile of mischief. They clean the living room while laughing at the idiocy of their companion.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Hey it’s been a long time isn’t it?” Baekhyun is watering plants in front of their house w/ a fence nearly reach his shoulder level. Someone bother his quiet world in the garden when he hears a strangers talking directly to him. 
 
“Sorry do I know you?” Baekhyun ask in confusion, he can sense to himself that he saw him before but he can’t remember when or where. In Baekhyun’s calculation maybe the stranger is a year older than him.
 
“Oh! You forgot about us don’t you?” The said man say in mocking tone that push Baekhyun’s curiosity in to something inappropriate.
 
“Why you’re talking to me like that, who are you and what do you want?” Baekhyun don’t know but he can sense hatred in stranger’s words.
 
“How dare all of you to forget us when in me and my family’s life still struggle in misfortune and sacrifices!!” Baekhyun is taken aback in stranger’s sudden outburst. He can sense trouble in this stranger just by seeing its tattoo that occupies every skin even having piercing in his ears, lower lip, nose, even the piercing above its eyebrows. 
 
“I don’t even know you, what are you talking about?” Baekhyun is stuttering; scared that the stranger might get inside the fence and hurt him.
 
“Baekhyunnnyyy! Is everything alright?” Baekhyun look at the front door of the house where his brother Jongdae stands to check on him.
 
“Are you shouting?” Jongdae ask again.
 
“No dae hyung!” Baekhyun answers but when he looks at the stranger outside the fence it’s gone.
 
“Come let’s eat breakfast before I sleep OK!” His brother is really thoughtful he does anything even cooking breakfast for the both of them even if he just arrived from working in the EXO Bar.
 
“Ok hyung!” Before Baekhyun go inside, he checks the surroundings to locate the stranger but failed w/o noticing the man behind the tree just across their fence.
 
“Definitely all of you will pay for this.” The stranger from earlier say to his self while watching Baekhyun’s back retreating as he hide behind the tree.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“That was scary!” Kyungsoo manage to say while making a juice for their friends; they use to hangout in Kris’ mansion after class. Baekhyun tells his experience in that Saturday morning.
 
“Yeah I know but I’m reluctant to tell Dae hyung.” Baekhyun sounds like a kicked puppy while keeping his self-busy by playing his food w/ fork.
 
“But why?  That guy might be dangerous he might hurt one of you?” Kyungsoo almost turns into a nagging mom.
 
“Whose gonna hurt who?” Kai interrupt their conversation.
 
“Oh, it’s nothing.” Baekhyun give Kai a small smile. The fond in Kai’s eyes dart at Baekhyun. Baekhyun remembers a certain person in that kind of look, a person that he doesn’t want to remember any more but he can’t forget either.
 
“If you need someone you can count on me. Ok?” Baekhyun give Kai a reassuring nod and they unintentionally stare in each other’s eyes. They were taken aback when Kyungsoo make aloud clapping sound that pulls them in reality. They fell a little bit awkward after.
****
It’s one in the morning when Baekhyun and Jongdae went home, Kai insist in them walking instead Kai drove them home. They park the car in front of Kim’s house but before they got off the car they were startled when a group of men running out from Kim’s residence. 
 
“Baekhyun stay inside the car and lock all doors when I’m off” Jongdae instructed Baekhyun that made the later feel frightened.
 
“I’m coming w/ you hyung.” Kai declares before Jongdae manage to hold car doors handle. Jongdae just nod in Kai’s direction before they both got out from the car.  Baekhyun do as he was told, he securely lock the car doors and stay alert from where he is staying. Kai and Jongdae carefully look at where the group of men goes but they can’t see any of them for it’s so dark and quiet. Assuming the guys left the place Jongdae and Kai slowly made their way inside the house taking anything that may help them to protect their selves if some guys are left inside. They made it at the front door that left open. Jongdae sneak his hands w/ pure care not to notice. He successfully turns the lights on and bang the door open and found the place is in a terrible mess. Kai and Jongdae were both turn in to a scared pale skin when they heard Baekhyun Shouts in frightened and next to it is the glass breaking.
 
“Hhhyyyuuuunnggg!!!!” Jongdae and Kai run as fast as they can just to reach Baekhyun. Both boys’ felt coldness seep in their system when they notice a masked man is dragging Baekhyun out the car while the latter is holding tight at the open car door.
 
“Baekhyun!!!” Jongdae and Kai shout in unison and advance to the masked man.  Kai give the masked man a full force kick in its guts that made the man to let go Baekhyun’s hand. Jongdae give his best to put such effort and force in his fist that fly through the masked man’s face. The other masked man popped out from somewhere and about to help their comrades when suddenly a security guard and two police officer running towards them. The beaten masked man was dragged by his companion and gets lost at the darkness with the police trailing to catch them.  
 
~~~~~~~~~
Authors side:
 
Sorry for my update! It's Krisoo, and I failed to make a fluff scene but promise on my next update I'm giving it to Kaibaek Shipper and for story spoiler Start on next update angst scene will start but I'll do my best to put some fluff and again sorry for wrong grammar and spelling. For thoes who upvotes for my story I'm giving you the privilage to pick a genre and characters for my next story though I'm going to post my song collection story aside from your request.  Anne0ng!!!!!!!!!!!